Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Won't Hurt You II

Concert

by mcr_lover103 4 reviews

Roxanne goes to a concert **UPDATED AND CHANGED**

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-04-17 - Updated: 2007-08-14 - 497 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 7:

Roxanne slipped out of her house at almost 12am that fateful Friday night. Thankfully, her mother and Richard had gone to sleep after the lecture about cursing at Richard. It wasn't really her fault, all of her hate for Richard had been bottled and cursing was a tiny way of releasing one-millionth of that hate. She trotted down her dark block, heading for the subway station. Tonight she was heading off to a late night concert, Aiden. They were the band that got her through her life now and she loved them.

Hopping onto the subway car after only waiting a few minutes, she sat down on the first seat she saw. There were only a few other people on the train tonight, and all of them were too tired to care who got on or off the train. Getting off at her stop in Manhattan, she instantly spotted Lenore. Surprisingly, Roxanne was actually the one who had to convince Lenore to come with her. Since their little heart to heart, Roxanne had been making an effort to stop worrying and be happier.

Making their way to down the concert hall, they waved their tickets to the huge guys guarding the main entrances and found their way to their seats, which had a perfect view of the stage. Sitting down, saving their energy for time when they needed to yell and jump, they smiled excitedly at each other. Just then a beautiful emo boy made his way to the seat next to Roxanne.

Roxanne's heart fluttered a bit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gerard busied himself on stage, singing loudly but without that little bit of spirit, letting Frank lean against him while he shredded guitar. Their stage affection made him smile as he finished up the last song. It had been a long concert and Gerard could tell that all of the guys were tired, even the fans were. Thanking the fans profusely, and urging them to come again soon, Gerard retired to his dressing room where he met up with Frank. Wiping the sweat from his brow, he gave Frank a small smile.

"What's up today, Frank?" Gerard asked as he pulled off his red tie and hung it up on one of the hangers.

"Alright, I want to set you up with one of Jamia's friend. I know you don't like this sorta stuff, but please trust me this time," Frank said slowly, trying not to scare off Gerard who shot him a questioning look.

"Frank, you know how I feel about that. I don't believe in that"

"I know, I know, you believe in love at first sight and soul mates and such, but give her a chance please," Frank pleaded slightly, giving puppy dog eyes, "If you don't like her, it's the end of story"

"Alright, I'll give it a try at the least," Gerard replied with a smile, "The things I do for you... "

(Bit of a filler. thanks to people who comment, especially xbobxluverx)
Sign up to rate and review this story