Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Give 'Em Hell, Honey

You Should Be Scared

by handsomeawkward 1 review

Record deal? Huh?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-04-23 - Updated: 2007-04-24 - 351 words

0Unrated
Ow. My head hurt like a mother fucker. I picked myself up slowly from my bed and walked into the bathroom. I plucked four aspirins from a bottle and swallowed them dry. Four was more than the regular dose, but hangovers are a different story. I looked at the clock; it was 2 in the afternoon. I looked to the bunk next to mine to see Zui and Danny.

I laughed and crept slowly to their bunk.

"AGGGHHH!" Two loud screams escaped their mouths. They clutched onto each other as I laughed hysterically on the floor.

"Oh my god Audrey!"

"So how long have you two been together?" They both flushed.

"A week..."

"I knew it! you two couldn't fool me. Especially being you're sleeping in the same bunk together." I patted their heads and trotted into the bathroom and changed. I walked out to hear my cell phone ringing. I picked it up without thinking.

"Don't hang up! I just want to tell you I love you a lot, Audrey. I'm sorry for what I said and-"

"Jeremy?"

"Yeah. I-"

"Why do you keep calling me?"

"I want to-"

"Never mind. I don't care!" I shut the phone and shoved it into my pocket. Today was the Texas show. Today we had an interview with Reprise Records.

Later that Day


"So what are you trying to say Brendon?"

"We want you on our label." I looked at my band members. Alicia looked like she was crying. Danny eyes were popping out of his skull and Aaron's hand was covering his open mouth.

"What do you guys think?" I asked smirking.

"YES!" They all screamed at once. I took the contract from the A&R's hand and signed it, then passed it to the others.

"I believe you just got yourself in deep shit, Brendon."

"Should I be scared?"

"With a band like us on your label? Yes."

"I have this feeling you guys are going to be something even greater with this label behind you."

"I have this fucking feeling, you're right." We shook hands. We just got a record deal.
Sign up to rate and review this story