Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > To Have and To Hold

Chapter Five

by youngandreckless 1 review

chapter five

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-04-21 - Updated: 2007-04-22 - 1610 words

0Unrated
Two updates in one night. oh my. Unless Stacey magically wakes up rested enough to write and be able to go back to sleep in order to go to work later on this morning, there wont be an update until late today, maybe.









Chapter Five-









Joe's POV


My mom slipped her tea, smiling, "Yes Joseph, what is it?" I looked to Laura as she looked to me, "Joseph..."
"Yeah oh um, please dont freak out, and dont judge cause its over, and it cant be changed nor would it want to be changed..."
"Joseph get on with it," she placed her cup down, looking at me waiting for me to answer.
"Not really sure how to put this so its not viewed as a bad thing in your eyes,"
"It wasnt bad at all." Laura looked at me.
"I didnt say that, babe," I sighed, "A few years ago, Laura was gonna have a baby... my baby. our baby. but she lost her,"
"What?" she looked to my dad, then at me and Laura, "Well at least we can say it all worked out, a baby would have ruined your lives, and I think its best if we dont tell any one about it,"
"She wouldnt have ruined anything, she would have been the best little girl ever, and we can tell who ever we want, its not up to you," oh great, I inhaled, waiting for my mother's reply.
"You arent Jewish, so you arent aware that sex is forbidden before marriage, let alone bringing a baby into the world out of wedlock, either way that child isnt here which is a very good thing, i really think its best if its never spoken of again, you agree right Joseph?" Laura looked to me, waiting for my reply.
"Joe..."
"We dont talk about her that much anyways, my family is strict on this type of thing,"



Laura's POV


"Really?... I didnt know you felt that way..."
"Of course he feels that way honey, now onto more important things your dress is not white my dear, is it?"
"And if it is?"
"You might want to return it and get a different one, it would only be right for you not to wear white," I scoffed, looking to Joe, waiting for him to say something, anything before I screamed. My mom looked to me waiting for me to give her a look of 'okay i cant take it, step in NOW'.
"You agree with your mother? Is Emma suppose to be a never happen type thing, and should I return my dress if its white?"
"Oh my you named that child, please, do not refer to the mishap baby by its name you gave it in my presence, now please back on topic of this wedding, unless you refuse to forget about the child, then of course the wedding cant happen,"
"Mom, please," Joe mumbled.
"Joseph, you asked her to not discuss this child, that very well may or may not have actually been yours, and she goes on with it, its not right," his mom shook her head.
"You agree with your mom?" I asked yet again, waiting for my answer.
"Please dear, stop asking him that, of course he does, tell her Joseph,"
"Yeah, tell me /Joseph/," He looked at me then at his mom, "This isnt gonna work, maybe the wedding should be called off," I shook my head getting up, leaving. I kicked the car realizing once outside that I couldnt drive away like I wanted, "Fuck," I mumbled, bending down rubbing my now injured foot.



Joe's POV


I went to get up, "Joseph dont go after her, she only wants a scene,"
"He should go after her if he wants to marry her, and I know that im not Jewish, and I wasnt to happy when I found out about Emma, but I can tell you, my daughter knows who the father of her child was, and if they decide to talk about her then its their choice, not our choice, their both grown, now why are you still sitting here? are you not going after her?" Laura's mom looked to me. I nodded getting up, tuning out the rest of their conversation.
"Babe..." I bent down next to her.
"Go back to your mother," she rolled her eyes rubbing her foot.
"Things that are solid, hurt," she looked at me a second before getting up and walking away from me, "Baby," I jogged after her, "Please stop, and listen to me," I grabbed her arm stopping her.
"You said it all inside, or wait, your mother said it all inside," she jerked her arm out of my grasp, taking off her heels walking away from me.
"Babe, please,"
"No Joe, if you didnt want to talk about Emma you should have said that in the beginning, I would have never taken you to her grave, you didnt deserve to be there, if you felt that way about her, it wasnt her fault, she did nothing to you!" she turned yelling at me, "I knew it, your parents disapprove of me, i just never expected for you to sit there and let them say things like that, how can you love me, if you agree with your parents?"
"I didnt say I agreed with them,"
"But you didnt disagree either," I brushed my fingers across her cheeks wiping away the tears, she pushed my hands away, "Do you even really love me?"
"Of course I do, I love you with everything in me,"
"But you agree with your parents?"
"I dont, not completely,"
"And what parts would those be that you agree with them on?"
"It only causes pain, so why bring the baby up," I looked to the ground.
"The baby? Joe her name was Emma, now shes the baby?" she shook her head running away from me down the road, barefoot.
"No, Laura, damn it, thats not what I meant," I yelled after her.
"When I said talk to her, I meant dont make her cry, and make her smile, and bring her back in so maybe we could finish this talk," Mrs. Wentz pointed at me, heading down the road after Laura. Mr. Wentz, shook his head, getting in the car, heading the direction Laura and her mom went.
"Oh Joseph, maybe its for the best," I felt my mom's hand on my shoulder.
"No, fuck no," I mumbled.
"Joseph!" she covered her mouth.
"Damn it mom, dont act like im twelve, you didnt have to say those things to her, and you didnt have to answer for me, I love her, and theres nothing you can do to change that, no matter how many questions you answer for me, she was going to have my baby, yeah we fucked up, but Laura's right Emma would have been perfect, you would have loved her, and if she wants to wear white, whose going to know the difference..."
"You will, and Your father and I will, its disrespectful, and if she chooses and you agree we wont be at the wedding,"
"I have tattoo's and im in a rock band, you didnt stop loving me because of those things, and you actually saw a show, and loved it, besides my band, shes my happiness, there are worse things in this world, I could tell you I was marrying a dude..."
"Joseph please be serious,"
"I am, I was serious when I told her I loved her, I was serious when we moved in together, I was serious when I bought the engagement ring and asked her to marry me, I never been more fucking serious about anything in my life, mom, she's dealt with it all, how many chicks would stay around after almost loosing me millions of times? If it werent for her, I probably wouldnt remember a thing right now, Id be stuck in an empty mind, having no clue who I am, you guys didnt have to deal with my questions, she did, and you didnt have to deal with me not knowing who you were and why you were in my life, and what you meant to me, your my parents, saying that to anyone whose lost all memory would make sense enough to letting them know who you are, I dont ask you guys for anything, just please, trust me on this, she's it for me,"
"Then son, why are you still standing here, talking to us, we support you," my father patted me on the back.
"Excuse me?" my mother shook her head.
"Would you rather me marry a dude?" I smirked.
"That's not even funny, Joseph, I do want to talk to her alone though,"
"If she'll do it, then okay,"
"Enough talking, go," my father pushed me towards the car.



Pete's POV


Five long hours later, Andy was released. Ana transferred slowly from my arms, to his. She was a huge wreck. "We'll get him back, I promise," Andy comforted her, kissing her head.
"You gotta wait until eight to go to the courthouse and try to appeal against it, depending on how exactly he got that court order, it might be hard to get your little boy back, and with these charges on you," Cooper pointed to Andy, "Its gonna be a tougher then you expect," Ana looked at him for a minute, shaking it before burying it back in Andy's arms.
"You guys didnt receive any letters asking you to appear in court did you?"
"Nah," Andy answered.
"Well there has to be some, somewhere, there had to be a hearing and everything,"
Sign up to rate and review this story