Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Strike Up The Band, Rydon Is Beckoning

Chapter Numero Seis

by ryanrossISsove 6 reviews

Bden, and throwing up? Oh no.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-04-20 - Updated: 2007-04-20 - 835 words

0Unrated
Note: Wrote this for Peteisamazing, so that she knows I won't forget, and because I love her ever so much. Haha, okay here you go.

Brendon's POV-

"Brenny Boo, two or three pancakes?" Jon asked me.
"One Jon, im getting fat." I told him.
I actually was getting fat, or at least I thought I was. I had this little, pouch forming. Jon said he didn't even notice, as did everyone else, but I did, and I didn't like it.
"Brendon, you're not fat." he said.
"I know, but if I keep eating like a cow, I will be." I said.
"Bren, you aren't even close to fat." he said, patting my "small" stomach. Yeah right.
"Whatever Jonny." I said, rolling my eyes, and taking the plate Jon handed to me, and sitting down.

I ate a few bites of it, and pushed the plate aside, picking up an "entertainment" magazine, and reading an article about fall out boy.
"Brendon, finish that." Jon said, pointing to the picked at pancake.
"I don't want to get fat." I said, flipping the page.
"Brendon, please eat that, im worried about you." he said.
I rolled my eyes.
"Fine." I said, eating the rest.
When I dropped the fork, and swallowed the last bite, I looked at Jon, for approval.
"Okay, im happy now." he said.
"Good good." Jon said, clapping his hands together, and getting up.
"Dude, where are my flip flops?" he said, checking over near the door.
"Which pair, honey?" I asked.
"The blue ones, I have to take Dylan to the vet." he said, referring to his cat.

"Look on my feet." I said, smirking.
He rolled his eyes, and stuck his hand out.
I bent down, and slipped the flip flops off, and handed them to him.
"You sure you'll be okay all alone, Hun?" he asked, slipping them on.
"Sure will." I said, plopping down on the couch, and turning on the DVD player, to watch season 4 of the OC.
Jon took Dylan, in a kennel, and left.
When I was sure he was gone, I looked out the window one more time, yep, he was long gone.
I walked to the bathroom, and looked in the mirror.
I was definitely gaining weight.

I stood up on the scale, and looked down. I had gained five pounds in three days, since I last weighted my self. I needed to start taking this seriously. I could get fat.

I kneeled down, in front of the toilet, and took two fingers, and shoved them in my mouth.
I made them go back far, pinching my gag reflexes.
I gagged a little, and shoved my finger back down my throat, gagging again, with nothing coming out.

I put my finger's down my throat again, and gagged myself, to the point where I finally emptied my stomach's contents into the toilet. I threw up three more times, before getting to my feet, and brushing my teeth.

I walked out to the living room, just feeling that much skinnier, and plopped on the couch, to finish what I had started watching, and wait for Jonny to come home.
I could pull off this whole "eating disorder" thing, it wasn't even that bad, I only needed to loose a few pounds, how hard could that be?
===============================
Ryan's POV-

I woke up, at about 2 in the afternoon, on Spencer's couch.
Spencer was watching TV on the couch, he looked like shit. He had a box of ice cream in his hands, and it looked like he had been crying.
I rose up.
"Oh." he said, turning to me, with a dull face.
"Good morning, Ry." he said, dully.
"Good morning Spence. What's wrong?" I asked.
"Hayley broke up with me." he muttered.
"Oh, im sorry. I know how you feel." I said, getting up, and putting my arm around him.
"Wanna eat out tonight?" Spencer asked me.
"What, oh sure." I said.
"Okay, let's go to Taco Bell, just like the old days." he added.
I smiled.
"Okay." I said, smiling big.
"Dude, remember when we made that rocket, and set the power box on fire!" he said, turning to me, to show expression with his hands.
"Yeah! And that lady! Oh man, I booked it, as soon as I saw fire. My dad killed me for that one!" I added.
"Haha! Yeah, well you basically killed his lawn mower. That's how we realized that rockets, and bombs weren't out thing." he said.
I laughed.
"Yeah, and then we tried skateboards." I said, still laughing.


"Oh yeah! Hahaha!" Spencer said, thinking of the same incident.
"Haha, and I thought I could do a flip!" I said.
"Haha, your poor foot!" he said.

I knew this wouldn't be hard getting closer to Spencer. Piece of cake.

Aww! Could you ever see Brendon with an eating disorder? Anyway, I think im gonna go far with the whole bulimia thing, so stay tuned. More updates to come, with many reviews, that is.
Sign up to rate and review this story