Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > If you think that I'm wrong, this never meant anything to you

You can't leave me like this

by MyChemPrincess77 0 reviews

wow anythng i say will give it away.. read to find out what happens..

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Characters: Gerard Way, Other - Published: 2007-04-16 - Updated: 2007-04-17 - 285 words

0Unrated
Nobody was home at Gerard's house. I stepped inside the cold, heartless atmosphere. "Gerard?" I called out, rubbing my arms through my hoodie. My stomach dropped. What if he is cutting again?
I immediately ran upstairs into his bedroom. I felt like I was in a crazy dream when I saw blood seeping on the floor close to his bathroom. Tears came to my eyes. My legs felt numb, I couldn't even bare to open the door.
Gerard lied there, collapsed and lifeless, drowning in his own blood. I kneeled down next to him, checking for a pulse on his cold scared up arm. I received no pulse.
"Gerard, you can't do this to me!" I screamed at his corpse. "Gerard!" I shook him violently.
I stood up, and saw a shinning heart necklace lying next to a note. There was a heart on it, drawn in fresh blood. I gently picked up the necklace. Tear were steaming down my face, soaking my cheeks. I examined it.
It was a chain necklace with a heart on it, and engraved on it said Gerard and Helena forever.
"Gerard, how can you do this to me!?" I yelled at his corpse again. Sobbing, I opened the clasp and closed it around my neck. I slowly opened the note, reading it.

My hand shook as I slowly grabbed the knife from Gerard's hands. Crying, I folded the note back up, leaving it where it was. I took the knife and brought the cold jagged metal to my own wrist. "This is for you, Gerard. I will never let you die alone." Were my last words before slashing it through my wrist.
I will never let you die alone...
Sign up to rate and review this story