Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Secret Romance.

Emily makes some new maties (Y)

by xyourkissesx 3 reviews

She meets what is to become My Chemical Romance.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-04-22 - Updated: 2007-04-22 - 539 words

0Unrated
Firstly, sorry I haven't written in ages I've been really busy and all that jazz, but promise to write soon enough =]]].

Anyhoo back to the story (Y).

I woke up the next morning feeling quite happy and relaxed.
I got up and stumbled down the stairs, grabbing a hot drink, I sat down by the sofa, looking at the dining room clock next to me.

Shit!!! I thought, it was 12.00 and I was meant to be at Gerard's now. I ran back upstairs, and found some jeans and a top lying around my room; I stuck them on whilst putting on some eyeliner.
God, I thought, bet many people can't multitask like me. I ran out of the house and all the way to Gerard's house. By the time I got there, I was out of breath and rang his door bell.

The door opened, and a dude with the biggest hair I've ever seen said, 'Hey you must be Emily, Gerard new girlfriend, I'm Ray' He smiled.
'Oh heya, yeh Gerard told me all about you, nice to meet you'

I walked in, looking for Gerard, them someone put their arms around my waist and started kissing my neck.
'Please, get a room''
I turned around to see what looked like a guy with a scorpion tattoo on his neck. He had tattoos going down his arm.
'This is Frank, over there that's Bob' Gerard said, pointing to guy with his lip pierced and huge sunglasses on. He seemed shy.
Then Gerard took my hand and dragged me to his living room where it was quiet.

'I've missed you' Gerard gave me that sad look of his and I started stroking his hair, running my fingers through the softness of it all.
'I was thinking about you all last night' I reached in for a kiss, slipping my tongue into his mouth'
Gerard started to slide his hands down my back and we both jumped up as someone walked in. It was Mrs Way.

'Ermmm.... Mrs Way'
She laughed and asked Gerard if he wanted anything as she was going to the shops. She walked out of the front door but not before saying ' Have fun kids'.

'Your mum is cool, I like her'
'Yh, I'm pretty lucky really, I was talking to her about you last night' he grinned.
'And..?'
'I told her I thought you were proper fit'
I playfully punched him in the arm, and went back into the dining room where the rest of his band where.
We all sat down whilst Gerard and Mikey got some drinks from the fridge.

'Mmmmmm alcohol, it's been a while, since we got pretty smashed together ain't that right Gee?' Frank shouted from the dining room.
Gerard walked in bringing orange and apple juice.
'This is all we have got make do' He laughed.

My chemical romance started to get all of their instruments together. Gerard then walked over to me putting a chair right in the centre of the room, facing the band.
He gave me a kiss on the cheek and whispered in my ear, 'watch us play, see what you think'. I sat down and crossed my legs, sitting comfortably I began to watch.
Sign up to rate and review this story