Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > To Have and To Hold

chapter 6

by youngandreckless 2 reviews

chapter 6

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-04-22 - Updated: 2007-04-23 - 1085 words

0Unrated
Chapter 6

Jordan's POV

"Starlight star bright,
first star I see tonight.
I wish I may, I wish I might,
make this wish come true tonight." I closed my eyes tightly wishing to be back in my mommy's arms. "Shut up in there!" Travis yelled banging on the door. I whimpered lightly pulling my legs up under me. Its been an hour since we arrived to Travis's house and he threw me in this room. A room? No. It was more like a closet. A closet with No toys, No pictures and most of all no tv.
"I'm hungry" I whispered to the empty room. I received no answer, not like I was really expecting one anyways.
"so I hear you're hungry?" I looked up to see a lady standing in the door way. Hmm I don't remember hearing it open. "who are you?" I whispered staring at the plate in her hand. She gave me a small smile slowly walking into the room and closing the door behind her.
"I'm Anne Marie"

Laura's POV


I slammed the door shut leaning against it as I slowly slid down to the ground. These are the times I wish I had my friends with me. I glanced around my room looking for something to comfort me.
Nothing.
I rubbed my hands across my face harshly wiping away the tears. I want to go home! I knew tonight was going to be a bad night. I could just feel it and like always I was right. Glancing down at my phone I decided I need to talk to someone. What is the time difference again? Oh hell I don't care Stacey can kick me later. Pressing the keys quickly I listened to the ringing praying she answered.
"sorry I missed your call..." damn it the answering machine where the fuck is she. Pulling the phone away I went to close it "Hello?"
"Stacey?"
"sorry I couldn't get to the phone fast enough. How's home?"
"its ok" I whispered starting to choke up again./ "what happened? Who's ass do I need to kick? Did joe fuck up again?"/ I laughed wiping away the stray tears. "we had dinner with his parents"
"I take it, it didn't go well?"
"not at all" she was quiet as I explained the event of the evening to her. After I was finished I waited for her to say something. She was silent. "Stacey?" I asked hoping she hadn't fallen asleep.
"sorry I'm here. Just a little shocked at the moment. But love, screw them all. Joe is just stuck between a rock and a hard place. Not only does he want to please you he wants to please his parents too."
"but.."
"no wait. I know he should have been on your side and stood by you when his parents sent you to the slaughter house but he is a guy and fucked up. You know how Joe feels about Emma and you know he loves you and your baby and he wants to marry you. Don't let his parents ruin what you have."
Slamming my head back against the door I sighed in confusion "do I know how he feels? What if he just said..." she cut me off again. "Laura listen to me. Joe loves you and He love Emma. And as much as I love talking to you right now you need to talk to Joe and sort all this out. He is the only one that can tell you how he feels." I know she is right but I'm scared. I don't know what to say to him. What if he only said those things about Emma just to make me happy and to console me?
"Laura!"
Fuck! Its Joe.
"Was that the dumbass?" Stacey asked pulling me back into the real world. "yeah"
"then why are you still talking to me. Go talk to him." I closed the phone as I heard the dial tone, the bitch hung up on me.
"laura!" I heard him yell again followed by the knocking on the door.
"laura open the door"


Pete's POV

"What did the lawyer say?" I asked as Andy hung up the phone. He shook his head throwing the phone across the room. "there is nothing we can do until Monday. We have to wait to file the appeal during 'normal working hours' what the fuck! This is a child's life at hand and we have to wait! What the fuck" I felt hopeless as I watched one of my best friends fall apart.
"it will all be ok man. We will get him back" I didn't know what else to say. Honestly what else could I say. I looked up as I felt andy pull me into a hug "thanks for all your help man."
"not a problem" I smiled returning the hug. Looking over at ana I nodded "I think its time for me to leave. Are you two going to be ok?"
Ana looked up at me shrugging slowly "ok as we get" she said sadly wrapping her arms around Andy. I gave her a half hug before letting myself out. Can life get any worse? It fucking figures just as our lives start to get better then free fall back down. Cant we get a fucking break! I pulled my phone out of my pocket as it started to vibrate.
Mom.
Why the hell is she calling? "Hello" I sighed cradling the phone to my shoulder as I started the car.
"is there something you want to tell me?"
I thought about it for a moment. Well if that's not a loaded question I don't know what is. "now do you have a certain something in mind?"
"Peter"
"Mother" I countered.
"I'm not in the mood to play with you" aww she sounded so tired.
"well that's a good thing since incest is illegal"
"well so should sex before marriage" oh shit I forgot to tell her about the baby! "Guess what Mommy! You're going to be a grandmother!"


Thanks for all who submitted the casting call! we greatly appreciate your interest with our story. if you were not picked ihope you still continue to read the story who knows when we might throw in another character we are always adding people...and ms. anne marie i think you should educate us on the australian ways lol any fun facts we should know?? words habits that would help us to make the story more believable??
Sign up to rate and review this story