Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Patrick's Nightingale

Fly Away: Night One

by Dancemandydance 4 reviews

The girls and the guys head to Seattle for the fly away. What will happen!??!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-04-22 - Updated: 2007-04-23 - 2705 words

1Hot
-Diana's POV-

The fly away has finally arrived. The last week with Patrick has been amazing. All of my spare time is spent with him, and occasionally Lizzi and Pete (who can't keep their hands off each other, by the way). We haven't gone all the way yet, but we get close almost every night. Its hard - I don't want to come off as a complete slut but every time he kisses me I just want him to take me in his arms and have his way with me. I've always had a rule of dating at least a month before going all the way - even if I love him.
"You ready to go?" Patrick calls up my stairs. "Pete and Lizzi will be here any second to take us to the airport."
"I'm coming, I'm coming!" I yell. I grab my suitcase and give myself a quick once-over in the mirror and head downstairs.
"There's my sexy laday," Patrick giggles, taking my hand. The doorbell rings. "Ah, there they are." Patrick picks up my luggage and his and we head to the airport.
"Joe and Andy are going to meet us at the fly away," Pete says as we board the plane to Seattle. "I'm exciiittteeddd," he exclaims as he jumps down the isle of first class. He loves being with his fans more than I can possibly say - it's so cute. Patrick sits down next to the window and I sit next to him, shaking.
"Baby...are you okay?" he asks, putting his hand on mine.
"Uh...yeah," I say, looking out the window.
"Baby, are you scared?" I nod and grab his hand, still staring out the window. He puts his arm around me and pulls me down to lie on his shoulder, rubbing my back. "I'm here...I fly all the time. It's nothing to be scared of. I'll be here the whole time and you can lay on me the whole time if you want." He looks down and sees me buried into his chest, still shaking. He lifts my head up by putting his hand under my chin and brings my eyes to his. "Are you going to be okay?"
"Do you want some anti-anxiety pills?" Pete asks, leaning across the isle and putting his hand on mine.
"She'll be fine," Patrick says to Pete. "She's just a little nervous."
"I'm fine," I say, kissing Patrick quickly on the lips then sitting up straight in my chair - looking forward.
"Good," he smiles. When we take off I do the signs of the cross and hold onto Patrick's hand for dear life. "Holy shit, you have a grip on you," he giggles, shaking his hand when I release my grip.
"Sorry," I shrug.
"No, it's completely adorable."
The rest of the trip isn't so bad. I get some sleep and talk to Pete for a bit about what the fly away is all about. When we get to the airport, there are few fans waiting for the guys. Patrick and I decided that it wouldn't be a good idea to act as boyfriend and girlfriend in front of all the fans, and I'm assuming Pete and Lizzi came to the same conclusion, so we decide to act like just two fans coming to the fly away. Lizzi and I walk a couple of paces behind Patrick and Pete. I know what you're thinking - we should be open - but we just don't want to make a scene. In time I'm sure all will be revealed but this weekend we just want to be fans, like we originally set out to be when we signed up for this.
We arrive separately at the hotel and Lizzi and I get the room right next to Patrick and across the hall from Pete. The other fans are on other floors, but we arranged it so we could be close. After we get settled, we knock on Patrick's door and find that Andy and Joe have joined them.
"Hey, you must be Diana," Andy says, extending a hand.
"And you must be Lizzi," Joe says to Lizzi. I shake Andy's hand and smile.
"You know we've met before...technically," I say as I move over to Joe.
"Oh yeah. You helped save Patrick."
"I don't know if 'save' is the right word, but I was his nurse."
"You were the one at the concert, weren't you?" asks Andy.
"Yup. That was me." Patrick smiles at me and comes over, giving me a big bear hug.
"Hello, lady," he says before kissing my neck.
"Hello, sir," I say.
"They're quite proper, aren't they?" giggles Joe.
"Quite," Lizzi says in a posh British accent, wrapping her arms around Pete's stomach and kissing his neck.
"I feel unloved, I wish I brought my girlfriend," mopes Joe.
"At least you have a girlfriend," sighs Andy.
"Awwww we'll find you someone, And," smiles Pete, patting him on the shoulder.
"We should probably get going...ya know...with the fan orientation or whatever they're doing downstairs."
"Okay. Now you guys act as spies. Tell us everything they say about us," giggles Joe.
"No. We're going to act like teenies," giggles Lizzi. "Oh Pete Wentz! He's so hot...I wanna have his babyyyyy," she mocks.
"Very funny," laughs Pete. "Run along now." He taps Lizzi's ass and she makes a shocked face - but we all know she enjoyed it.
"Bye, sweetie," I whisper to Patrick before kissing him goodbye.
"Be good," he smiles.
The orientation thing went well - there are SO many of us here. Most are going crazy over Pete, as usual, but there are plenty of Patrick lovers here as well.
"Now the guys will be coming down to give a private concert in a couple of minutes, and then you can all mix and mingle for a couple of hours," said the lady who ran us through all the orientation stuff. Within a couple of minutes, the stage in the ballroom at the hotel is set up and the fans start to clap.
"Fall Out Boy. Fall Out Boy." Andy walks out first, and the crowd explodes. Then the rest of the guys hit the stage. Patrick looks so amazing - I wish I could touch him. Oh wait...I can. Later.
"Hello, kids," Pete says into the mic. "We're so happy all of you could make it that we decided to play a little set for you this evening. Its gonna be a little different -we're gonna do it acoustic style. Hope you enjoy it." Patrick sits down on a stool and takes his guitar in his hand. They open with "This Aint A Scene" and Patrick sounds so amazing I almost melt right there. The set goes great - all the guys sound fantastic. I couldn't keep my eyes of Patrick - he was just so entrancing. I caught him looking at me a lot, probably more than he should have, but I really didn't mind.
After the set the guys come down and talk with their fans. They mix and mingle and just chat away. Lizzi and I sit down with a couple of kids who go absolutely crazy when they see Pete walking towards us.
"Oh my God. Pete Wentz is totally walking over here," says a girl wearing a The Academy Is...shirt. Her friend is wearing a Clandestine shirt and basically looks like she's going to shit her pants when Pete pulls up a chair.
"Hi Pete," I say like he's not one of my best friends.
"Hi, and who are you?" he says, extending his hand.
"Diana," I say with a smile, "and this is my friend Lizzi."
"Nice to meet you Lizzi," Pete says softly, giving her terrible bedroom eyes.
"So like, Pete, how's the new album coming?" one of the girls asks.
"Good. Patrick and I are working on some songs and..." I lose my train of thought because I'm totally distracted by what I see in front of me. This girl, I guess probably around my age, is totally hitting on Patrick. She keeps giggling and touching his shoulder. He's obvious to the whole thing, silly boy, but it's so obvious she wants to get in his pants. I excuse myself and leave the room. I can't stop it - that would be too obvious - but I can't watch either. I walk to the bathroom and collect myself, then walk out. I hand grabs me and pulls me into a corner.
"Hey!" I yell before I see who it is.
"Sorry I scared you," Patrick giggles. "I saw you leave. Are you alright?"
"Yeah...fine," I say unconvincingly, leaning my back against the wall.
"Uh huh," Patrick says, walking up to me and putting his hand on the wall by my head. "I don't believe you."
"Its just weird seeing all these girls talk to your boyfriend and not being able to do anything about it," I sigh, looking down.
"You know," Patrick says, lifting my face up to his, "that they are just fans."
"That last girl looked like she wanted to be a lot more," I pout.
"Diana, don't get like this. You know I only love you," he says, grazing my cheek with the back of his hand before going in for a long, romantic kiss. I moan softly against his lips and pull him close to me before I come to my senses and push him away.
"We shouldn't do this here."
"I know," he says softly. "I just couldn't resist. I looked out into the crowd and all I saw was you."
"You sounded amazing," I say with a smile. "But we should get back in there. We don't want people to suspect anything."
"No, we don't," he smiles, giving me one last kiss before walking away. I stay there for a couple more seconds before walking out and back into the room. The rest of the evening goes well - the guys basically spend hours talking to every single person in the room. They are so amazing to their fans. Lizzi and I actually left before they did we were so tired. We go upstairs and watch a movie until we hear a knocking on the door. I walk up to it and open it to find Patrick here.
"Hi," he waves.
"Hi...tired?" I ask. He just nods and hugs me.
"Where's Pete?" asks Lizzi.
"He's on his way up."
"Did you guys enjoy the dinner they had?" Pete asks when he enters the room. "I thought it was yummy. I'm full." He rubs his belly and then goes and sits next to Lizzi, pulling her into his arms and kissing her on the lips.
"Where are Andy and Joe?"
"In their rooms across the hall," Patrick answers.
"Tell them to come over and watch a movie."
"I think they're sleeping, actually. They're super tired."
"I'm not tired," says Pete, nuzzling up to Lizzi.
"Maybe we should leave them be," Patrick whispers in my ear. "Let's go next door."
"Okay," I giggle, taking his hand. As soon as we get in Patrick swoops me up in his arms and kisses me. "Patrick!" I exclaim as he picks me up and lays me on the bed.
"What?" he laughs, crawling up towards me and laying down beside me. I lay my head back on the pillow and look over at him. "You are so beautiful, Diana," he says, brushing my hair out of my eyes.
"As are you," I smile, caressing one of his sideburns before pulling him in for a kiss. He moans against my lips and crawls on top of me, never parting his lips from mine. I caress his back and run foot up and down his calf. "Seeing you," I say in between kisses, "with all those fans today," kiss, "made me really proud of you."
"Thank you," he says as his lips travel down to my neck. I moan and grab onto his shirt.
"You know what that does to me."
"Yes," he giggles, "I know." He doesn't stop...he just starts to suck on my neck - hard.
"Wow...that feels so good. Patrick..."
"Mmm hmm?" he says against my skin. I push him off of me and sit up, taking off my shirt before straddling him. "Oh," he giggles as I lean down and kiss him. He reaches behind me and unhooks my bra, revealing my breasts. He fondles them gently as I suck his neck, grinding myself against his hard crotch. I lift his shirt up and he sits up so I can take it all the way off. After its off, he buries his face in my chest and kisses every inch of my skin. It feels so amazing...I just can't take it anymore.
"Patrick I want you," I moan softly, leaning my head back and thrusting my chest into his face. He stops kissing and looks into my eyes.
"What?"
I bite my lip and give him the best "fuck me" eyes I can muster. "I want you," I whisper, running my hand down his chest. "Make love to me."
"Are you sure," he says, gently caressing my sides.
"Yes. I've wanted to for a long time...but it just feels right, now." I get off of him and lay down, taking my jeans off slowly. His eyes watch my every move and I can tell this is getting to him. I grab my panties but he stops me.
"Let me do that," he says, placing his arm hand on my hip and pulling off my panties.
"Thank you," I say seductively, laying here naked in front of him. He lies down and strips lightening fast as I get under the covers. He gets under the covers and gets close to me. "Do you have protection?"
"I do, actually. Not because I thought we were gonna...I just..." he stutters.
"Its okay" I smile. "I'm glad you have it. You're responsible." He reaches over to his luggage and takes a condom out. I take it from him, open it, and slide it onto his shaft. "Okay," I say, biting my lip seductively. He doesn't get on top of me, he just lays beside me, kissing me passionately. I thought he would go straight into the sex, but I think he really wants to take his him. Pretty soon I cant take it and I tug on his hips and moan against his lips. "Make love to me, Patrick."
He positions himself in between my legs and slides into me. I know this is weird - but if feels like he's the perfect fit. I think he feels the same way as I do, because he lets out a little moan after his first pump.
"Holy lord," he moans.
"I know," I say breathlessly, putting my arms around his neck and pulling him into a kiss. He thrusts in and out - slowly at first - but then really gets into it. We're as quiet as we can be, seeing as we're in a hotel, but sometimes I let a little moan out. He feels so good inside of me; like we were meant for each other. I grind my hips against his, kissing and sucking on his neck. I can feel him getting towards the edge, and I feel myself getting there too. I wrap my legs around him and he starts to go faster - I think he likes what I'm doing.
"I love you," he moans into my neck. I feel myself getting closer and pretty soon I tighten around him, causing him to climax with me. He pumps one last time before sliding out of me and laying down beside me, breathless.
"Fuck, that was amazing," I say, putting my hand to my head and breathing heavily.
"That was," he pants, "the best sex I have ever had. Thank you," he says, turning to me and pulling me into his kiss.
"Ditto," I whisper, running my tongue across his lips before kissing him deeply. "Thank you so much."
"That was well worth the wait."
"I think we should it again," I giggle, pushing him down and getting on top of him.
"Oh dear...I've created a monster," he giggles.
Sign up to rate and review this story