Categories > Books > Outsiders > Picking Up The Peices

Chapter 3.5: Johnny's Point of Veiw

by masquerade37 1 review

Here's Johnnys veiw of the last half of last chapter. REALLY SAD. Get ur hankies ready. I don't own.

Category: Outsiders - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama - Published: 2007-04-16 - Updated: 2007-04-17 - 398 words

0OOC
Hey, Johnny here. I want to re-write the last bit the way I saw it, my bits better ;).


"No! You know what..." I asked getting up. I was heading for her bike, I wanted her out of here, she doesn't say a thing for three years and here she comes and gets beat up. I know it wasn't intentional, but still.

I grabbed the helmet off the handle and shoved it at her.
"You can just go back what ever kind of 'better' life you had in LA cause I don't need you any more, I was doing just fine on my own!" I was practically yelling. It sort of scared me.

"Johnny..." I shoved the helmet in her gut and walked a few feet away and turned from her, I was so mad.
"Johnny..."

"Just get outta hear, ok?"

"If... if you r-really want me to..."
I heard her buckle the helmet and get on her bike and turn it on.

"Good bye, J-Johnnycake. I love you so much." She whispered. I heard her though.

I suddenly came to my senses. I didn't want her gone! I wanted her here, to comfort me and tell me everything was going to be ok. To protect me from Dad, to be my sister again, instead of a memory.

"Terri!" I turned; her bike was rolling into the street, picking up speed.

"Terri! Come back!" I yelled. Her bike was going fast now.

I ran after her screaming, "Terri, Terri, come back, I didn't mean it! Come back, I need you! TERRI!"

She rounded the corner and was gone.

I fell to my knees and sobbed. I blew it.

I suddenly felt a hand on my back. It was Pony. He knelt next to me.

"Johnny... what...?"

"I blew it man, she's gone for good, man..." I sobbed and put my head in my hands. I BLEW IT! My only chance for having her back. She wouldn't come back, she always did what I wanted, she loved me. She'd stay away cause I told her too.

Pony helped me up and we headed back to his house.

It was over, no more good times. It was all over.

"I'll never see her again..." I whispered and Pony tried to comfort me. It wouldn't work. It would never work. Terri was gone, and that was all that mattered now, and forever.
Sign up to rate and review this story