Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Shaken and Stirred

No Lies

by BloodyBallerina 3 reviews

Another Chapter! Yay! Read! Comment!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-04-21 - Updated: 2007-04-21 - 1822 words

0Unrated
Raven stood in the shower the next day, letting the scolding hot water wash over her form. Her brown hair was plastered to her head and face, her salty tears mixing with the water that went down her body.

"It...won't wash away." She cried, leaning on the bathroom wall, "It won't wash away!" She screamed with such anguish and pain. Raven's emerald eyes looked at the scars on her forearms from such a long time ago. She shook her head in disgust, "I won't...I can do this with out cutting." There was a soft knock on the door. Her body tensed up, fearing the worse. Pete walked like a salesman, selling you the sweeter version of death. His blue eyes looked at the woman that he said he loved happily. Raven looked back at him with only fear in her eyes. He turned the water off, and reached his hand out to help her out of the shower. Raven turned away, he took her hand rougher this time and pulled her close. Her body shook with fear as green met with blue.

"I thought we could go to a movie today." She looked down and shook her head.

"I-I can't. I ha-have to help the ba-band get ready." She stuttered. His blue eyes that usually were kind and filled with innocence flashed a dark green color. He shrugged and brought her closer. Raven struggled to get out.

"Oh well, maybe another weekend. I want you home at five." He kissed her painfully hard, and smiled hugging her, "We are getting married." He slipped a beautiful diamond ring on her left ring finger, and walked out of the bathroom. Before closing the door, he said, "Remember, be home at five. I love you, Raven." He slammed the bathroom door shut leaving Raven there. She bit her lip hard, tasting the rusty taste of blood in her mouth. She sank to the floor, crying.



"She's not coming." Gerard said, sighing looking at the clock. Frank pushed him a bit and glared,

"You've been late to rehearsals before,"

"Well...that was because I had a hangover. She doesn't drink." He answered.

"How do you know that?"

"I just do."

"Will you two just give it a rest?" Mikey said, playing an A chord, "She'll be here."

"I hope she'll be here, I wanna score some numbahs." Bob said, twirling his drum sticks. The rest of the band looked at him and shook their heads,

"Since when did you 'score numbahs'?" Ray asked, laughing a bit, "for that matter, since when did you talk like that?"

"I don't." Bob laughed, looking at the door. In walked Raven wearing a simple black hoody and black sunglasses. The hood was up, as if she was trying to hide herself from the world. In her left hand was a cup of Starbucks coffee. Gerard looked her over, and his brown eyes narrowed, she hates hoodies He thought. Mikey looked at her and walked over,

"Since when are you so cool that you get to wear sunglasses inside." Raven laughed softly and looked at him. Gerard opened his mouth to say something, and then sighed leaning back on the wall, knowing better.

"Basically what that means is that he wants your glasses." Bob muttered, playing the cymbals. Raven laughed harder and smiled,

"To bad." She wagged her finger at him, "Not gonna get them."

"Why not?" Mikey pouted.

"Because they are mine. Anyway I was thinking that-" Frank picked up her left hand looking at the massive rock on her left ring finger.

"Who gave you that?" He squeaked. She froze a bit, looking at Frank.

"Um...Pete. He..." She turned away from the group and tried her hardest not to cry, "Proposed."

"He what!" Mikey yelled. Raven looked at Mikey and laughed,

"Didn't you hear...?" The laugh that came out after was completely fake, "we are in...love." The group looked at her.

"Ras." Gerard said quietly, she turned around and looked at him.

"Anyway, I thought that when you start to sing and then the curtains drop from the ceiling." She put her hands up envisioning the process. The band nodded and followed into her dream, except Gerard.





Raven walked out of the building, to get some lunch.

"Hey! I'll walk with you." Gerard said, walking next to her. She looked at him and sighed.

"I don't need your help. I am a big girl."

"I wasn't offering to help." He smirked, "I was offering to walk with you." Raven rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Do you always have to be a basterd?" Gerard shrugged and smiled,

"It's in my jeans. Literally..." He pointed to the inseam where someone had written bastard in black permanent marker. She couldn't help but smile, and then it faded as soon as it came.

"So...why are you really out here. It's defiantly not to make me laugh or smile."

"How easily we see through each other's façades" He commented. She stopped and looked at him.

"What do you want from me, Gerard?"

"Why are you wearing a hoody if you hate them so?" Raven was taken a back by this question.

"That was so long ago, Gerard. I like them now," The lie was good, but he could see through it.

"What's with the make-up?"

"I wear make-up now, lord! What's with the third degree?"

"You didn't wear make-up yesterday, Ras." She froze a bit not knowing what to say to that. She rolled her eyes and started to walk off. His hand grabbed her shoulder turning her around. Her eyes opened wide looking at him. To her eyes everything was in slow motion. His hand moving, taking off her glasses. His face, the horror in his eyes. Then the horror turned to anger. Even with the make-up on, the huge black bruise could not be concealed. Raven's hands went to cover it quickly.

"Where is the fucker?" He seethed. Raven shook her head and tried to laugh.

"I...walked into a door." She lied, looking down. Gerard turned on his heal quickly walking back to the building. That fucker hit her! How could he hit her! I'm going to kill him! , He thought all the way back to the practice area. Mikey looked at his brother first,

"What's the matter?" Gerard pushed him aside. Mikey looked at Frank, walking to his brother, "What the hell is the matter with you?" Raven ran in and walked past Frank, trying to keep her bruises out of sight.

"That...man...her fiancé-"

"Gerard...please. I just walked into a door. I swear!" He turned around, fire dancing in his eyes. Raven stood her ground, her eyes pleading with him not to say anything. Frank, Mikey, Bob, and Ray looked at the big black eye she had. The wheels started to turn in their heads.

"He wouldn't." Frank said, shaking his head. Mikey dropped his head,

"How long, Ras?"

"I just walked into a door!" She pleaded, tears falling out of her eyes.

"Why are you protecting him!" Gerard growled at her.

"How long?" Mikey asked with more force. Bob looked at her and stood up, from the seat he was comfortable in. Her shoulders shook and she glared at them,

"Last night." She took deep breaths, making her nostrils flair out, "But he promised never to do it again! He was drunk and he didn't know what he was doing."

"I don't give a fuck, Raven!" Gerard screamed, "He hit you. The fucker deserves to die. You say that you love him, but you don't. Tell the truth." Her jade eyes looked at the ground.

"It was an accident. He won't do it again." She said quietly, "If he does...I'll tell you. And then, you can...do what you want with him."

"Not good enough." Gerard said. She looked at him with big eyes. Frank sighed looking at the rest of the group.

"Alright...calm down, please." Ray said. He walked over to Raven, touching the puffiness of the black eye gently. She hissed in pain, sighing hard.

"Please..." She said pleading with him, "I can handle this."

"You need to leave him." He said...if I leave him, he'll kill me... , Raven thought, closing her eyes.

"He won't do it again." She said. Her green eyes opened and looked straight at Gerard. "I promise." Gerard growled and walked past her. Raven turned around and sat down on the ground. The group looked at her and sighed. Mikey shook his head, following his brother. Frank looked at her,

"Call me, if he does alright." She nodded and muttered,

"I'm so sorry, Frankie...I'm so so sorry." He nodded and looked at the door.



Raven walked in the door, at fifteen minutes to five. There stood Pete at the door, grinning widely,

"Early for once, love." He grabbed her, roughly and kissed her. He broke it apart and kissed her forehead,

"What do you want for dinner?" She asked, quietly.

"Anything. I'm just so glad you are home. I told your mother." Raven looked at him with wide eyes,

"About?" Pete laughed and shook his head,

"The wedding. She's excited and wants to hear from you."

"You keep in touch with....my mother?" Pete shrugged, grabbing Raven. He walked her into the kitchen, sitting her down.

"Why wouldn't I keep in with my mother-in-law?"

"She's not your mother-in-law, yet." Raven said to him. Pete glared at her, his hand going back. The disgusting sound of flesh meeting flesh was heard. Raven lay on the ground, tears in her eyes,

"Don't back talk me, Raven." He grabbed her brown hair and sighed, "Do you think I like hitting you?"

"Pete...please stop this!" Pete dragged her, knocking chairs and tables over. She screamed loudly, praying that somebody could hear her. Pete just laughed and picked her up, throwing her against the wall. She grunted and laid on the ground,

"I'll only stop, if you promise to be mine."

"Okay! I promise. I do!"

"Then take it off..." Raven's eyes widened and she looked at him strangely,

"What off..." Another slap,

"Do you think I'm stupid? I know you don't love me, Raven. You are still in love with who ever gave you that stupid ring. You never take it off, even when I gave you an even better one."

"I can't take it off..." Raven cried, covered her face. Pete sighed and stood up. He kicked her in the stomach. She coughed up blood.

"The sooner you take off that fucking ring, the sooner I stop." Raven took it off, quickly letting it slide across the floor, "Good...that is step one."

"What...what's step two?" She whispered, quickly. Pete smirked and picked her up, almost princess like.

"A boy...or a girl." They walked into the bedroom. He slammed the door, and her screams were not heard by a soul.
Sign up to rate and review this story