Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Give 'Em Hell, Honey

Free Food? Huh?

by handsomeawkward 0 reviews

New girlfriend? What? Is this the end for their almost love?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-04-24 - Updated: 2007-04-25 - 615 words

0Unrated
"Hey Ray. Hey Bob."

"Hello darling!" Ray kissed the top of my hand. Bob came over and ruffled my hair.

"Anything knew happening?"

"Hmm. I got my bangs trimmed, bought the new Maroon 5 cd, got my nails done, got a record deal, discovered Zui and Danny's secret love and I'm starting a clothing line with Zui. You guys?"

They both whirled around and looked at me with wide eyes and an open mouth.

"You got a record deal?"

"Yeah no biggie. Uh I think its called Reprise Records? Hey! Aren't you guys on it?" I reached into their fridge for a beer.

"YOU GOT ON OUR RECORD LABEL!?" I turned and smiled at them. They both jumped up and ran to me. i found it hard to breathe between all the hugging. I got a nose full of Bob's cologne and a mouth full of Ray's hair.

"Off. Get off of me! I cant breathe! Ray your hair is tho groth." I was lisping because of his hair.

"I cant believe this." Mikey and Frank walked on the bus.

"Ooo! I wanna rape Audrey too!" Frank jumped on us.

"They got signed to Reprise!"

"Who got signed to Reprise?" I could see Gerard's feet under everyone's bodies. I also saw another pair of unfamiliar feet.

"I did!" I shouted from under the dog pile and somehow crawled out.

"Congrats Audrey! That's really awesome." I looked behind him. A short girl with bright blonde hair stood there. Her shirt was this weird pink colour and her skirt was really, really short. She wore flip flop heels.

"Oh is that a fan?" I really did assume she was.

"No. This is Laura. She's my girlfriend." I must have made a horrible face for Mikey began to laugh. I was completely terrified. Girlfriend? Why would he date one of those fucking titless scenester girls? Well I guess I shouldnt talk. According to everyone on the internet I am the epitome of "scene". BITE ME.

"Since when do you have a girlfriend?"

"Last night."

"Oh. Sorry I'm so rude. My name is Audrey." I held out my hand for her to shake.

"Yeah I know." She popped her bubble gum. I drew my hand back with a raised eyebrow. I turned around feeling myself become sick by her presence and shoved Mikey into the wall playfully.

"Whats the deal with you and Alicia?"

"Huh?" I rolled my eyes and dragged him by his collar into the back of the bus.

"Whats the deal?" I asked smirking. He blushed. "Come on! You're killing me."

"We're kind of...dating now-" I wrapped my arms around him and squeezed.

"Ah! Future brother-in-law! Yay!"

"So what do you think of Laura?"

"Um. I will have to discuss with my lawyer before I can give you any answers."

"Lawyer? You mean Aaron? Hardly a lawyer."

"Yes, but close enough."

"So what do you think of her?"

"I think she's shy and maybe that's why she didn't shake my hand."

"I think she's a bitch!"

"Michael Way don't you use that language. I will call your mother."

"My mother would think she's a bitch too!" We burst into laughter. After our short outburst we walked back into the front of the bus.

"Lets go to dinner tonight! On me!" Ray shouted.

"Whats the occasion, Mr. I'm So Cheap?" I questioned.

"Shut up! Just because I wouldn't give you a quarter for a soda...."

"WHATS THE OCCASION?!" Frank yelled.

"The record deal!" Everyone agreed on dinner. I called up Aaron, Danny, Alicia and Zui. They all came over to the MCR bus within ten seconds. Free food? They'd run a mile in two seconds for it.
Sign up to rate and review this story