Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'd End My Days with You in a Hail of Bullets

What to do

by mcr_lover103 4 reviews

Them tryin to decide what to do today

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-04-23 - Updated: 2007-04-23 - 470 words

0Unrated
I woke up the next morning, laying with my back on the couch and Frank laying on top of me like we had been up in my room. I contemplated getting up, but I was just too comfortable. My slight shifting must have awoken Frank who lifted his head from my stomach and smiled at me.

"Whats up Lover?" Frank asked casually, yawning while resting his head on my stomach again.

"Nothing much really", I replied, giving a yawn as well, "But I think we'll have to be getting up now Gorgeous"

"Why don't you two get a room", we now heard Mikey call to us from the doorway of the living room.

"What do you call these four walls then?", I told Mikey as I sat up, so Frank once again sat in my lap.

"Mom wanted me to tell you breakfast is ready", Mikey replied, ignoring my snide answer. Mikey then walked off toward the kitchen.

It took five minutes for me to convince Frank to get off me. We then went into the kitchen, taking our usual places at the table. My mom served us our plates of hot food. That's one thing I appreciate about my mom; she does those nice little things for us. Our meal was pretty normal, except there wasn't a kicking war. Me and Frank weren't morning people.

"So what are your plans for the day?", my mom asked us. I wanted to say that I planned to make out with Frank, but I didn't see that as appropriate table talk.

"Me an' Melissa are going to the mall today", Mikey said between mouthfuls of food.

"What about you two?" my mom now asked us. I looked at Frank for an idea. What I was going to do today besides the making out part hadn't really crossed my mind yet.

"We don't know yet", Frank said, supplying a simple answer.

"All right but don't sit inside all day", my mom replied, getting up from the table, "Its such a nice day out which is why I am going out with my friends"

After we cleaned up from breakfast, my mom and Mikey headed out of the house. Me and Frank sat on the stairs in the back yard. I smoked a cigarette, with Frank ocassionally taking a drag from it. It was boring, but in a way it was also calming and peaceful. After a while I tossed the cigarette on the ground.

"So what are we seriously going to do today?", I asked lazily, turning my head to look at Frank, who was sitting with his face to the sun.

"Make out?" Frank announced.

"Besides that", I now yawned back.

"What else is there to do?", Frank answered, now turning to face me.

"Good point" I responded. He was totally right.
Sign up to rate and review this story