Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > keeping a secret from you...

fifteen...

by skeleton_crew13 3 reviews

...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-04-21 - Updated: 2007-04-21 - 329 words

0Unrated
"were you scared?!?" i asked...he remained quiet for a while...

"yeah...i was scared...you were just bleeding and i panicked... i thought you were going to die... you know the nightwatcher thought i was trying to kill you" he sighed "i dont know what i would have done if you had died...i think my life would have been fucked up knowing that i could have stopped you and then the guys would have blamed me for your death ... Mikey, would probably die too...that kid loves you more than anything and losing you would probably hurt him the most...Gerard too, perhaps...i dont think he's over you just yet...and thats probably why hes here" he said then continued. "Bob and Ray would have just gone depressed...Bob wouldnt have a person to yell at anymore...and Ray, well he wont have someone to pick on anymore. they love you alot...you know..." he sighed again "i dont want you to do that sort of stuff...im here to help you with this Gerard issue and youre trying to kill yourself...it doesnt make sense...just dont do it" i wanted to say something back but all i managed to say was 'oh'...then Bob and Ray came in.

"Audrei, youre awake! youre alive!" Ray yelled.

"Audrei's awake!" we heard Mikey yell from somewhere in the apartment. he ran into my room from who knows where and gave me a giant hug. Gerard came in afterwards...

"are you insane?!? you could have died! youre just lucky that youre boyfriend followed you, Audrei!" Bob yelled at me. there he goes with another lecture... "cutting yourself?!? since when have you become suicidal?!? who the fuck gave you an idea like that?!?"

"Bob, cool it! cant you see that shes not well yet!" Gerard said. everybody looked at Gerard, except me...i looked at Frank. Frank had this sort of look that said 'back off, shes mine now!'...
Sign up to rate and review this story