Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Innocently Lost {{Without You}}

Innocently Lost {{Without You}} [[Part 1]]

by panicatthediscoxchik 3 reviews

Stella and Brendon have been a couple since the beginning of time. Then, one night, Stella tragically bids a farewell to life ((temporarily)). She then wakes up 7 months later, not able to remember...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-05 - Updated: 2007-03-05 - 1868 words

0Unrated
(My POV)

"Stella, why are you being like this?" he said to me.
"Because, you cant keep doing this to me! Im your girlfriend, remember?" I asked him furiously.
You could tell he was beginning to get angry because the car was going faster and faster by the second.
"Could you slow down?!" I yelled.
He didnt answer.
"I love you, but you have to show me that I can trust you. Just slow down!" I said.
It was too late. During what seemed like the last 5 seconds of my life, I looked at him and said, "I will always love you..."
It seemed liked time was in slow motion. Second by second the car heading toward us got closer and closer.
Then, it happened.
And I felt the pain that followed the car clashing into my side of the car.
Slowly and slowly, I began to become unconscious.
And that was it.


((Ryans POV))

'Oh God! What happened?'
I said to myself as I drove my car to get to the hospital.
I couldnt stop worrying about them.
As I entered the hospital running, I asked the lady at the front desk for what rooms they were in. She gave me the room numbers and I pushed myself to run the fastest I ever have to reach the rooms that they were in.
Out of breath, I reached Stella's room.
The doctor came out of the room and explained what she was suffering from.
"Is she going to be okay?" I asked.
"Im sorry. She is in a coma. She has a very little chance on recovering from it. We will do all we can." The doctor said and returned inside the room.
My eyes began to water.
My thought of her dying were interrupted when I remembered that I had to go to one other room.
'God no! He cant die too.'
I ran as fast as my body could go to reach his room.
When I did, I saw him lying on the hospital bed all bandaged up and alive!
"Ryan?" he said.
"Yeah, Im here." I said as I went beside him and held his hand.
"Where's Stella? Is she okay?" he asked.
My heart filled with so much pain from his question. I couldnt tell my BEST friend that his love had very little chance of waking up.
"Brendon she's. she's.." I couldnt say it, but I had to.
He just looked at me with the word worried painted all over his face.
Just then another doctor came in the room, interrupting me from telling Brendon about Stella's condition.
"Mr. Urie?" The doctor said.
Oh shit. The doctors gonna tell him.
"Yeah?" Brendon responded.
"I have some good news and some bad news." The doctor said.
Brendon and I nodded, knowing that the bad news would be something very horrible.
"Your bruises and cuts will heal within a few weeks." He said.
"I dont care about me, just tell me if Stella's okay!" Brendon said.
"Well, she is in a critical condition. Shes in a coma. She has very little chance of waking up. But, in a few cases, some woke up. If in fact she does wake up, she probably wont remember ANYTHING. So, when you feel that youre able to walk, you may go see her." The doctor said and left.
Damn Doctors! They just tell you that the love of you life might not live and just leave you in a snap of a finger?
Those doctors have NO heart.
Brendon just sat there, in a daze.
I waved my hand in front of his face to snap him out of it.
He didnt move.
"Brendon?" I said, now very worried about him.
He didnt answer.
Within a few seconds, he was standing up. I knew where he wanted to go.
He tried walking to the door to get out of the room.
He was barely walking, he was wobbling. So, being the great friend that I am, I grabbed his one arm and put it over my shoulders.
Then my other hand went around his waist, to help him keep balance.
Step by step we made it to Stellas room
As soon as we walked into her room, my heart sand, and Im sure Brendons did too. She looked so pale, and so hurt.
I could hear Brendons breathing change drastically, even though her heart monitor kept beeping.
I helped him sit in a chair that was near her bed.
"I'll be outside if you need anything." I said, knowing that he would want to be alone with her.
He just nodded, and I walked out the door with tears running down my face.
Brendon will never be the same.



((Brendons POV))
I couldn't move. I was just so shocked. Here she was my beautiful, funny, wild, loving girlfriend, in a coma all because of me.
My whole hand while I stretched it out to grab hers.
Her hands were so cold. Her olive tan was now a pale white. Her short brown hair was now a mess. And her beautiful face was now cut, bruised and bandaged. It tore me apart inside. Seeing her like this was hell. If only I would have listened to her to slow down, she wouldnt be like this.
"I'm so sorry Stella." I said aloud.
She didnt answer, she didnt move, she just laid there.
"Why did you have to get hurt like this? Why not me?" I said as tears were streaming down my cheeks.
"I dont know what Im going to do without you?" I said again out loud.
I was now unable to stop crying.
Why her? She was so full of life and now...
"Why didnt you take me instead?" I screamed while looking toward the ceiling.
"Why?" I kept screaming.
"Brendon" a guy said behind me.
"No! Shes not gonna wake up! Ryan, I dont know what to do without her!!" I yelled.
"Bren, lets go get some air." He said calmly.
"NO! Im not leaving her. NEVER!" I yelled at him again.
"Bren, cmon, you need some air." He said while grabbing my arm and put it around his shoulders and put his arm around me. He helped me outside.
We found the closest bench and sat down.
We just sat there without speaking to each other. After about 40 minutes Ryan began to talk.
"The doctors said that you need to fill out some paperwork. Are you okay to go back in now?" he asked me.
I nodded.
We walked back in, and I was bombarded with paperwork. I filled it all out, and walked by myself to Stellas room.
I sat down, grabbed her hand, and took a deep breath, knowing that things will never be the same.


(7 MONTHS LATER)
(Brendons POV)

Today is Stellas birthday, November 21. She hasnt woken up yet, but she got a little better, then she became worse. My life has been a tragedy since that one night.
There is still very little hope that shell wake up.
I walked into her room, which was decorated with pictures, flowers, and get-well-soon cards. I bring her flowers everyday. I come and swee her 1-3 times a day at 2-3 hours at a shot.
I placed the new flowers I had for her on the windowsill, then sat down on her bed beside her, and grabbed her hand.
I sang her happy birthday.

Lately Ive been doing a lot of singin. Ryan and I started a band.
Ryans on guitar, Spencers on drums, Im on vocals/instruments, and we are looking for a bass player.
We did have Brent on bass, but he didnt want to go the way that RY, Spence, and I wan ted to go with the band.
It was a hard decision, but Ryan, Spencer, and I decided to sort of kick kim out of the band.
We have someone who knows how to play bass, but we dont really know him.
His name is Jon by the way.

I just held her hand.
"Hey Stella. Happy 19th Birthday, love. Well, youve been asleep now for exactly 7 months. I dont know when . Or if.. youre going to wake up but.." I said and took a deep breath.
Ive never really opened up to Stella while she was asleep, and I was finally going to opne up to her now after 7 months.
"But.. I really love you! And Stella, Im so sorry about that night, about what I did, about how I acted. For everything. If I could take back any moment, Id take back those 5 minutes when we were in the car. I would Stella. I just dont know what to do now. The doctors want to take you off of life support, and its up to me. I dont want to.. but if you dont wake up soon, theyre gonna force me to. Please Stella, for yourself- wake up! I promise I'll do anything to make it right between us. I promise!" I said as tears formed in my eyes.
I stood up and kissed her lips lightly and the tears that formed in my eyes fell on her cheeks. As I lifted my lips from hers, her hand that I was still holding moved.
I was in shock.
"Stella? Can you hear me?" I asked wide-eyed.
Her hand moved again. Then she took a deep breath it seemed.
I just kept asking her if she could hear me.
It sounded like she sort of cleared her throat.
I ran out into the hall way and yelled for a doctor.
Within seconds a doctor came and I told him that I think that Stella was waking up.
The doctor walked in and I followed.
He checked the heart monitor and observed it.
"Well, her heart beat has changed. Its going faster, and its near the beat of your own heart. So she might be---" he said and was interrupted.
I was taken back at what happened just then.
"Brendon! No! Slow down!!!" she yelled then her eyes shot open.
I ran to her side.
"Stella, Im here. Youre gonna be fine." I said to reassure her.
There were tears of happiness forming in my eyes.
"Brend-" she said before she closed her eyes.
The doctor called for nurses to help him move her to a different room.
"Whats wrong? Why arent her eyes open anymore?" I asked worried.
"Its normal. Usually when someone wakes up from a coma, they usually re-live their last few minutes, and when their eyes shoot open, they go through a shock. And to cope with the shock, their body goes into a sleeping state. Dont worry, shell be fine. Im just going to go get her off of all the cords and machines that we have her on, and when she wakes up, Im going to see if she remembers anything. After that I will come and talk to you. So if you could, please wait in the waiting room." He said as he followed the nurses who were taking Stella to a different room.
Being all jittery, I made my way to the waiting room. Now, the only thing I could do was wait.
Sign up to rate and review this story