Categories > Celebrities > Cinderella > Long, Cold Winter

Part 1

by robinzan 2 reviews

Someone finds true love. WIP Romance/Comedy, No Warnings Needed....yet

Category: Cinderella - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2005-10-10 - Updated: 2005-10-10 - 231 words

0Unrated
Long, Cold Winter

I hate the snow. Sure, I'm from Philadelphia and should be used to it, but it doesn't mean that I can't hate it. Still, we're out here, taking photos for our latest album, ironically called "Long, Cold Winter" and I'm freezing my ass off!!

I glance over to my band mates and see that they are just as cold as I am. I hear my name being called and look back to the photographer. How I want to pelt him with a snowball! I wait for the right moment, then bend over, grab some snow and make a ball out of it. I glanced back to my friends, who started snickering. I smiled, looked at the photographer and aimed straight for his head. Yes! Direct hit!!

"What the fuck?!"

We burst out laughing. He turned and glared at us, before finally letting a smile come across his lips.

"Alright you guys. I get it."

"I told you it was to fucking cold to do this." I replied.

"We're done anyway."

"Thank god!" Eric, our bassist exclaimed.

"Finally" I echoed the sentiment, before taking off for the trailer, that was turned into a make-shift dressing area. I just wanted to get home, start a fire in the fireplace and wrap myself in a nice, warm blanket with a cup of hot cocoa and I intended on doing just that.
Sign up to rate and review this story