Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Innocently Lost {{Without You}}

Innocently Lost {{Without You}} (Part 2)

by panicatthediscoxchik 1 review

I got 3 reviews.. out of 130-some reads.. Could you plz review this if you read it? I'd really appreciate it! Thanks. Much Love --Brina

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-04-17 - Updated: 2007-04-17 - 1216 words

0Unrated
(Stella's POV)

"Stella, why are you being like this?" Brendon said to me.
"Because you can't keep doing this to me! I'm your girlfriend, remember?" I said furiously to him.
You could tell he was beginning to get angry because the car was going faster and faster by the second.
"Could you slow down?!" I yelled.
He didn't answer.
"I love you, but you have to show me that I can trust you. Just slow down!" I said.
It was too late.
During, what seemed like the last 5 seconds of my life, I looked at him and said, "I will always love you!"

It seemed like time was in slow motion.
Second by second, the car heading toward us, got closer and closer.
Then, it happened.
I felt the pain that followed the car clashing into my side of the car.
Slowly, and slowly, I began to become unconscious.
And that was it.

A bright light was all I saw.
"Brendon! No! Slow Down!!" I yelled.
Then my eyes show open and I saw the ceiling of a white room.
All of a sudden, Brendon ran to my side, and grabbed my hand.
"Stelle, I'm here. You're gonna be fine. I love you." He said.
He looked so torn up.
"Brend---" was all I managed to say before my eyes shut.

When my eyes opened again, I was sitting up on a hospital bed with a doctor in the room.
"Hello." He said.
What the fuck am I doing here?
"Hi." I bluntly responded.
"Do you remember your name?" He asked.
"What the hell?... Yes, my name is.. it's.." I said.
Oh no. I don't know my own name?
"Stella?" he asked.
"Huh?" I asked.
"Your name is Stella. You were in a coma for 7 months. You were in a car accident. Do you remember anything?" he asked.
"What? A car accident? Coma? No way." I said.
"Yes, a coma. You were in a coma for 7 months." The doctor said.
Really? It was so hard to believe.
Wait-who exactly am I? Where do I live? How old am I?
The doctor must be right.
"Stella, do you remember /anything/?" he asked again.
"No, why can't I?" I asked.
"Well you have memory loss from being in that critical coma. With time your memory should restore. Do you remember Brendon?" he asked.
My mind drew a blank.
I shook my head silently.
"How about a Ryan Ross?" he asked.
"Ross..... I think so." I said.
I remembered Ross the most.
"Hold on, I'll go get Mr. Ross." The doctor said.
'Mr. Ross' kept repeating in my head.
Why?
I thought.
Wait- something's coming to me.

(Flashback)
"Class, we have a new student. Mr. Ryan Ross. He's moved here from Las Vegas, Nevada." The teacher said.
"Oooh, Mr. Ross.. Sounds sexy--" I said to someone beside me, but I was interrupted by the sight of this Ryan Ross.
"Let us all make him welcome." The teacher said.
"Hi Mr. Ross." I blurted out loud without thinking.
Now everyone was laughing at me.
Wonderful.
He waved at me a little.
"Ryan, you can sit next to Ms. Moore." the teacher said.
"Who's that?" he asked quietly.
"That'd be me." I smiled.
"Oh, okay." He said and sat down next to me.
"Hi. I'm Stella." I smiled.
"Ryan, but then again you already knew that." He smiled.
I like him, he's funny.
(End Of Flashback)

"Oh my god." I said to myself in the empty hospital room.
"Ryan's my friend. And my last name must be Moore." I said outloud again.
Just then the doctor came back in with a guy and left.
"I know you.. RyRo!" I sorta screamed.
"Hey Stella. You remember me?" he asked as he hugged me.
"Well the doctor said Mr. Ross, and that sounded familiar, then I remembered when I first met you or something and I blurted out 'Hi Mr. Ross'- which was really embarassing.
Ryan started laughing.
"Yeah, that was the first day we met. it was at a class for learning how to write better.. like with English. Then after you and I got along, I brought you back home with me. So now we're in Vegas." he smiled.
"Whoa. Okay." I said.
"Yeah. So how are ya feeling?.. It's my job as your best friend to see how you're doing." he said.
I kind of waited to answer his question.
I was searching for SOME sort of emotion or feeling.
"Empty." I said.
"How so?" he asked curiously.
"Well, for starters- I don't know how old I-" I said but was interrupted.
"You're 19" he smiled.
"Okay. Who's Brandon?" I asked.
The doctor asked me if I knew him.
"His name is Brendon. He is... uh.. one of your friends." he said a bit sadly.
"Oh." I said while noticing how sad the name 'Brendon' made him.
"Oh, guess what?" Ryan asked as an imaginary light bulb lit up above his head.
"What?" I asked while laughing.
Ryan was too cute.
"TODAY, Is your birthday!" he smiled widely.
"Really?" I asked surprised.
"Yeah. Today IS the 21st of November- so yeah its your birthday!" He smiled.
"Wow. Cool." I smiled.
Okay, so I know a few things about myself- but- I just feel so damn lost.
The doctor then came in- and I could have sworn that a guy ran the opposite direction, away from the door, when I looked over at him.
I don't know. I'm probably just seeing things.
"Okay Ms. Moore, you're free to go." The doctor said and handed some papers to Ryan.
The doctor then left.
Usually when someone got out of the hospital- the hospital would call the patient's parents to come and pick them up-- well at least that's what I remember.
"Ryan? Just a question. Do I have parents?" I asked him curiously.
The color in his face disappeared after I asked him.
"Uh.. I'm sorry. But- they died a while ago. You have a brother though. Do you remember Sonny?" He asked, trying to changed the subject off of my parents.
I shook my head to indicate that I didn't know.
"How did my parents die?" I asked.
"Ummn, well they went on a business trip, and they were on an airplane that crashed. I'm sorry." he said.
"Oh, its okay, Ry. It's not your fault." I said and rubbed his shoulder a bit.
"Wait- did you just call me Ry?" he asked with a smile.
"Uh, yeah. Sorry, it just slipped out." I smiled.
"That's what you normally called me." He smiled.

I put on a fake smile and just hoped that I wouldn't feel this lost for too long.

Okay, I hope you all loved it! I'm sorry to inform you that this is not my main fanfic.. So that means that I won't update this one that often. I'm sorry to all of you that love it- but I'm in the process of writing "Call It Attraction, But I Call It Love" on my own.. and I'm writing a MCR fanfic with my friend from buzznet.com. If you want to check it out- www.rachelandbrina.buzznet.com - that's the site to go to! lol. Don't forget to review this for me please! Thanks for reading! Much love --Brina
Sign up to rate and review this story