Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Chemically Crazed Life Starring MCR

Chapter 55 LAST CHAPTER OF MCCLSMCR!

by smokeyozzy 8 reviews

aww, the last chapter

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover, Drama, Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Published: 2007-04-18 - Updated: 2007-04-18 - 897 words

-1Illiterate
Okay, i have some warnings for y'all. Warning 1:This chapter is majorly cheesy. Warning 2:The ending is retarded. Warning 3:If you dont review after this chapter, i shall come to your house and kick you (haha Chloe). Warning 4:The sequel will be up soon, but until then, after this story and until that one is up, you can send me random emails at blackparader12@yahoo.com. I have pretty much no life, so i will email you back really soon if you email me. Now, on with the cheesiness.
________________________________________________________________
"Gerard?" Chloe asked, after they had sat there in each other's arms for awhile.

"Yea?" He asked, brushing some of her hair out of her face.

"I know I just met you, but I think... I-I think I-" Chloe stuttered.

"I love you." Gerard said.

"Yea. Me too." She smiled, she was exactly where she wanted to be, with Gerard and Jalen couldn't hurt them. Everything was perfect.

Gerard smiled down on his new girlfriend. This is exactly what he was jealous of, that special bond that Mikey and Veronica had and that Frank and Kaitlin had, love. Now he had it too, and to him it was the best feeling in the world.

MIKEY AND VERONICA

They had been crouched outside Chloe's room for awhile now, trying to listen to what they were saying.

Mikey grinned when he heard they loved each other. Veronica smiled too. Mikey stood up and grabbed her hand. He pulled her up and kissed her.

"I love you Mrs.Way." Mikey smiled, rocking her back and forth.

"And I love you, Mr.Way." Veronica giggled.

"Babies." Mikey said.

"Don't you think two is enough for now?" Veronica asked, resting her head on his chest.

"I meant lets go check on Chris and Katherine, silly." Mikey said.

"Oh, okay." Veronica smiled, and let Mikey lead her by the hand to the nursery where the kids were sleeping. Mikey grabbed Katherine and Veronica grabbed Chris. Mikey sat in the rocking chair, Veronica sat took Katherine from him then sat on his lap. Mikey hummed his grandma's old lullaby and Veronica just closed her eyes listening to him as he rocked them all back and forth on the rocking chair. Mikey didn't need fame and fortune to be happy, all he needed was his family, old and new, and his friends, everything was perfect.

FRANK AND KAITLIN

They were cuddled up on the couch in the living room. Frank humming "Sleep" with his eyes closed as Kaitlin slept peacefully on top of him. He didn't care what people said about him going out with a minor, they were in love and nobody could change that. He would rather go to jail and listen to their insults for dating a minor than not date her. They were perfect for each other, everything was perfect for them.

BOB, BERT, AND RAY.

They all were sat at the kitchen table.

"Okay, which ones do you think will have kids next?" Bert asked.

"Um, $100 on Gerard and Chloe." Bob said.

"Nah, Kaitlin turns 18 this year, once that happens her and Frank are gonna be doing it like bunnies, I say $100 on them." Bert said.

"I say Mikey and Veronica, it didn't take them long to get pregnant in the first place." Ray said. "$150."

"Okay, what about marriage?" Ray asked.

"Frank and Kaitlin, they've been together longer than Gerard and Chloe." Bert said.

"So, you have to take into consideration that Gerard and Chloe are more mature, plus Frank and Kaitlin is probably just a fling." Bob said. "$200 on them."

"$300 on Frank and Kaitlin, they're immature so they'll probably go to Vegas and get married with nobody knowing." Bert said.

"Okay, final bets?" Ray asked. Bob and Bert nodded. "Okay then, $500 on Mikey and Veronica." He chuckled.

"Not fair! You didn't say you could do that!" Bert yelled.

"He never said he couldn't either." Bob sighed, handing over $500 dollars. Bert grumbled and handed over the money.

"Cheater." Bert said angrily. Ray stuck his tongue out at him and put his $1000 in his pocket.

"Anyone have anymore bets to place on anything?" Ray asked, grinning.

"No." Bert said, angrily getting up and storming outside.

"Drama queen." Bob laughed. "Now give me my share." He said, Ray laughed and handed over his initial $500 along with half of what Bert gave, they had planned that together because they knew Bert would fall for it.

"So what, that's what he gets when he messes with us. I've had enough of that broccoli shit." Ray said. Bob nodded and put his money in his pocket. Then they both went and played Donkey Konga, their favorite game, to them...

EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT!!!!!!
The End :D (I know, really dumb ending but the sequel will be up soon)
________________________________________________________________
You dudes better review! Also, i have a poll thingymabob to name the official song of this story. Please tell me your choice in your review and i will post which one wins in a note at the end of this story. Here are the choices:
a)Im Not Okay (I Promise)-My Chemical Romance
b)Dirty Buisness-The Dresden Dolls
c)First Date- Blink-182
d)Get Busy Living Or Get Busy Dying-Fall Out Boy
e)Theres A Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered Honey...-Panic! At The Disco
f)Boys and Girls-Good Charlotte
g)Welcome To My Life-Simple Plan

Sign up to rate and review this story