Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Won't Hurt You II

Sweet Frankie

by mcr_lover103 2 reviews

Frank gets an idea **UPDATED AND CHANGED**

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-04-16 - Updated: 2007-08-14 - 294 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 6:

Wednesday night, Frank sat on his bed, wondering how he could help his best friend. He hated seeing Gerard so down. It had been four years and now it was time for the mourning period to end. And since he played a big hand in the break up, Frank decided he should be the one to find someone who might be almost as good as Roxanne was. Of course Gerard who put up a fight, but this was what was good for him. Pulling his cell phone out of his tight pocket, he pressed the speed dial for Jamia. After two rings, Jamia picked up.

"Hey darling!! How are you? How is the tour coming along?" Jamia asked excitedly into the phone, happy to hear her husband's voice again.

"I'm fine baby. But actually I was calling for a favor. I was thinking about setting Gee up. Know anyone that could work out for him?" Frank asked her.

"Oh, that's so sweet. My man playing match maker," Jamia squealed into the phone, "But seriously I do have someone I've been thinking would be good for Gerard. Her name's Eliza. I met her about a couple of months ago."

"She sounds good to me. Ask her if she's interested" Frank answered, "Thanks a lot baby doll. I love you Mia!"

"Love you too Fwankie! Talk to you soon" Jamia replied, shortly hanging up after making some kissing sounds into the phone.

Frank flipped shut his phone and closed his eyes. Things were good between Jamia and him. After long hours of therapy, they had found a perfect balance in their marriage. Since they were happy, it was only fair that Gerard was too.



(Had to write quickly but hope its good. thanks for comments :)
Sign up to rate and review this story