Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > To Have and To Hold

Chapter Three

by youngandreckless 2 reviews

chapter three

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-04-17 - Updated: 2007-04-17 - 1078 words

0Unrated
Sorry its taking me forever to update. my internet went out, and I've just had a ruff week. anyways heres your update enjoy. -- Laura.








Chapter Three










Joe's POV


"It will be okay, can you just get dressed, I'm sure their waiting,"
"I should have brought the pink dress, you know the one with the white flowers,"
"No," I shook my head, why would I remember every outfit she owns, I only got two jobs when it comes to outfits, making sure its on properly when leaving the house, and completely off when inside the house.
"It would have been the perfect outfit." she sighed making herself upset all over again.
"Hey, stop, they don't care what you're wearing, you could wear sweats, and my parents would still love you,"
"But.."
"No, no buts, here put this on," I handed her the first outfit, pushing her into the bathroom; rubbing my hands over my face I sat on the bed.
"I hate it, I cant do this," I smiled, shaking my head, before getting up walking over to her.
"Its not like their asking you to kill someone, and I promise they don't bite, or at least for the last 27 years of my life they didn't," I smirked.
"That's not funny, not funny at all, I know they love me, but as Pete's Little Sister; what if they hate me as Mrs. Joe Trohman?" she bit on her bottom lip, looking at the ground.
"They wont, they'll love you just the same if not more, at the end of the night all they care about is me being happy, and you make me very happy, okay?" I kissed her as she nodded, "So can we go downstairs now?"
"Yeah,"



Andy's POV


I stopped banging on the drums for a moment looking around the place. It looked like a trashed hotel room after a night of drunk partying. The only problem was no one here was drunk. She was going to kill me. "Holy Shit," I mumbled as Jordan walked out of the bathroom, "That better wash out," I pointed at Dirty and Charlie.
"Yeah, it does, don't worry," Charlie laughed.
"Isn't it cool?!" Jordan smiled running over to the mirror admiring.
"Yeah awesome," I mumbled as I heard a knock at the door.
"Let me get it!" Jordan ran passed me to the door, "HI!"
"Is Ana here?"
"No mommy's out, daddy and i are having a party," I joined Jordan at the door, wrapping an arm over Jordan's shoulder pulling him closer.
"Jordan, go play," I muttered, stepping out the door, closing it behind me, "What do you want?"
"Where's Ana?"
"She's non of your concern, neither of them are, so don't try to start anything, just turn around, get in your car and forget this place and the both of them,"
"Court order says I don't have to, if i so desire I could take him from you right now, but since I am his father and I know you and Ana brain washed him, I'll wait until she gets here to sort it all out,"
"Listen you son of a bitch," I pushed him against the wall, "She's lost Lizy don't fucking threaten to take Jordan from her, I'll ignore your trespassing if you get in your car and leave and don't ever show your face around here again,"
"You must have not heard me, I'm not threatening anything, court order," he pulled the paper out of his pocket shoving it in my face, just pissing me off, so I swung hitting him in the face, "Fuck!" he screamed, pushing me against the wall. A few more punches and a million more cuss words, Charlie was pulling us apart.
"Daddy, why are you fighting?" Jordan asked, I pulled myself out of Dirty grasp.
"He's not your daddy, I am, this prick and your momma is lying to you,"
"Jordan go back inside, all of you back inside,"



Ana's POV


After the movie I decided it was time to leave Stacey and Pete alone, and to reclaim my home. I pulled into the drive way, seeing another car parked next to Charlie's. I grabbed my purse and locked the car, walking up to the front door. "Why are you three out h...?" I froze in my place; maybe I was dreaming. He couldn't have found me, everything was perfect, he couldn't be here now.
"On top of assault charges, I'm suing for full custody, unlike you I don't want my son around violent people, go pack his shit, I'll take him now," Travis tossed the paper he had in his hand at me, pulling out his phone walking away. I slowly picked up the paper reading it. This wasn't happening. He wasn't going to really take my little boy from me.



Stacey's POV


"This is really weird," I shook my head, turning an looking at him.
"I don't really remember us dating, so its something new," he shrugged.
"Yeah.. so, what do we do now?"
"Its late, you should rest, so we'll end it here, and I guess I'll call you in a couple days or something," he smiled.
"A couple of days?"
"Well would you rather me never call again?"
"Okay, good night Peter," I smiled, unlocking the door.
"Stace.." I turned his lips capturing mine, he pulled away after a minute, "I'll call you in the morning," I nodded, closing the door as I finished walking inside.


Pete's POV


I watched her walk inside, listened for the clicking of the locking, securing her inside, before heading to my car. I wasn't ready to go back to that empty apartment, I wanted to be with her. I guess I'll have to settle for crashing Jordan's sleepover. I smiled at the thought, starting my car. 'I guess they got to loud,' I thought to myself, as I parked my car getting out seeing the cops.
"He cant take him!" Ana yelled as Charlie fault to hold her.
"Mommy! Daddy!" I looked seeing Jordan scream, being forced into a car, with a man, who I didn't know. About ten little boys looked shocked as Dirty talked on a phone, keeping them back out of the way. And Andy sat in the back of another cop car.
"Travis please, he doesn't know who you are, you cant do this!" Ana cried. I then looked back at the guy as he shook his head, sure enough that's who he was.
Sign up to rate and review this story