Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Drop The Dagger And Lather The Blood On Your Hands, Romeo

Chapter 06

by keepxonxscreaming 3 reviews

Who's this mystery guy Frank likes?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way - Published: 2007-04-19 - Updated: 2007-04-19 - 950 words

1Moving
"You're back early" Gerard said sarcastically as Frank calked through the door at 1am.
"Mmhm" Frank replied sadly and walked up to his room, leaving Gerard confused on the couch with a tub of ice cream and watching some crappy comedy show that was more depressing than funny in true honesty.


Frank sat on his own bed, grabbing his journal from his pillow case and a pen off of his bed side table.
It's like you've got your hand clenched around my heart and you're slowly squeezing it, stopping it from beating all together. You're slowly killing me and you're completely oblivious to it. It's all you're fucking fault and you don't even know you're doing anything wrong. Everyday I love you more and more, and you can't do anything to stop that beacuse you don't even know about my love for you. My undying love for you... It's completely unfair!
Why does something that's supposed to be so great hurt so much?
I don't wanna be in love. I don't wanna be in love. I don't wanna be in love. I don't wanna be in love.


Frank put his journal back into his pillow case and grabbed the razor blade out of his drawer and turned on his CD player, putting it on repleat on Poprocks & Coke
"Wherever you go
You know I'll be there
If you go far,
You know I'll be there
I'll go anywhere,
So I'll see you there
You place the name
You know I'll be there
You name the time
You know I'll be there
I'll go anywhere
So I'll see you there

I don't care if you don't mind
I'll be there not far behind
I will dare
Keep in mind
I'll be there for you

Where there's truth
You know I'll be there
Amongst the lies
You know I'll be there
I'll go anywhere
So I'll see you there

I don't care if you don't mind
I'll be there not far behind
I will dare
Keep in mind
I'll be there for you

If you should fall
You know I'll be there
To catch the call
You I'll be there
I'll go anywhere
So I'll see you there

I don't care if you don't mind
I'll be there not far behind
I will dare
Keep in mind
I don't care
I'll be there for you
I'll be there for you"

Crying, he slid the razor over his arm, watching the blood flow out. It was the blood, not his blood. He had lost all his ownership once he had let it flow.

But little did he know that Gerard was standing in his door frame, watching his every move.
"Frankie..?" Gerard wispered with tears in his eyes. He was shocked that Frank would even think of cutting, let alone do it! And he never knew GreenDay would be so depressing.
Frank's eyes grew wide and he quickly threw the bloody blade out of his open window and pulled down his sleeves
"Y-yes?" He said, dropping his gaze to the floor.
"Look at me Frankie" Gerard pleaded, walking over to Frank's bed and stitting down on it, taking Frank's hands into his own. Frank pulled his hands back but kept his eyes fixed on Gerard's. Both had tears streaming down their cheeks.
"Why?" Gerard asked, but Frank just shook his head in response.
"Frankie, we're best friends, you can tell me."
"That's just it Gerard, that's just it!" Frank chocked out a sob.
"What's it?"
"We're best friends" Gerard was slightly offended by this. Was he really that bad a friend that Frank had to cut over it?
"W-what's wrong with that?" Gerard said, as more tears came streaming out of his eyes.
"That's all we'll ever be. That's all we ever could be. I love you Gerard. But you don't love me the same way."
"Frank, you don't understand. I-"
"NO GERARD! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!" Frank cut Gerard off "I love you more than anything. I always have and I always will."
Gerard pounced ontop of Frank, knocking him from his seated position and onto his back, kissing him roughly.
"I do understand Frank. I love you too. I always have and I always will." Gerard mocked.
"R-really?" Frank smiled his first real smile in months.
"There's the smile that I love! I've missed it."
Frank's smile grew bigger as Gerard kissed the corner of his mouth, then the other corner, then nose.
"I love you Frankie."
"I love you Gerrie."
"Gerrie?" Gerard scrunched up his nose, Frank thought that was the cutest thing someone could do with their face.
"Yeah, you called me Frankie, I called you Gerrie." Frank grinned.
"Ha, whatever" Gerard laughed, rubbing their noses together in an eskimo kiss.
"Stay here with me tonight?" Frank asked.
"Of course." Gerard smiled.


Gerard climbed off Frank, and together they got undner the covers and squished together in Frank's single bed. They slid their jeans off and took off their tops and snuggeled together.
"We could have gone into my room. I have the bigger bed" Gerard joked.
"I like this" Frank said, snuggling his head further into the crook of Gerard's neck.
"Me too" Gerard agreed, kissing the top of Frank's head.
Frank's eyes fluttered shut as Gerard started to sing him to sleep. "Wherever you go
You know I'll be there
If you go far,
You know I'll be there
I'll go anywhere,
So I'll see you there
You place the name
You know I'll be there
You name the time
You know I'll be there
I'll go anywhere
So I'll see you there.."
"You mean that Gerard?" Frank yawned.
"I do. I really do."



-END-


feedback? like it?
Sign up to rate and review this story