Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > If you think that I'm wrong, this never meant anything to you

The dreadful note

by MyChemPrincess77 1 review

the reason why gerard started cutting.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Characters: Gerard Way, Other - Published: 2007-04-16 - Updated: 2007-04-17 - 248 words

0Unrated
~My Dear Helena,
I know I have been putting off the reasons of my painful addiction. I wasn't ready to tell you, but I know I would never be. Don't cry for me, Helena, I know you tried to prevent this exact thing from happening. I reached a point where I craved the feeling of pain every day, until I couldn't stop.
My life had always been horrible; I just tried to cover up the truth for the longest time. My parents were never around, they were always working for all the expenses Mikey and I have. I never wanted any of it. Pretty soon Mikey wasn't even around the house anymore; it was just me and all the sharp objects, alone. I felt like I wasn't myself anymore, like someone came and took over my soul. Sometimes I would rather walk through life unnoticed, being nothing but a shadow or forgotten memory in one's mind. I was depressed all the time, and no one noticed but you.
You were there on the first day I started cutting, and you were the only one ever know. Don't blame yourself for my fate, I am happier this way. I no longer feel pain, desire, worry, fear and regret.
Please don't cry, Helena. Every time you touch the necklace I gave you, promise me that you will think of me. I will always be waiting for you, no matter how long it takes.
With all my love,

~Gerard Arthur Way~

Sign up to rate and review this story