Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Teenage Tragdey

Be unique...like everyone else

by sweet_goodbye 1 review

Life goes on.. Read and Review please =D

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Published: 2007-04-23 - Updated: 2007-04-23 - 935 words

0Unrated
"I couldn't sleep.. what about you?" Ryan flicked her legs in the air and started to swing.
"I never sleep." Ryan didn't respond to Gerard, she just continued to swing and enjoy the nights cold air.
"So.. how are you liking New Jersey?" Gerard broke the silence.
"Uhm.. it's alot bigger than my old town." Ryan simply put.
"Doesn't your family care that your out so late?" He asked.
"Doesn't yours?" Ryan shot back.
"Point." They both fell silent again the only sound was the squeak of Ryan's swing.
Gerard looked at his X-men watch.
"3:02am.. I'll walk you home." He said, getting up from the swing.
"I'm not a little girl.. I can walk myself home." Ryan hated the thought that people looked down on her, thinking she's helpless. She is anything but.
"Whatever Princess.. you coming or not?" Ryan, shocked at being called a Princess got up off her swing and followed Gerard like a little lost puppy.

Gerard and Ryan walked up her empty street. Every house passed was either really big, two stories or on big land and sometimes all three. I think it was safe to say Ryan was one of the rich kids.. unlike Gerard, who did it tough and lived on the poor side of New Jersey. They walked in silence till Ryan spotted the Tyre swing hanging from the Oak Tree.
"This is it." Ryan's soft voice spoke. Gerard scanned the houses every details.
"Christ, nice house."
Ryan didn't answer.
They both stood there at the same spot Ryan and Frank did earlier that day. The same awkwardness in the air.
Ryan shifted her feet and looked back up at Gerard.
"I'm going to go." She half whispered, pointing to the big white house. Gerard nodded and without thinking kissed her on the cheek.
Ryan's eyes grew wide as did Gerard's. He turned his back to her and walked away down the street.
Ryan stood outside her house in the cold nights air, rubbing her cheek where Gerard's lips had once been.
Sighing to herself she walked up the front steps and onto the porch where she took a seat on the "love swing"
as her mother called it.
She only sat there for 5 minuets before falling asleep.

Gerard walked the night street breathing in the cold air then watching smoke pour out of his mouth when he exhaled. When he was a little kid she would always pretend he was a dragon breathing fire. He loved winter, nothing better than curling up on the couch with a hot chocolate and a DVD or a comic book.
Gerard entered the poor ended of Jersey.
Most of Jersey was poor but there was one street that was just a little bit better than the rest.
Gerard kicked off his shoes at the front door and walked up to his pitch black room, shutting the door. He quickly stripped down to his boxers than in bed, escaping the cold.
Mikey had heard his brother walk back in the house. He placed his long skinny legs on the carpeted bedroom floor and walked down the familiar hallway til he reached Gerard's closed door. A big Misfits poster cover the wooden door. Mikey held his ear to the door, hoping to hear Gerard sound asleep. He couldn't really hear anything. He didn't even know why he'd gotten out of bed. He knew his brother was ok. Mikey just worried is all. Exhaling loudly, Mikey went back to his neat and tidy room.

Ryan awoke the next morning being shoved and punched. She slowly opened her eyes.
"What the hell Lee." He stopped punching her and handed her a bowl of fruit loops.
"You better get inside before mum finds out where you slept last night." He ran his hands through his hair and rubbed his eyes.
"Thanks." Lee always looked out for his little sister, He loved her even if he didn't want to admit it he was always going to be there for her.
Lee walked back inside the house and left Ryan sitting in the swing eating her fruit loops.
Ryan finally decided to go inside and get ready for school. Walking out of the kitchen and up the stairs to the upstairs bathroom, she heard that her brother had already beaten her to the shower.
Girlfriend blasted out of the bathroom stereo.
"Hey, Hey, You, You, I don't like your girlfriend." Ryan bopped down the hallway signing and dancing, trying not to enjoy the song too much.
"I saw that!" Ryan turned around in shock to see her brother standing at the bathroom door way in a bright pink towel.
"Ryan was dancing and singing to Girlfriend.. are you sick?" He screw up his face.
Ryan rushed past him and into the bathroom.
"HEY my uniform is in there." Lee banged on the door. Ryan opened the door and threw his uniform onto the hallway floor.

Ryan did what she did every morning. She turned on the shower and waited for the water to gather warm before stripping off and stepping into the shower. She washed her hair first in apple shampoo and then washed her body in all different body wash.
Ryan turned off the water and stepped out, wrapping herself in a light blue towel.
Half drying her hair with the towel she turned on her Hair Straightener and started to get dressed in the Royal Blue uniform. When her straightener heated up she straightened her think blonde hair, making her fringe cover her left eye.
_________________________________________

Update in the next couple of days. Review please tear
Sign up to rate and review this story