Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'd End My Days with You in a Hail of Bullets

Iron Madien & Wrestling

by mcr_lover103 2 reviews

Title explains it all

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-04-19 - Updated: 2007-04-20 - 708 words

0Unrated
Frank came over almost every day for two whole weeks. It soon became unusual for Frank not to be laying on our living room floor. I had to admit it was pretty awesome to have him around. He was one of the few people who appreciated my art. And he became absorbed in every conversation I had with him. These were bonuses to being in love with Frank.

One day I was working in my room drawing skeletons, with my Iron Maiden playing, when I noticed something about my drawings. I had started to draw flesh on the skeletons. And they were beginning to look like Frank. It was just about then when I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. It was Frank, slowly approaching the doorway.

"Hey Franks, whats up?", I asked him, shoving the Frank skeletons into a drawer.

"I didn't mean to bother you or anything, but I got bored. Mikey had to run out. Something about his girlfriend", Frank told me.

Yep, my little bro Mike had a little girlfriend. Melissa I think. They had been friends for awhile and just as I suspected, there had been some romance. I then silently cursed my brother for just leaving this adorable creature all alone.

"I was going downstairs anyway, so I'll hang out", I lied to Frank. I would never mind hanging out with him.

"You don't have to do it for me", Frank said, "I could just go home"

"It's all right", I replied to him, "And I would do anything for you". I tapped his face. I'm sorry, but flirting with him was just so much fun. He would get a look on his face that made him look happy and confused at the same time.

He gave me the smile he has when I joke/flirt with him. I wonder if he has realized that I'm not joking with him. This was something that made me love innocent little Frankie more. I walked across the room as I went to turn off Iron Maiden.

"No!", Frank yelled, then gave an embarassed face as I gave him a puzzled look, "Its just....thats my favorite song"

I gave him a smile, raised the volume, letting the words to Rainmaker echo in my head:


You tell me we can start the rain
You tell me that we all can change
You tell me we can find something to wash the tears away
You tell me we can start the rain
You tell me that we all can change
You tell me we can find something to wash the tears.....


After the song ended we headed down to the living room and watched tv. Frank took the couch and I took Frank's usual place on the floor. I learned never to watch tv with Frank that day. He almost constantly flipped through the channels every five minutes. I decided to take some action.

"Hey genius, stop flipping the channels", I tried to get out without with giving a grin. I couldn't. By this time Frank had learned that I was only messing around when I picked a fight.

"Fuck you", Frank playfully replied and began to flip more rapidly.

Just as Frank thought he had won I pulled him off the couch. We fought each other for the remote until I had managed to grab it and pin him down. He quickly stopped wiggling from my grasp. I leaned towards his face to see what he would do. He just looked at me with those bright eyes he always gave me.

"Oh Frankies, you gotta learn to fight more for what you want", I told him playfully, dropping the remote on his chest and releasing him. He gave me a smile.

I jumped onto the couch and Frank stayed on the floor. He didn't flip the channels as much this time.

*Frank's POV*

Me and Gerard were just wrestling around on the floor. I could of swore that he was almost about to kiss me. I was hoping he would. Gerard's flirting is driving me crazy. I don't know if I should say something. What if he doesn't like me the way I love him?

AUTHORS NOTE: Hope you like it!Comment if you please
Sign up to rate and review this story