Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Come On Angel, Don't You Cry

Chapter 18

by keepxonxscreaming 8 reviews

Megan, a bulimic girl who believes she is unloveable, falls in love with Frank Iero

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-04-19 - Updated: 2007-04-19 - 451 words

0Moving
/Warning:/ slight, slight sex scene. And badly written.
This chapter is rushed, so sorry about that..
I am starting a new one also (: Called 'It's So Hard For Me To Smile' basically about a girl who's lost her family. Yes, it's a MCR fic, as are all my others. I'm also looking for a name for her? so if you would like, give me you're name? (:


6 years passed and it was Frank and Megan's wedding day. Megan had gained all of her weight back thanks to Frank's help. Her dad had died due to drunken driving.
Candy and Gerard were still together but didn't see the point of having to prove their love with a piece of paper, but both wore promise rings.
Ray and Bob were still together and extremely happy.
It turned out that the times Mikey wasn't at lunch or somewhere, he was seeing a girl called Alicia and were now together and very much in love.

"Do you, Mr Iero, take Megan Blake to be your lawful wedded wife?" The priest said.
"I do."
"Do you, Megan Blake, take Frank Iero to be your lawful wedded husband?"
"I do." He then turned back to Frank.
"You may now kiss the bride."
Frank pulled Megan into a loving and passionate kiss.
Megan threw the bouquet and Candy caught it, then looked at Gerard and they both started laughing.

Frank picked Megan up and carried her to the limo which would take them to the hotel. They had decided not to go to a different country as both had a tiny fear of planes.

Frank carried Megan out of the limo and up to their hotel room and placed her gently down on the bed, crawling on top of her and kissing her forcefully.
"Hello Mrs Iero" Frank grinned.
"Hello Mr Iero" Megan grinned back.
Frank then went back to kissing Megan fully.
"I'm ready" She mumbled into the kiss.
"Ready?" Frank replied.
Megan raised her eyebrows.
"Oh!" Frank grinned and started to take off Megan's dress.
As he was doing this Megan started unbuttoning Frank's shirt, not once breaking the kiss, and then moved onto his trousers.
Once they were both naked Frank lined himself up with Megan and slowly pushing his way in, careful not to hurt her.
Once Megan signalled to Frank that she was fine he started to move his hips.

insert imagination here...

"I love you" Frank said as he pulled out of her.
"I love you" Megan replied. "You know, I never really wanted to get married until I met you."
"Really?" Frank asked.
"Mm, I never thought I'd like the idea of waking up to the same person everyday."

-END-

Like it?
Sign up to rate and review this story