Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > save a life

Choices

by frenchfish 3 reviews

Choices are made. Hearts will break. Will the gang ever be one again?

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-04-23 - Updated: 2007-04-23 - 852 words

0Unrated
"This sucks" Archie whined,
"What sucks?" Theresa asked, they were all sitting by the pond, feet dangling in the water, waiting for the 5 hours they had left to wait, to pass.
"I'm hungry" Archie said angrily, he smacked his feet into the water. Splashing both Theresa and Jay.
"I'm with you on that one" Jay told Archie, Theresa sighed,
"I could so go for a chocolate bar right now" She said, Jay laughed,
"I think I could go for a carrot about now" Jay said leaning back on the grass. Jay was always eating carrot's, not 24/7 or anything, but he sure loved them.
"Nah, french fries" Archie said,
"A&W french fries" Theresa added,
"With mayo" Jay said
"Mayo?" Archie said spitting out the gum he'd been chewing for the past day.
"Yeah, it's really good actually" Jay told Archie,
"You've lost it man" Archie said leaning back as well. They were all just laying there, in complete silence when a face wa ssuddenly just above them.
"Hello" the person said, they all yelpped and jumped up.
"Who are you!?" Theresa asked, she was clutching Jay's hand, the person before them was almost an exact copy of Jay, except older and had darker hair and a go-tee and he wore armor.
"Jason" the man said, Jay gulped "Who might all of you be?" he asked politly.
"I'm Theresa, this is Archie and Jay" Theresa introduced them all.
"Your the hero's Hera sent for. Persephony speaks highly of you" Jason said, he was looking at his almost twin form head to toe. Jay was doing likewise.
"Hope so, that means we're doing something right" Jay said, Archie nodded in agreement.
"She says that Archie is a witty baby when it comes to water" Jason said, Archie scoffed angrily "And has an unnatural obsetion, or 'crush' as she put it, on Atlanta" Jason finished, Archie blushed madly.
"That is true" Theresa said, Jason paused for a minute then continued.
"She says that Theresa is a bit of a drama queen and is quite in love with Jay" Jason continued, Theresa's eyes went wide and she blushed, Archie was laughing his ass off on the ground beside them, Jay blushing slightly.
"And she says Jay eats to many carrots" Jason finished "she says you steal from her garden" Jason added as a bit of a side note. Archie continued to laugh, so hard that he farted. Jay and Theresa soon joined him on the ground laughing, while Archie simply blushed and bit his lower lip.
"Oh man, she really said that?" Jay asked once he had regained his footing,
"Yes, she looked quite upset actually" Jason said, he was grinning wildly.
"Did she really say all of that?" Archie asked, Theresa was still unable to talk after what Jason had said.
"Yes" Jason said "I want you too meet Achilles, Archie. But he is with Herry at the moment, shall I lead you to him?" Jason asked,
"Absolutly" Archie said, the two walked away from Theresa and Jay, leaving them on their own.

"About what Jason said..." Jay started, Theresa interupted him,
"There is nothing to be said that has not already been said. Persephony tells no lies, neither does Jason. It just took me a while to figure everything out" Theresa said, she looked into Jay's eyes, he smiled slightly,
"I feel the same way about someone" he said, Theresa's eyes widened, but she refused to allow tears to fall, "She was always running away and hiding, I never really got around to figuring out how I felt about her. I guess it takes death to understand love" Jay said, Theresa was biting her lower lip.
"I hope you will find who your looking for" Theresa said, she turned on her heals and began to walk away, only to be pulled back by a strong hand on her arm,
"I already have" Jay said releasing his grip, he leaned forward a kissed her softly, Theresa, having no time to react, just stood there and closed her eyes. She'd waited a long time for this moment, and it seemed worth the wait now that she was there.

'what do I do? I love it here! But I love my friends, and I love Victoria' Neil thought to himself, he was discussing his possibilities in life and death. At first, staying dead seemed worth while. But if he did that, he would never see Victoria again or his friends. He would lose all that he loved for paradice under the earth.
'I'm going' Neil decided 'I just hope I'm not to late' he thought to himself. He got up off his butt and ran out the door.

"Well, Herry, you coming with us?" Jay asked his friend, who was much taller then him.
"No" Herry answered. Archie clutched his flower even tighter, and Theresa had tears running down her cheeks. 'No...how could he say that to us?' Theresa thought as she watched Jay sigh, Herry opened his mouth to answer, but all that escaped was a laugh.

A/N Sorry, it's short. R/R please.
Sign up to rate and review this story