Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > To Have and To Hold

Chapter 4

by youngandreckless 7 reviews

chapter 4

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-04-21 - Updated: 2007-04-22 - 1113 words

0Unrated
thank you soooo much for the reviews. i love you all bunches! so here is the next chapter and i believe there will be a couple more tonight so be on the look out. AND we are planning on adding another character in our story so if you would like to be in it please fill out the lovely little casting call at the bottom of the this chapter. I promise we wont kill you off...yet (sorry lizy we still love you!!) enough of my babbling story time!


Chapter 4

Ana's POV
"You're the reason my son doesn't know who I am. Its about time I fix that" Travis yelled slamming the passenger seat door.
"Mommy!! Please help me! Don't let this man take me!! Mommy!"
My heart broke at the sounds of my son pleading for me to save him. I don't know what to do! What can I do? the cops have Andy in custody, travis has a fucking court order and here I am worthless as dog shit.
"Goodbye Ana"
Tears poured from my eyes as I watched the devil himself drive off with my baby.
"what do I do?" I whispered collapsing to the ground. I felt strong arms wrap around me pulling me towards them.
"we will figure this out" Pete whispered stroking my hair. pulling away from him I forced a small smile
"know any good hit men?"
"shit didn't you know! I'm a ninja assassin in my off time! I'll kill that fucker with a flick of my wrist but first we have to get copper over there to release Andy"

Jordan's POV

"Can you sit still!" scary man snapped slamming on the brakes at a red light.
"I'd sit still if you took me home" I whined staring out the window wishing my mommy would come and save me.
"You are going home. You're new home. You will never see that whore you call a mother again."
My eyes narrowed dangerously "my mommy is not a whore and if you EVER call her that again I will kill you"
He laughed not taking his eyes off the road "what are you going to do? Talk me to death?"
"Just wait! When my daddy finds you he will kill you and you will never laugh again!"
He hit the brakes hard causing me to slam back in my seat
"when are you going to get it kid!" he snapped turning to face me "I AM your father!"
"You are not my daddy and Never will be! Andy is my daddy you are just what uncle Pete calls a sperm donor!"
smack
Tears fell as the pain in my cheek spread. He hit me! No one has ever hit me! How can he be my daddy if he hits me!
"if you ever talk to me like that again that is just a taste of what you will feel. Do you understand me?" I didn't answer him at first. I didn't even look at him. How dare he lay a hand on me.
He jerked my face forcing me to look him in the eye. "do you understand me?" he growled.
"yes" I mumbled trying to pull away. His grip tightened "yes what?"
"yes sir"

Laura's POV

"Is this the place?" joe asked pulling into a park space in front of the restaurant.
"how am I supposed to know you're the one who got the directions." I laughed rolling my eyes.
"you're supposed to know everything" he grinned getting out to open my door. "its about time you finally realized that!" He rolled his eyes taking my hand in his and leading me towards the restaurant. "How many?" the hostess asked grabbing two menu's.
"we have a reservation under..." he paused turning to me "what name is it under?"
"how am I supposed to know you made the reservations." His eyes grew wide "I thought you did" I felt my face flush in embarrassment " Joe you told me not to because you were going to" I growled hiding my face as people started to stare.
"Its under Wentz"
I looked up smiling at my daddy "once again daddy to the rescue."
"of course daddy always has to look out for his princess" I smiled hugging him tight.
"we are over here" He said taking my handing and leading us over towards the table. Oh man everyone was already here leave it to us to be the last ones to arrive. After hello's were exchanged and orders placed the awkward silence set in.
"how are wedding plans going? Did you find your dress?" Mrs. Trohman asked slowly stirring her tea. I don't know why but this lady makes me feel nervous.
"yes ma'am, my brother and friends had bought the dress while Joe was still in the hospital." Her eyes grew wide "you let someone else pick out your dress! Honey I would never let someone do that. Its your special day." I tuned her out as she went on and on and on and on. Wait she stopped.
"yes ma'am but I had already picked it out and my brother just purchased it." She nodded finally excepting the answer "and the bridesmaid dresses?"
I mentally sighed bracing myself for the hundreds of questions that were coming.
"what about them?" I asked politely. Hell I know how to place nice.
"they all fit nice? And the colors?"
"yes ma'am they all fit nice. As long as stace doesn't blow up before the wedding" I laughed "and the colors are pool and silver." Her face scrunched in confusion
"blow up?" my mom voiced raising an eye. Oops oh shit I guess pete hasn't told her yet. "um nothing." I stuttered "so have you found a place yet?" I asked hoping to change the subject.
"Laura Maria don't you dare change the subject did peter get Stacey pregnant?" I winced at the tone in her voice. "maybe?"
"hmph." My eyes darted to Mr. Trohman as he leaned back crossing his arms. "I swear women today don't understand the value of waiting..." he was going to continue but was cut off by Mrs. Trohman "no its not that they don't understand its because in today's society women are whores who give in to their sexual desires" I felt my face burn in embarrassment for the second time that night. She doesn't know about Emma. I gave Joe a small smile as he grab my hand under the table squeezing it tight.
"mom, there is something I need to tell you"




~~~
casting call.

Name:
brief physical/personality description:
why do you want to be in our story:

much love to all! ty
Sign up to rate and review this story