Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > I've already given up on myself twice

I wish I could be somewhere but here

by sillyperson 1 review

How can someone move on in a month? Is it possible??? I certainly know its not... Three R's, read rate and review please XD!!!XD

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-04-19 - Updated: 2007-04-19 - 1093 words

0Unrated

Brendon's POV

"Why now?" She asked, as she stood frozen on the spot.

"Because I had to sort my head out...you're my number one priority...even if you don't want to be." I said hoping she wouldn't tare my eyes, wouldn't blame her if she did though...I would.

"Lets go get coffee." She sighed.

------------------------------------------------

We both found a seat in the corner of Starbucks, away from anyone who would disturb us. My heart was racing a mile in my chest, I wasn't expecting miracles but I just wanted to leave with her being able to look in my eye. There was an eerie silence as she sipped on her mocha.

"I'm sorry...even if that's not good enough." I said sincerely.

"So I am Brendon." She said simply. I sighed and held my head in my hands.

"What do you want me to do? I am sorry Elspeth and I love you too much to let you go." I pleaded.

"I tell you one thing you could do...turn back time and make sure that you hadn't said those things that day. Then maybe...just maybe...I'd be able to forgive you." She said while raising her voice a little.

"I'm not going to blame my actions on grief...cuz to be honest I was pretty fucking angry...don't play the broken soldier here. I know what you said to Pete when I was in that coma. And I know you weren't there...you were with him. So to be completely honest I don't see why I should even want to be with you...any ordinary guy would never be with a girl that loves someone else." I said completely honestly.

I studied her face and watched as her mouth quivered...there was something that wanted to be said but as usual she was too stubborn to accept her true feelings. I stared at the contents of my cup, with my expectation for a reply dying down.

"Your right." She said finally. I lifted my head up and my eyes met hers. "I couldn't be there with you cuz I was afraid of loosing you...and now I've finally done that. To be honest Brendon I can't get back with you." She said seriously.

I felt a hard lump form in my throat. "Why?" I said nervously.

"Because...I'm with Pete and I love him...he's never betrayed me...he just loves me. I know you do but I just don't trust you anymore. And the baby...you can be as much a part of that as you want." She said softly.

"No!" I just exploded. "You just can't be alone can you!? I don't want to be part of that baby's life unless you're standing next to me. I give up! I should have just stayed with Fiona! The n maybe she wouldn't have fucking died! And then you wouldn't be having this fucking baby! I don't give a shit go round all happy...I'll smile as you say that the baby's Pete's. But deep down I'll be rotting away feeling the exact pain you were trying to run from all those years ago." I said as I felt my eyes water up. I've had enough I got up and left her. I knew I'd see her and Pete at Spencer and Hayley's wedding but for now I just want to be alone, like I'm gonna be for a while.

I walked up the street my hands in my pockets and my music blaring in my ears. I wore my hood up since I didn't want any of my fans seeing my like this. I stared up into the sky; I just wished that I could be anywhere else but here right now. I know I have been a jerk but it had only been a month, she was supposed to love me and she'd already moved on. So what if I'd given my child away? It wasn't ever going to know about me anyway...not if I can help it. I opened the door to my car and climbed inside while slamming the door behind me. I put on my seatbelt and revved off back to Vegas, it was a long trip but I needed the time to think. I just couldn't believe that all this had happened, I kept glancing at the stitches on my hand. Those dark thoughts kept coming into my head.

"No Brendon, can't let them win." I muttered while staring deeply onto the horizon.

-------------------------------------------------

"Brendon where have you been?" Spencer asked as I entered the door to his house.

"I had some things to sort out." I said grumpily. It was the day of his wedding and I hadn't slept all night. I walked over to the sofa and picked up my suit.

"Hurry up dude we have half an hour." He said quickly. I sighed and pulled off my trousers and then pulled on the black ones that went with my suit. I then pulled off my hoody and put on the shirt.

"Where have you been all night, you look like you haven't slept at all." Spencer said curiously while doing his hair in the mirror.

"I haven't slept all night." I said while putting on my tie.

"Oh...you better not screw up on the speech today at my wedding, or I will seriously kill you." He smirked. I walked up to the mirror and checked that my suit was okay specially since I had only done it in about two minutes.

"Don't worry I've had some coffee and I know pretty much what I'm going to say." I said while combing my fringe flat. I needed to get it cut since it flopped just in front of my eyes. It went with my jacket though because it was jet black. I loved my hair like that. I put my hands on Spencer's shoulders and smirked at the two of us.
"Never imagined I'd be your best man."

"Never imagine I'd get married to Hayley." He replied while gazing dreamily into the mirror at his reflection.

"Come on...its traditional for the bride to be late...not the groom." I smirked. He returned the gesture and we both left the house. Him without a care in the world, and me with depression pulling me back.

Sorry if its short...what do you think?? Please rate and review. Next chap will be up soon...theres only a few more left then thats it. I may do a sequal I'm not sure. x
Sign up to rate and review this story