Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Shaken and Stirred

Holding On

by BloodyBallerina 2 reviews

Read Please! You'll enjoy it!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-04-20 - Updated: 2007-04-20 - 1946 words

2Moving
The night was still and quite. In one hotel room, two boys lay. One for each bed. In the other, two lay together snug as two bugs. The other, lay in his bed wreathing in pain and sorrow. He was sweating, reaching out towards someone.

"Ras..."He mumbled in his pain filled sleep, "RAS! DON'T LEAVE ME!" Gerard sat up in bed, his arms reaching for something he gave up a long time ago. It took all of his strength not to sob in his hands that night. His brown eyes looked over at his brother and Frank, lying together. He sighed and put his head on the headboard. He clenched his fist and wiped away his tears, angrily.

"Gee....go back to sleep. We've got a show tomorrow." Frank mumbled, turning over in his own bed. Gerard knew that he wasn't really awake, but stirred from the yelling.

"Sure thing." He got out of the bed, heading to the mini bar. He opened it up, pulling out a small thing of Vodka. Gerard's eyes watered as he opened it.

"You can't keep drinking yourself to sleep, bro." Gerard turned around frightened, looking this brother.

"I can't keep thinking about her, either." Mikey sighed and took the bottle from him. His eyes looked down and put this bottle back in the mini bar.

"She would be very disappointed to see you like this." Gerard nodded, looking down in shame,

"I saw her eyes yesterday; she didn't even know I was!" Gerard grabbed his brother, sobbing into his shoulder, "She didn't know who I was!" Mikey rubbed his brother's back sighing.

"It will be okay...if I know Ras, she misses you just as much as you miss her."




Raven rolled over in her bed, sighing hard. The smells of bacon and pancakes filled her nostrils. She rose like the dead, looking in the direction of the kitchen. Her feet led her there with out a sound.
Pete stood there, in his boxers and a tee-shirt, grinning at his girlfriend,

"Sleep well, love?" She grunted in response. Raven had never been a morning person, she probably never will be. Pete laughed and set down a plate of food.

"Thanks..." She said, digging in. She ate it slowly, and then noticed Pete looking at her with a dreamy look on his face, "Pete?" Raven questioned, while wiping the syrup off of her pink lips.

"Raven...well, it's been about a year since we met, and four months when we moved in with each other. And I can say, with out a doubt, that I am in love with you. And I want too as-", Raven took a deep breath and shook her head.

"Can we talk about this later? I have to go in early today for work."

"But...Raven..."He pouted, "It's Saturday."

"I know...I'll be back before you know it."

"That's what you always say."

Raven sighed hard, holding her black coat to her slender body. She walked to work that cold day, the wind blasting in her face. She looked at the sky and looked at the dark clouds that loomed over head. Her phone rang and she picked it up, sighing,

"Raven Wellington, here?"

"Ms. Wellington, are you coming to the office today?"

"Yes. I'm on the way right now, Vanessa. Why?"

"Mr. Copland is here to see you." Raven stopped in the tracks. She had to take a deep breath to keep from screaming,

"Did he say what it was about?"

"No, he just said it was important."

"Alright." Raven said happily. She hung up and bit her lip, trying to keep her screams of joy from coming out of her mouth. She nearly ran two people over trying to get to work. She hit the doors like a hurricane, slicking down her hair smiling widely. She pulled out her compact, checking if her make-up was impeccable. She passed her black haired, orange skinned assistant,

"He's waiting in your office." Vanessa said, looking at her. Raven nodded walking into her office. A heavy-set man, with an obvious hair piece was looking at her desk, filled with awards.

"Ah! Raven!" The heavy-set man said, hugging her tightly.

"Mr. Copland! It's been a while." She said hugging him back gently. Raven looked him with excited eyes. It was like it was Christmas.

"Too long. You have done well for this company. You found seven of the ten new artists this year! That should be commended!" She nodded and pulled up a chair,

"Have a seat, sir."

"No, we have to be going to a meeting soon."

"We?" She asked, looking at him. Mr. Copland grinned and rubbed his pink, sweaty hands together,

"Yes, partner." He said walking out of the room. Raven jumped up and did a little scream of enjoyment. She pulled out her phone, starting to text Pete. 'I got the promotion.' Raven walked behind Mr. Copland all the way to the meeting room. She walked in and her face faulted. Mr. Copland did not notice, he stood there grinning. Raven looked at Frank and bit her lip trying to keep a strait face.

"Welcome boys." Mr. Copland said. He gave a gesture towards Raven, "This is my new partner, Raven Wellington." She nodded and smiled. Mr. Copland's phone rang and he excused himself from the room. She looked at them, and looked away,

"This is strictly business from now on. If I had known that we were going to cover you all, I would have declined the position." Frank looked down, a bit hurt.

"Hey!" Bob said, standing up, "It's not my fault those three are idiots." The group laughed a bit,

"That's right," She said smirking, "It's not your fault that the three of my best friends are idiots. I blame that on myself." She said bowing.

"I'm not an idiot!" Frank said glaring. Raven sat down in the seat, looking them all in the eyes, except for Gerard.

"So what's the name of your band?" She picked up a glass of water, taking a sip slowly.

"My Chemical Romance." Gerard said looking at her brown eyes. She spit out the water over the table.

"AHH!! I GOT WATER ON ME! I'M MELTING!" Ray said, laughing hard. She looked at them and a blush covered her cheeks.

"You...all are My Chemical Romance." Frank blushed and grinned at her, putting his hands on the table,

"Was gonna tell you last night, but you bolted out there like you saw a ghost."

"I did." She whispered, looking down. A silence covered the room, as Mr. Copland walked back in the room.

"Well boys, what do you think of our Raven?"

"She's amazing." Gerard whispered under his breath, Raven looked at him, then shook her head thinking it was nothing.

"She's cool...I guess." Bob said, leaning back grinning. She glared at him and stuck her tongue out childishly,

"What about this being strictly business, Razzmatazz." Mikey said, laughing. She raised her eyebrow and looked at Mr. Copland.

"Mikey Way, Frank Iero, and...Gerard Way, were old childhood friends. I used to be called Ras when I was a teenager."

"Oh, well boys," Mr. Copland said keeping up with the events of that day, "Do you need a manager?"

"Yes...very much so." Frank said, concocting something in that scheming head of his. The look on his face made Raven shake her head.

"I will not be your manger," She hissed at him.

"That's a great idea, Raven! You can be their manager!"

"But...sir..." Raven said, standing up looking at Mr. Copland with wide eyes, "What about...our partnership?"

"You can still be partner and be a manager. Now there is no discussion." He said,

"I hope you like it here in the city." Mr. Copland said leaving. Frank laughed so hard, he fell backwards in his chair.

"Not funny, Frankie!" She nearly screamed at him. She sat there pouting looking at the group.

"So...manager," Ray said, leaning back, "What's first." Raven groaned and put her head down on the table.


Raven sighed, drinking her vanilla milkshake. She ducked down, sighing. A fry flew past her head.

"I can't take you all anywhere, huh?" Mikey grinned and threw another one,

"Sure you can, Manager Ras." She sighed and shook her head.

"This is your entire fault, Frank." He put his hands up defensively,

"What the fuck! No its not! You shouldn't have said anything."

"You shouldn't have looked at me in that evil way." Frank sighed and rolled his eyes, dodging a fry. Frank stuck his tongue out and took a bit of his burger.

"I personally think that you have a thing for Frank." Bob said, " I mean look at you, see all that chemistry going on?"

"All I see is a dead Frankie." Raven said.

"Don't kill Frank...we need him." Ray said, pleading with her.

"Fine...I'll just..." She shook her head laughing. Her laugh was light like bells, and when she opened her eyes, she looked at Gerard. Her face flushed up and she looked down at the food in her plate.

"So, how did the three of you meet?" Ray asked, leaning back in his seat.

"I moved out to New Jersey...and those three idiots-"

"NOT AN IDIOT!" Frank yelled, Raven rolled her eyes and kept going,

"Were playing with fireworks. I was going to take a walk, Gerard stopped me...and the rest as they say...

"Is history," Frank and Mikey said together. They laughed and she looked at the watch.

"Shit..."She muttered, standing up, "you guys can get home right? I can't believe its two in the morning. Pete's gonna be angry." Gerard sat up and looked at her with wide eyes,

"Pete?" He asked,

"My boyfriend." She said to him, not really paying attention. She picked up the phone and turned around, "See you guys tomorrow okay!" Raven walked out of the restaurant without a word. Bob was the first one to say something,

"She's cute."

"Shut up," Gerard said, looking at him. Bob sighed and put his hands up,

"Well she is."

"I said, shut up, Bob." For the rest of the dinner, Raven wasn't brought up in the slightest.

Raven opened the door, swearing inwardly. She walked into the kitchen for a glass of water, there sat Pete with an empty bottle of Vodka. Candles were lit everywhere.

"Oh...Pete." She cooed. He glared at her and stood up, not really balancing.

"Welcome home, love." Pete's words were slurred. He walked close to her and kissed her lips. She pushed him off and sighed,

"Your drunk." He nodded and laughed,

"Where were you, Raven?"

"Working."

"Till two in the fucking morning?" His eyes held so much anger in them.

"Yes," She said a bit frightened.

"I don't believe you..." Pete walked close to her, and backed her up on the corner.

"Pete...I'm tired."

"Who the fuck is he?" Raven looked at him with wide green eyes,

"Who is he, Pete."

"Who are you fucking on the side, bitch!" Raven glared and tried to push past him. He slammed her against the wall, "Tell me now!"

"There is nobody but you."

"LIES!" He screamed, the sound of a hand hitting flesh radiated through out the apartment. There was silence, then another hit. A scream, another hit...a muffled scream. A cry of pain. Pete dragged her into the bedroom and threw the bruised up Raven on the bed. Tears fell out of her eyes. His eyes were clouded and she could see no human left in them. The sound of clothes ripping.

"No...No, Please." She pleaded. "NO!"
Sign up to rate and review this story