Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Patrick's Nightingale

A Dirrty Omelet and a Surprise

by Dancemandydance 2 reviews

Diana sings and gets a call from Lizzi...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-04-22 - Updated: 2007-04-23 - 933 words

1Exciting
-Patrick's POV-

When I woke up this morning I was alone and a delightful sent filled my nostrils - breakfast. The smell of bacon and eggs caused me to rise out of my bed like a character would in a cartoon. I walk down the stairs and stop halfway down. I hear singing. Good singing. Loud singing. Sexy singing. I walk down the stairs and find Diana at the stove, iPod attached at her hip, headphones in her ears, and dancing so hotly I almost can't stand it.

Wanna get rowdy
Gonna get a little unruly
Get it fired up in a hurry
Wanna get dirrty
It's about time that I came to start the party
Sweat dripping over my body
Dancing getting just a little naughty
Wanna get dirrty
It's about time for my arrival

I just watch her go, leaning against the wall. She turns around and jumps. "Patrick!"
"Hello, Ms. Dirrty," I giggle.
"Sorry...I like to get down whilst I make breakfast."
"Don't apologize," I say, walking over to her and taking her in my arms. "I found it completely entertaining...and sexy as hell." I gently graze my lips with hers, leaving her begging for more. I bite my lip and smile, looking into her eyes.
"You're evil, Stump, you know that?"
"How so?"
"You make it so hard for me not to want to rip your clothes off and...," she breaths heavily and looks up and down my body. "Nevermind," she says, pushing me away, "breakfast is served."
"Mmm food," I say. She puts the plate down in front of me. It's a cheese and bacon omelet - yummy.
"Enjoy," she says, sitting down across from me. She looks so beautiful right now - her hair tossed and messy, wearing my t-shirt and a pair of my boxers.
"You look beautiful," I say after my first bite. "And this...is amazing."
"Thank you," she blushes. "And thank you."
"You are welcome and you're welcome," I wink. I finish my omelet and take it over to the sink. Then I walk over behind Diana, move her hair out of her neck and plant a kiss on it. "I love you," I whisper.
"I love you, too," she says, turning to face me. "This is insane."
"What? Why?"
"Well," she says, getting up off her chair, "I love you. But I loved you years ago. I haven't really told you this...but I'm kind of a die-hard fan. I'm even an OCK."
"Really?" I laugh. She nods and hits my chest.
"Don't laugh."
"Laugh? Whose laughing. It's very flattering." I wrap my arms around her waist and she wraps hers around my neck. "I'm a die-hard Diana fan now. Can I join your fan club?"
"You're silly, Patrick," she says, rubbing her nose with mine.
"You look very sexy in my clothes. So sexy I almost don't want to take them off," I say as I slip my hand up her shirt, kissing her neck. She leans into my kiss and breaths heavily, putting one hand in my hair and taking the other to my back.
"Patrick," she sighs sweetly.
"Mmm hmmm?"
"Couch," she demands. I walk her over to the couch and lay her down gently, crawling on top of her. My lips travel up to hers and attack them with passion. Pretty soon her shirt is off - she didn't wear a bra to bed. I stare.
"Stare much, Trick?" she giggles, pulling me back down to her lips.
"Sorry, you're so beautiful." My hand travels from her stomach up to her breast and my lips travel from her lips down to her breasts, kissing and touching every inch of them. She moans beneath me, taking one of her legs around my waist and pushing our bodies even closer together. I can tell she feels my erection on her because she starts moving her leg up and down, grinding against my crotch. Just as I reach her lips again her cell phone goes off. "Don't answer it," I mumble against her lips.
"I have to. It could be important." She gently pushes me off her and grabs for her cell on the table. "Hi Lizzi. WHAT? Are you serious? That's kinda funny...oh sure of course. Yeah, I'll talk to him. Yup. Okay...good. I'll be home later."
"What was that all about? You sounded pretty excited." She grabs for her shirt and pulls it back on - I guess we won't be playing anymore.
"Lizzi just called. They put up the list for the fly away next weekend and we're kinda...on it," she giggles.
"Seriously? Hmm," I laugh. "I was going to ask you to come anyway. And Pete was going to ask Lizzi."
"Really?" she says, scooting close to me and pulling her knees to her chest.
"Yeah...so you can take your names off the list."
"What? Why? I think I should still pay. I don't want you paying for me." She seems kind of upset.
"It's just that...if you pull out don't you get two more people a chance? And I was going to take you anyway since I'm pretty much addicted to you and can't be without you for more than 24 hours. You would keep me sane."
"I guess you're right. I'll give two more die-hard crazy fans a chance to meet you," she winks. I pull her close to me and kiss her on the cheek.
"That's my girl."
"Yay, i'm so excited now," she giggles, crawling into my lap and kissing me gently.
"Me, too" I giggle, looking down at my...ya know.
Sign up to rate and review this story