Categories > Anime/Manga > Fruits Basket > Please Don't Leave Me

Show you your place

by twilightangel61090 0 reviews

Haru is brought before Akito and shown his 'place' in the family

Category: Fruits Basket - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Hatsuharu, Kyo - Warnings: [R] [V] - Published: 2007-04-18 - Updated: 2007-04-18 - 1208 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: again I say...I DON'T OWN FRUITS BASKET...so don't get mad at me

A/N: ok didn't get five reviews but I decided to update again anyway because of Thera90 THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE REVIEW!!! Your advice really helped a lot. Anyway please enjoy!

Chapter Four

A moment or two later, there was a knock on Kyo's bedroom door. Without waiting for an answer Hatori entered, "Haru, I just got a call from Akito, you're wanted back at the main house."

All at once Haru felt himself tense up "w-why?" he fought to kept his fear from showing. He disliked Akito, and not that he would admit it to anyone else, but frankly the man freaked him out.

"He didn't say," Hatori answered with an expressionless face, "just that he wanted to see you immediately." The dragon crossed the room to grasp the ox just above the elbow and help him to his feet. Haru felt his legs wobble as they threatened to give out under his weight. Apparently I'm sick. He thought to himself rolling his eyes. He turned to look at Kyo briefly before Hatori closed the door behind him. Why do I have such a bad feeling about this?

Dread gathered in Kyo's gut weighing him down. He looked so...scared. He thought to himself. Haru's scent surrounded him as he seated himself on the bed in the place the ox had just vacated moments before. Somehow as he breathed in deeply he felt himself relaxing bit by bit. God I hope he's alright.

Breathing deeply Haru reached for the door to Akito's room. Before stepping inside he glanced over to where Hatori stood and looked at him expectantly. The dragon just shook his head in response, "I'm not permitted to enter with you. I was given specific instructions, he wants to see you and you alone." This did nothing to alleviate the growing alarm that stood his hair on end.

Mentally preparing himself he stepped inside the room and closed the door carefully behind him. The room was lit dimly, leaving shadows to grace the walls and floor in a haunting way. An eerie silence filled the room and surrounded Haru making the air thick with anticipation as he stood awaiting whatever fate lay before him.

"Ah, Hatsuharu how pleasant of you to grace me with your presence." There it was. The voice that had haunted his nightmares for many years, somehow his voice reeked of something sadistic.

"Akito." He acknowledged with a reluctant bow. "I was told you wanted to see me." He continued, increasingly unsure of himself.

"Indeed," came the response, "can you please tell me why it is that you have been away for four days. You know I worry when you're not here." Even though the head's face was half in shadow Haru could still hear the malicious smile in his voice.

"I got lost." The boy replied in a quiet voice, almost, it seemed hesitating on his answer. Haru cringed as a sick laughter reached his ears.

"I should have guessed, the cow got lost, how ironic." the dream Haru had been having recently flashed before his eyes. "I mean are you a complete moron?" These words struck deep within the ox, "you must be. Even after all the energy you wasted when you were young trying to prove otherwise, it all comes down to tradition. You're the ox, the dumb, moronic ox, and you can't escape it."

"No!" Haru screamed placing his hands over his ears in an attempt to block out the harsh words being directed at him. This turned out to be a grave mistake. With almost inhuman (excuse the pun) speed, the head of the family had crossed the room and backhanded Haru sending him sprawling to the ground.

"You dare argue with me?!?" came the enraged voice as he sent his foot out to connect forcefully with the ox's ribcage.

Fighting for breath he replied, "no, I'm sorry...I" but he was cut off as he was once again struck forcefully in the side.

"I think it's time you learned your place in this family like everyone else." This time Akito's delicate foot swung forcefully, kicking him in the side of the head. Haru could feel the flesh break and warm blood trickle down his temple. Kyo...help me. "I am the head of this family." He was kicked again in the ribs, this time he felt a few crack under the pressure. "You will do as I say." Bracing himself for impact, Haru felt another blow connect with his already bruised side. "Am I understood?"

Not finding the breath to respond Haru just nodded his head as hard as he dare with blood still flowing out of his open wound. Akito pulled him up by the hair and slammed him into the nearest wall, "I'm sorry, I didn't hear you Hatsuharu. Am I understood?"

"Y-yes." He was able to choke out.

"Just to make sure I am making myself heard, I think I might just have to drill this into your head in a way that you will fully understand." The head responded fingering one of Haru's belt loops suggestively.

What was happening didn't fully click in Haru's mind until he felt a deceivingly strong hand slip inside his pants. Oh god...oh god...oh god. He thought to himself. Kyo...please. "Please..." Haru found his voice small and pleading, "please stop."

Akito growled and grasped a chunk of the ox's white locks in his hand. "You dare defy me?!? You don't have the power to stop me, I am the head of this family and I have the right to take what I want. Not that you could stop me, stupid cow."

Every time Haru fought against his grasp he was rewarded with a sharp slap to the face, or an elbow to the ribs. It was useless. Why can't I go black?...Because you're too afraid. His mind answered for him.

His thoughts were interrupted as he suddenly felt his pants ripped off and he was slammed on the ground face first. Howling in pain Haru barely had time to inhale before he felt a ripping pain as Akito thrust mercilessly into him. The pain was unlike anything he had ever felt before; it tore through him with renewing agony with each thrust.

What felt like an eternity later, Akito finally released himself inside of Haru and pulled out ignoring the Ox's pain just as he had through the whole ordeal. Blood seeped out of the Ox where the skin had torn from the vicious act that violated his body.

Akito leaned domineeringly over Haru and whispered sadistically in his ear, "Now perhaps you have found your place. Now leave me"

Haru stood as fast as he was able and pulled his clothing back on. His body numb with pain he could already feel his vision blur and his mind fog. Just before he reached the door he was stopped for a moment, "We will see each other again soon...very soon." With that Haru left the room, taking with him a now all too real nightmare, and leaving behind a piece of himself. Kyo...I'm sorry.
Sign up to rate and review this story