Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > To Have and To Hold

Chapter Seven

by youngandreckless 3 reviews

chapter seven

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-04-23 - Updated: 2007-04-23 - 976 words

0Insightful
Its a little short. but oh well, my brain stopped, mostly cause my friend keeps calling and distracting me. Next time I write an update, I'll turn my cell phone off. - - x o x o - -







Chapter Seven-









Pete's POV


"How long was it going to take for you to tell me? You know I should have been told the second you found out,"
"It kinda slipped my mind of telling you, sorry, but of course i can always count on my little sister to remind me again,"
"She didnt mention it on purpose, and dont you go yelling at her for it, she's had a horrible night,"
"She's planning the wedding of her dreams, to the guy of her dreams, I dont see how any of that could be horrible,"
"It is when Joe's parents were indecent at dinner tonight," I could hear the bitterness in her tone.
"They were just indecent?"
"They were complete assholes, okay Peter," I couldnt help but laugh.
"What did they do?"
"I'll let her explain if she wants to, Im gonna check on your sister one more time and then go to bed, im very happy for you son, this baby will be a very good thing, good night, I love you,"
"Night mommy, love you too," I hung up the phone, and I thought everything would be perfect over in Laura and Joe land.




Laura's POV


I didnt answer him, yeah sure Stacey said talk to him; but I cant. "Laura, open the door, we gotta talk," I shook my head, he should have talked at dinner.
"Laura honey are you okay?"
"Im fine mommy, good night, Love you," I answered.
"Open the door I wanna make sure you're fine,"
"I open the door then you let him in, I dont want to talk to him right now,"
"Laura open the door, so I can make sure you're all right," I got up slowly, next thing coming would her using my full name and grounding me.
"See im fine, good night, love you," I kissed her cheek, stepping back into the room.
"Good night sweetie, good night Joe, love you too, now you two talk and have this fixed by morning, dont you dare close the door on him," I felt like a little kid, I wanted to pout and stomp my feet, and tell her no. but instead I stood there. I looked to him for a second, then looked away.
"Can we talk in there?" he pointed to the room. I rolled my eyes, turning and walking inside, sitting on the bed, fumbling with my fingers, "I'm sorry for tonight, it wasnt suppose to turn out this way, I didnt honestly think, they'd be that way,"
"Im surpised you know how to talk now, you know without your mommy here," I rolled my eyes not looking up at him, when he didnt respond I went on. "I cant change my past for your family, and I wont, even if that means there's no me and you, I dont regret Emma at all, and no one can ever make me regret her, or forget her, I cant act like she didnt happen,"
"I know,"
"So what happens now?"
"My family wont change there views, and my mom will never be okay with Emma being mentioned around her, so we have to come to a agreement about Emma,"
"An agreement? Joe do you hear yourself? you arent talking for yourself, its your mom talking for you, there is no agreement regarding her, Emma is a part of our lives whether its liked or approved of or not,"
"The words are leaving my mouth, its me talking, not my mother,"
"Really? so you were never okay with the mentioning of Emma?"
"I dont care if we mention her, I would have loved her just as much, but you dont see your face, that pain being exposed when shes mentioned, it rips me to pieces, I wasnt there to help you through it, and and maybe there was a way for me to help you keep her alive," he looked to me for a moment, before burying his head in his hands. i bit on my bottom lip, listening to him for a second as he choked back tears. I crawled to him pulling him to me.
"Im sorry," I whispered, tears escaping my eyes now.
"You have nothing to be sorry for, baby i love you, and I do want to marry you, like I told my mom, maybe a little to late but I told her, you're my happiness, so if you want to mention her fine, I wont stop you, I just cant loose you," he wiped the tears from my eyes, leaning his forehead against mine.
"She doesnt have to be mentioned around your mom, but im not saying Im going to just forget her while im around your mom,"
"Of course, i know,"



Joe's POV



"Are we okay now? are you still gonna marry me?"
"I dont know if we're okay, but I'll still marry you,"
"What else is there?"
"You really think I shouldnt wear white?"
"You wear whatever you want, wear pink if you so desire, it really doesnt matter, im just gonna take it off of you anyways," I smirked, she pushed me, shaking her head, "I love you,"
"I love you too," I pulled her to me, kissing her.
"Baby hows your foot?" I laughed pulling away from our kiss.
"It hurts, its not funny," she pouted, putting her foot in my lap.
"No one told you to kick the non moving car, the car didnt do a thing to you,"
"It was your fault, I wanted to leave and you had the keys,"
"Im sorry," I whispered, kissing my hand and placing it on her foot, "All better?"
"Yes," she smiled.
Sign up to rate and review this story