Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Shaken and Stirred

Savior

by BloodyBallerina 6 reviews

New Chapter! Yay Read!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-04-25 - Updated: 2007-04-26 - 1873 words

0Unrated
A month later, she was covered with bruises and heartache. But now, she was good now at covering up her hurt and her sorrow. She was good at covering up her bruises too. Each morning she walked to the bathroom, applied some base, lightly so no one could notice and forced a smile on her face. Raven would look at her body and noticed how deformed she became. Her jade eyes would look over that body and she would have to turn away in disgust. She hated what she became and what she was turning into, but she couldn't just leave him.
This morning, she was over the bathroom throwing up. Her auburn hair was plastered to her forehead. She held her hair back, sighing hard. Around the bathroom, sat at least ten pregnancy tests all saying positive. She sat down on the floor wiping the tears from her eyes.

"I can't...I can't believe I am going to bring a baby into this relationship." Her jade eyes opened wide as she whispered, "How am I going to explain the bruises." She cried harder, holding her stomach, "How is mommy going to explain the pain."



Raven walked in her recording studio, wearing a turtle neck, when it was such a nice day out. On her usually bright and beautiful green eyes were under gigantic black sunglasses. Her brown hair was neat and kept like usual, but something was off. Her hand was in her pocket, playing with the silver ring Pete had told her to throw away. Even though it was a month later, she kept it as the last thing she could to do to keep her sanity with her. Vanessa sat her desk, orange-skinned from to much tanning, and her hair black as night. She hung up the phone she was chatting on and smiled widely at Raven.

"Morning, Ms. Wellington." Raven looked at her and nodded,

"Morning, Vanessa." She took a step and turned around to look at her, "If My Chemical Romance calls tell them I am busy and will get back to them. If they come around, tell them that I am out for the day." The overly tanned girl nodded and sighed hard,

"Okay." Vanessa said, slightly hesitant.

All this month Raven had been ignoring them, hoping they would get the hint. They didn't. Vanessa would hand her stacks of messages from Frank, Mikey and Gerard. They would say they stopped by, or they missed her. Gerard's would simple say I was here. As if he wanted to be where she was, but couldn't find her just yet.

Vanessa wrote down the instructions as Raven walked away. Vanessa wasn't completely brainless. She noticed the change in her boss. She noticed how Raven wouldn't smile anymore walking into the office. Or the fact that when Pete would stop by, there was an icy "Let him up." And usually there was I happy, playful, "Let him up." But being the assistant, she was quite.

Raven walked through the office like a zombie. Foot after foot, not paying attention to a single thing. All she wanted to do is get to her office and lock her self up in the infinite darkness. Raven reached her office and opened the doors. She stepped in the inky obscurity, closing the door. She locked it and leaned back on the cherry stained doors. Tears rolled down her cheeks and on to the gray carpeted floor. She slid down, her back always in contact with the door. She covered her mouth to make sure nobody could hear her cries. Raven scooted up her legs, and put her arms around them, putting her head deep down. She sat there howling with grief. And those were the only times she slept.


She woke up to the sound of her phone. Raven blinked and stretched, groaning with pain from the bruise on her side. She managed to get up and crawl over to the phone.

"Yes, Vanessa?"

"Sorry to bother you, but there is a Gerard Way, Frank Aero-"

"That's Iero!" Frank snarled,

"Sorry sir, Frank Iero, Mikey Way, Bob Bryar, and a Ray Toro." Raven sighed and looked down.

"I'm not here." Raven whispered, about to press the button.

"I am really sorry, but Ms. Wellington is out."

"Bullshit! She can't be out for a whole month!" Mikey growled. She heard Vanessa yell something,

"Raven, we are coming up." Frank said into the phone. Raven didn't answer, hanging up the phone. She walked to the door sighing hard opening it. She cleaned the dried tears off of her face and sat down. The first one to walk through the door was Mikey. He walked over to her and smiled,

"We thought that he killed you."

"I've been really busy, trying to get the tour set up and stuff." Raven lied. It slipped of her tongue so easily. It surprised her a bit how simple it was.

"Whatever, Ras." Frank said, standing her up. Gerard looked at her from a far. Bob walked in nodding his head,

"Nice place you got here."

"Not the time, Bob." Mikey said, he sighed and leaned back on the door. Frank looked at her face and sighed, touching the side of her face gently. She hissed a bit from the pain and looked down. Ray looked at the scene sighing hard. He put his fingers through that thick mass of hair,

"Is he still doing it?" She didn't answer. Frank grabbed her by the shoulders and she yelped with pain, nodding. Gerard sighed and crossed his arms over his chest,

"Well, where is he?"

"At his job, at a firm."

"You are coming to stay with us." Gerard said, taking her head. She snatched it back shaking her head. The group looked at her like she had five heads.

"I can't." Frank rolled his eyes,

"Sure you can." Raven shook her head and held her tears in her sockets. She took a took a ridged breath,

"He'll kill me if I leave. He told me so." She turned around and looked at the ceiling. She didn't tell them the real reason why shouldn't leave. She wanted the child growing inside of her stomach to have a father.

"If you leave now, he won't find you." Ray spoke up gently.

"He can find me." She nodded, and sighed.

"Ras, you have to get away from him."

"I don't care that fucker says he's gonna do, Raven," Gerard started, taking her hand again, "You are coming with us. You are going to come on tour with us. And you are going to stay with us until this bastard forgets you. That's final. Don't say another fucking word." He dragged her out of the office. The four other boys blinked and walked out behind the two.

She was screaming bloody murder the whole time he dragged her. Vanessa stood up and picked up the phone calling the police. Mikey walked over to her and sighed,

"Please don't call the police," he thought of a quick lie, "She is just kidding. We are going out for lunch." He started to head out the door, then doubled back smiling, "By the way...if Pete calls tell him she's...dead."



Raven sat on Frank and Mikey's bed sighing hard. Around her feet were bags of clothes and other things deemed necessary. Frank looked at all her bags and sighed, putting on his black shirt,

"Was all of that really needed?"

"Yes." She said softly, "I'm sorry that I'm burden, guys." She looked up at Frank, tears welling in her eyes, "I should have told you when it first happened."

"I'd hate to say I told you so, "Mikey started, "but I told you so." Frank threw a pillow at him,

"Idiot! You don't shit like that!" Frank said, sitting on the floor. Gerard was sitting on the other bed, looking at the ground. He wanted nothing more than to go over to her and hug her, and consol her. Gerard wanted to tell her how much he missed her, but that wasn't the right time. He looked up sighing,

"When will it be the right time?" Raven looked at him with a confused look on. Gerard blinked and smiled softly,

"To go on tour."

"Oh! That's right...probably in a few months. I'll have to go back to work."

"You can't go back there, Ras. You have to just be our manager." Frank said, looking up at her. She sighed and looked up,

"I just turned partner."

"We just don't want you to turn dead." Mikey said pulling out his base. He started to play a few cords and Raven started to smirk. Automatically she started to play the drum beat with her hands. Frank looked around, for his guitar and picked it up, going along with it. Gerard was the last one to know the song. He opened his mouth and sang the sorrowful tunes of a teenager.



Raven was in the bathroom at six o'clock in the morning. She was throwing up again, muttering swears the whole time. She sat up and tried to spit the taste out of her mouth. Raven looked at the floor and saw a shadow. She looked up and saw the face of a concerned Gerard. He got on his knees and held back her hair, gently. She nodded her thanks and threw up some more. She leaned back on the wall, giving him a small smile.

"Thank you." He stood up, getting a rag and wetting it. He dabbed Raven's forehead with it sighing,

"You shouldn't drink." Raven's jade eyes glared at him,

"You shouldn't either and I don't." Gerard looked at her funny,

"Then why are you throwing up?"

"Why do you care, Gerard?" He looked down and sighed. He opened his mouth to say something but she beat him to the punch, "Why do you suddenly want to come back in my life and save me from my horrors? Just because you did it when I was seventeen, doesn't mean you can do it when I'm twenty-five."

"Ras..."

"No!" She stood up, glaring at him. Tears fell out of her eyes as everything that she wanted to tell him in the past came out of her, "No! I tried so hard to make us work. But you didn't care about me anymore, Gerard. Once I moved you didn't give a damn about me."

"That's not true!" he cried, standing up,

"Then why didn't call me? Frank did. Mike did. Why didn't you talk to me? Life in Chicago was worse because you weren't there! I hated my life. I was going to cut again, but I didn't. Because I knew you would be disappointed with me. But then I knew you weren't coming back. And I thought I got over you, but yet I still kept your ring." She reached into bra and pulled it out, slipping it on her finger, "I kept it as a reminder. And that was stupid. So here, Gerard...here." She took it off and threw it at him. She walked out of the bathroom and to her bed. She lied on it, pillow over her mouth trying to stop the sobs.
Sign up to rate and review this story