Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Abusing Sweet Love

Part 1

by hyperballad13 3 reviews

Marie is stuck in a turmoil, where life seems to of coveted her with darkness and hope

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-04-16 - Updated: 2007-04-16 - 825 words

2Insightful
The clocked ticked viciously. Each passing second. It boomed in anger. Tick tock tick tock. It was a sleeping bomb. It sat in rage in Joe's mind. He sat in complete darkness. No television. No sound. No light. He couldn't stand the blaring lights. They glared at him. And only increased all that was bubbling away at him. He took sips of his drink. Taking each drop of it into his system. Anything to calm him down. Trying his best to stop the infuriating ticking that signalled the time. The hour had now dissolved into midnight. Joe clenched his teeth.

The door slammed opened. From behind it Marie giggled. Stumbling ever so slightly as she walked into the house. The wind drafting. Joe turned his head slowly to her. She did not see him lurking in the shadows. She shut the door and with her keys she locked it. Sighing from the excitement. Enjoyment. Marie stepped into the front room. Switching the light on. Joe's eyes strained.

"Oh" she laughed. "hey honey, why are you sitting in the dark?"
Joe didn't respond. He was looking way from her. Raising his drink slowly to his lips and letting the liquid pass. He swallowed with dignity. She stood. Swaying slightly. Her alcohol intake only adding to the confusion. She was holding her shoes in her hand.

"Joe are you ok?" She enquired.

"Where the hell have you been?"

Marie gasped slightly. His tone was so dark. It pulsated into the air until it reached her ears. Joe had never spoke to her like that before. Why was he starting now?

"I was out, I mean you know where I was. It was Jenny's birthday party. Remember."

She sounded desperate and too him that was plagued with guilt.

"Yeah any excuse." He mumbled bitterly. Staring into the bottom of his glass.

"What was that?"

"Why are you back so late?"

With that sentence Marie felt annoyance. Irritation. Joe sounded just like a parent her father. She hated it.

"And what is it to you?"

He stood up. Clenching the leather arms of the sofa. Joe's eyes were alive with fury. Marie did not see this. Not yet anyway.

"I asked you why are you back so late?"

"I didn't keep track of the time." She placed her hands on her hips. "Jesus I didn't realise I had a curfew. I'm sorry."

"You will be."

Marie felt a stab of worry. "What does that mean?"

Joe ignored her. Walking slowly towards her. How dare she defy him? She was his. Joe could see nothing but red.

"So go on then." He titled his head at her. "How many people did you fuck?"

"Joe." He was scaring her. Every inch he took. Closing the gap between them. Each step increased his fear.

"How many?"

She could feel the breath on her cheek. It danced on her incensed. She went to step back and found only wall behind her. Marie could smell the alcohol on his breath. His speech slightly slurred. Heated she wanted to snap back. Trying to push him away from her. Yet he had her trapped.

"Oh yeah" her sarcasm evident. "I slept with a whole soccer team."

A blinding pain shattered throughout her cheek. The back of her head hit the wall in force. Her nerves began to quiver with shock. The blood vessels on her cheek aching. Her eyes rolled back. Joe still had his fist clenched. His breathing shallow. He stood intimidating her. Tears of shock began to fall down her now bruising face. This had never happened before.

"Joe-"

"Shut up, whore."

His fist met her skin again. Harder. Blood spurted out of her nose. Throbbing from the force of his hands. The pressure of his fingers sending her crashing to the floor. She was sobbing.

"Get up." He spat at her.

She was paralysed with terror. Marie and Joe had arguments but he had never hit her before. This couldn't be happening. She closed her eyes and tried to will the nightmare away. It was only when Joe grabbed her hair. Pulling her up. Forcing her against the wallpaper. She realised it was all real. He punched her hard in the stomach. Taking the air away from her. She howled in pain. Her heart breaking with the blows that he was administrating. Marie couldn't belief the agony she was experiencing. Not only from the torture he was inflicting but the pleasure he seemed to get out of it. Did he not love her? Each time she felt him strike, it conjured questions in her mind. And soon she was beginning to feel faint. Joe let go of her. She plummeted to the ground.

"I love you." He whispered and walked away from her bleeding body on the carpet. The last thing she remembered was hearing his feet walking up the stairs. The slam of a door and the whole scene faded into black.
Sign up to rate and review this story