Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Shaken and Stirred

Reuninon

by BloodyBallerina 4 reviews

Raven Angela Sophia Wellington left her friends and love about nine years ago. Her heart was shot in pieces because without those people she felt like she was drowning, but some how she figured out...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-04-19 - Updated: 2007-04-20 - 2238 words

-1MarySue
Incase you didn't read the summary, This is the sequel of /Getting Through Traffic/

A girl with short brown hair sat behind a desk. She looked around the age of twenty-five. Her russet hair outlined her heart-shaped and almond green eyes. She wore a simple black shirt and jeans. Her jade eyes were staring at a piece of paper intently. The girl nodded and signed the paper, without a care. She sighed hard, rubbing her temples.

"I need a break." Her voice was familiar, like an old friend. The phone chimed loudly in her ears. She pressed the red button, "Yes, Vanessa?" she said softly.

"Ms. Wellington, Mr. Daly is here to see you." Her eyes gleamed happily.

"Send him in. Oh! Vanessa, call me Raven."

"Yes, Ms. Raven." Raven let out a sigh, laughing a bit. She stood up and slicked back her hair; she leaned on the table, trying to make herself look sensuous. There was a knock on the door,

"Come in," She said sing-song like. The door opened, showing a tall, dapper young man. His hair was short and blond, cut in a very neat way. His eyes were a dark blue, and under those seas of blue, were freckles adorning his cheeks and nose. Raven's green eyes looked deep in his blue ones and grinned, "Where you supposed to call me?" The man walked over to her and his arm snaked around her waist smiling, widely.

"I'm sorry, "He started, he leaned in close to feel her breath on his lips, "but I got busy looking for this." The man reached in his suit pocket and pulled out a velvet box. Raven blinked and sat down looking at it with horror in her eyes. The man saw the reaction and shook his head, "It's not an engagement ring...it's too big of a box, silly." Raven nodded and laughed sheepishly, rotating the small silver ring on her right ring finger.

"Pete, you really shouldn't have. But I'm glad you did!" She opened the box looking at the treasure that lay in side. On the black satin lay a sliver bracelet incrusted with diamonds. Raven gasped and hugged Pete tightly. He cupped her face in his hands and brought her up for a kiss. The couple stayed like that for a few seconds, when Raven pushed him off gently, "I have a lot of work to do." Pete nodded, looking at the desk filled with CD's.

"Like always, "Raven's pink lips pouted,

"I'll be home late tonight."

"Like-" She broke off the sentence with a kiss, smiling at him.

"Now go! I'll be home before you know it." He laughed, nodding walking out of the door. She sat back down staring at the bracelet. Her jade eyes wandered over to her ring and Raven bit her lip sighing hard, "I...wonder what he's doing right now?" She shook the thought out of her head, and picked up a few demos, walking over to the player. Raven put a CD in, letting the music float over her.

"Sounds too much like N'Sync and Backstreet Boys." Raven turned it off, and threw the CD in the trash can. "Why can I ever hear anything original?" She up on another CD and sighed harder, "Too much like everything else I've ever heard." Raven took off the CD and threw it in the garbage. The telephone broke her concentration. She walked over to it, and pressed the red button.

"Yes, Vanessa." She said with a slight annoyance.

"Sorry to bother you again, Ms. Raven, but there is a Frank Iero here on line two for you. He says that you were childhood friends." Raven went into shock; her lips were moving but making no sound. She sat down, looking at the phone with wide eyes, "Ms. Wellington," Vanessa asked.

"Yes...yes, put him through." Raven tapped the desk with her pen; her nerves were pumping through her body like electricity. She heard the click of the call being put over and coughed a bit, clearing her throat. "Hello, Raven Wellington speaking." There was no answer, "Hello?"

"Sorry!" Frank spoke up, "It...just doesn't sound like you. You sound...more grown up." She smiled a bit and bit her lip.

"Frank...hey, it's been a while." Raven said, closing her eyes. The memories were coming back like a wave over her head.

"Yah...I was calling because I was in town for a few days, and I remember you telling me to give you a call whenever I was."

"Yah...I did." There was an awkward silence going on between them.

"Mikey is doing fine."

"Good good..."

"Hey, Ras." Raven's eyes glazed over a bit hearing her old nickname. Her face flushed up, and she smiled.

"Yes?"

"Would you like to go to dinner tonight?" She nodded, as if he could see her.

"Yes. Around seven okay with you?"

"Hey now! Just because you are some hot shot record label person, DOES NOT mean you get to call the shots." Raven let out a soft laugh and the weird feeling between them was gone. It was as if she never left that small town of Belleville. It was as if she was seventeen all over again.

"No way!" Raven laughed and took a sip of her water. "I totally hated playing the drums. I got so scared of puking during my solo's each time."

"But you were SO good!" Frank replied. His hazel eyes still retained that childish sparkle in them. Yes, he was older, but everything about him still retained that child-like glee. His face. His jokes. His actions.

"So, if you don't mind, why are you in town?" Frank feigned horror. He put his hands to his mouth when he gasped,

"Can't an old friend come see his old friend?" Raven laughed a bit, and nodded.

"I guess so, but I donno. I smell something fishy." Frank pointed at her dinner, which was Tilapia. She stuck her tongue out, shaking her head, "Not what I meant, you nerd."

"Who uses the word nerd at our age?"

"I do."

"I do believe the correct term is, Noob." Raven looked at him strangely and he laughed hard,

"A what?"

"Never mind, Ras. You'll never get it. You are too adult to have fun." Her green eyes opened wide and she shook her head,

"Nuh uh! I can have fun just like you." Frank rolled his hazel eyes and interlaced his fingers, putting them under his chin.

"Prove it."

"Fine." Raven said, standing up. She picked up a piece of broccoli and threw it at him. It hit him dead in the forehead. She grinned hard and crossed her arms over her chest,

"I win."

"Whatever!" Frank said, looking at his watch. During the dinner that they were having, this wasn't the first time Frank looked at his watch. He didn't seem rushed, but he wanted to make sure everything was on schedule.

"Are you going to be late for something, Frankie?" she asked, calling him his nickname.

"No, it's just th-" His cell phone rang; he muttered an apology and picked it up. "Yes, I'm sure. I'm on my way. Calm down, Gee...what do you know? Alright. Bye." He hung up and looked at her happily, "Sorry about that. As I was saying I am going to a concert tonight, and I don't want to be late."

"Yah, I have to be getting home anyway." Raven said, smiling hard, "Pete gets so mad when I'm not home on time." Frank looked at her with wild confused eyes,

"Pete?" She smiled at him softly,

"My boyfriend."

"I was...under the impression that you were single." Raven shook her head at that statement and smiled even wider,

"Who told you that?"

"Nobody, just speculating." She nodded and made the 'ah' noise.

"No, I am happily...in love." The way that she said happily struck Frank in a strange way. She said it as if she needed to say it to make herself believe it, not the other way around.

"Oh...well that's good."


The night was busy with people and things to do. Frank and Raven were walking down the sidewalk, ice cream cones in hand. She had vanilla and he had strawberry.

"I wanna taste the strawberry!" She muttered to him. Frank sighed and handed her the cone,

"Fine." She grinned like a child and licked it slowly.

"Bueno!" Raven said, laughing hard. "I haven't had this much fun in a while." Frank looked at her and blinked,

"Why not?"

"I've been so busy at the record company. I haven't had a lot of time to go see a concert, let alone go on a date."

"Excuse me," Frank said interjecting, "This was not a date." Raven rolled her eyes, "You have a boyfriend."

"Sorry, Frank. It's been a long time since I've gone to dinner with a friend."

"Better." Frank licked his own ice cream, grinning widely, "So do you want to go to the concert tonight?"

"Yes! I would love to. But....Pete." Frank rolled his eyes,

"Pete can wait. You said yourself, you are always home late."

"Yah...okay. Just this once can't hurt." Frank grinned widely, as if his plan had been successful, "I really wanna see this new band though."

"Who?" Raven bit her lip in thought, licking her vanilla ice cream slowly.

"Um...my....my...My Chemical Romance!" She grinned widely looking at him. Frank almost stopped in his tracks. He regained his composer and walked next to her, "I heard their song, Early Sunsets Over Monroeville, I fell in love with the rhythm guitarist." Frank blushed hard, looking over his shoulder coughing,

"Really."

"But enough about me. What have you been doing for the past nine years?"

"Playing music."

"What's the name of your band?"

"Looky what we have here. We are at the concert!" Raven looked at him strangely. Frank dragged her in the building, making her drop her ice cream and not letting her have time to look at the marquee. They past a few people and went down the stairs, to a door. He knocked on it slowly, "Its me, Iero." The door opened slowly, "Ladies first, Ras."

"Then why don't you go in first." Frank glared at her and pushed her in.

Raven stepped inside, gagging on the thick smoke. She covered her mouth, as her eyes watered from the smoke.

"Sorry about that, "Frank said, sitting down on the couch. Raven heard footsteps and she turned to the left and then was pounced upon. The two people fell on the floor, Raven on the bottom and a familiar face on the top

"RAS!" Mikey yelled at her. He hugged her tightly, and she winced a bit.

"Mikey..." She coughed hard, "Its good to see you too...except I can't breath." He laughed and got off of her. He picked her up, smiling wide. Raven looked at his face and touched him, "No glasses! And you are taller than me."

"Yep!" he said proudly. She smiled at him and hugged him,

"I've missed you so much, Mikey."

"I've missed you too, big sis." He whispered in her ears. Her eyes filled with tears, they were happy of course. She had seen her two best friends from such a long time ago. Frank looked around, worried and looked at the closed door. He shot off of the couch and put his ear on the door listening.

"Shit," he whispered. "I can't believe him. Not again."

"What's the matter?"

"Nothing!" Frank said, walking from the door. He stood next to a man with the biggest fro she had ever seen, "This is Ray Toro. We just call him Toro."

"Hey!" He said, smiling widely. She waved a bit at him,

"I'm Raven." Toro raised an eyebrow and looked at her.

"Raven...oh, Ras! We've heard a lot about you." Raven blinked at him and rolled her eyes,

"Don't believe any of it. Especially what that nutcase told you."

"Hey!" Frank said speaking up for himself, "I have creditability." A man sitting on the couch snorted,

"Ya Frank. Your creditability is about a zero." Frank glared and picked up the nearest thing to him, which happened to be empty box of cigarettes, and flung it at the man.

"That blond bombshell is Bob Bryar."

"Hiya." Raven said, leaning on the desk. She looked around and blinked, "Where did Mikey disappear too?" Speaking of the devil, he walked out. On his shoulder was a sickly looking man. He was wiping the vomit from his mouth. Raven's emerald eyes went wide and looked at Frank, "Who is that, Frank." Frank scratched his head and smiled innocently. Raven shook her head and looked at the sick man, "You wouldn't, Frank. If he was here, you would have told me." Frank looked down. Raven turned around and walked through the door.

Raven was walking, no running through the lobby and out of the doors. The cool air of the night didn't cool her anger. She crossed her arms and shook off the wanting to cry. She rubbed the stray tears that didn't oblige to her wishes. She walked to her apartment and slid in quietly like she did every night, except for this night, her eyes were wet with tears and the ring that was on her right ring finger was close to her heart.
Sign up to rate and review this story