Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Chemically Crazed Life Starring MCR

Chapter 54

by smokeyozzy 0 reviews

new chapter!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover, Drama, Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Published: 2007-04-18 - Updated: 2007-04-18 - 372 words

-1MarySue
okies, new chapter.
________________________________________________________________
Gerard looked at everyone, they were all staring at him, their eyes wide.

"What just happened?" Bert asked.

"I... I don't know." Gerard said.

"Can I talk to you in private please?" Mikey asked his brother. Gerard nodded and followed Mikey into his room. "Okay, are you two a thing?"

"No." Gerard said.

"Then why did she kiss you?" Mikey asked.

"I have no idea." Gerard said frustrated.

"Did you want her to kiss you?" Mikey asked.

"Yes." Gerard said.

"Then go tell her everything's fine before she ends up doing something drastic. She obviously doesn't know you like her, and she obviously likes you." Mikey said. Gerard nodded and went to talk to Chloe.

He knocked on her door, but she didn't answer. "Come on Chloe, can we please talk?" Gerard asked. Chloe opened the door and let Gerard in, then she went and sat on the bed.

"Im so sorry Gerard, I didn't mean to kiss you, its just that you were so close and I wanted to kiss you since this morning." Chloe said. "You probably think im some whore now, I mean I just broke up with Jalen and all. I understand that you don't like me, and you probably have a girlfriend so I probably made things between us complicated. Im so sorry, I-" Gerard cut her off by pressing his lips against hers.

"Wow, that was better than before." Gerard said after they pulled away, Chloe nodded.

"Gerard, what does this mean?" She asked, looking up at him.

"It means I wanted to kiss you too." Gerard said.

"So are we a thing now?" Chloe asked.

"That depends, it's up to you." Gerard said.

"What do you mean?" Chloe asked.

"Well, do you want to be my girlfriend?" Gerard asked, Chloe nodded. "So I guess we're boyfriend and girlfriend now."

"Okay, can I kiss you again?" Chloe asked. Gerard chuckled and kissed her. "Im sorry." She said after he pulled away.

"What?" He asked.

"I kind of ruined your birthday party." She giggled.

"Nu uh. You made it ten times better." Gerard kissed her cheek and she grinned.
_______________________________________________________________
Okay, im pretty sure the next chapter is going to be the last. Please review.
Sign up to rate and review this story