Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Chemically Crazed Life Starring MCR

Chapter 53

by smokeyozzy 0 reviews

good chapter! read!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover, Drama, Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Published: 2007-04-18 - Updated: 2007-04-18 - 414 words

-1Predictable
Holy shit, i just finished the sequel to this story. Sorry for anyone who wanted to be in it, obviously its too late. I have the official title its [insert drumroll here] My Chemically Crazed Life With MCR. Sorry about leaving you guys for a couple days on just a cliffhanger, im going to update the rest of this story quickly so i can post the sequel. Just as additional warning, the end of this story sucks, thats why i wrote the sequel. Anyways, heres the new chapter!
________________________________________________________________
She tore open the present and pulled out a bunch of broccoli.

"DROP IT! RIGHT NOW!" Gerard yelled at her. She dropped it scared, her eyes wide in surprise, then she started backing away from Gerard. Her memories of Jalen came flooding back. She backed away until she hit the wall, then she slid down it and put her head in her hands. Gerard came running up to her to see what was wrong. He put his hand on her shoulder and she jumped. She scooted away from him. "Chloe, im sorry. I won't hurt you." Gerard said, everyone just stood there confused. Chloe started crying. Gerard pulled her into a hug and she flinched.

A lightbulb popped on in Frank's head. "Gerard, just give her some space okay." He said, pulling Gerard away from Chloe.

"No, I didn't do anything, I promise." Chloe sobbed. Frank patted her back, she flinched each time.

"Shh, its okay Chloe." Frank said. "You didn't do anything, you're not in trouble, we're not going to hurt you." Chloe looked up, her eyes red, and then nodded. "Gerard didn't mean to yell, okay?" Frank asked her. She nodded and stood up. Then she ran to where Gerard had his head in his hands and hugged him tight.

"Im sorry." Gerard said.

"Its okay. Just... it reminded me of when Jalen yelled." She said, starting to cry again. Gerard hugged her close. She pulled away and looked up at him. He looked at her. She leaned in and kissed him. He was surprised, but then he caught on and started to kiss her back. She pulled away.

"Oh my god. Im so sorry Gerard." Chloe said, then ran out of the room and to the room she was staying in and slammed the door behind her.
________________________________________________________________
Sorry that it was short. Im posting the next one in a few seconds, so its not that much of a big deal, lol. Please review!
Sign up to rate and review this story