Categories > Anime/Manga > Gundam SEED > On the Longing for War and War's Ending

Truce [Destiny timeline]

by Abbykat 0 reviews

Neo and Andrew Waltfeld come to an understanding.

Category: Gundam SEED - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Other - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-04-20 - Updated: 2007-04-21 - 195 words

0Unrated
Title: Truce
Genre: General
Wordcount: 174
Timeline: Towards the end of GSD, more or less.
Summary: Neo and Andrew Waltfeld come to an understanding.

--

"What do you think you're doing?" said Neo in a low voice.

Waltfeld didn't bother to look his way until he'd finished easing Murrue back from the desktop she'd been slumped over, and loosened the collar of her uniform. Then he straightened, and shot Neo a brow-cocked, measuring look. "Something you probably should have been."

They faced one another down, and Waltfeld met Neo's frown with a self-assured expectance that dared him to make a fight of it.

Neo was the one to look away, down at Murrue, passed out soundly asleep in her chair with the colored glow of the charts on her computer screen traced faintly over the curve of her face, and he thought for a moment about which of the three of them would come out the greatest loser in that fight.

When he met Waltfeld's eye again, he thought maybe they understood one another.

"Heh." Waltfeld cracked a sardonic little grin. "You could come over here and give me a hand," he said, "since you have two."
Sign up to rate and review this story