Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > ::We Can Take It To The Highway::Mikey Way::

nineteen

by magstamonkii 2 reviews

.........

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Crossover, Drama, Erotica, Fantasy, Horror, Humor, Parody, Romance, Sci-fi - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [!!] [!!!] [?] [R] [V] [X] [Y] - Published: 2007-04-25 - Updated: 2007-04-25 - 801 words

0Unrated
I relayed the information Gerard had gotten about the fire, and Mikey nodded.
"It was a failed assassination on me," he said, and I laughed.
"Man they're really out to get you Mikey," I said, then grinned and pulled over.
"Whats goin on?" he asked, and I kissed him.
"Your driving," I said when I pulled away and jumped out of the seat. We switched sides, and he pulled the car into drive and went back onto the street. He gripped the steering wheel like he was going to die, which made me laugh.
"You can loosen your grip Mikey, its ok," I said, and he relaxed a bit. You looked at the scenery going by, and he pulled up to the stop light. It changed, and we drove to Ray's home in a peacful silence.
"So Mikey, those outlets tried to burn down your house, eh?" Ray joked, and Mikey smiled.
"Yeah, but they failed again," he said, and I smiled. We were sitting around in Ray's living room, nothing really to say.
"Hey you guys, have any of you heard from Frankie today?" Gerard asked, and we all shook our heads.
"Ah, well, I know he's been staying days on end at Madison's, maybe their together like always. Who's up for a movie?" Ray said, and you all grunted and shrugged.
"Um, bowling?" Gerard offered and I shook my head.
"Still on probation from tossing frankie down the lane," I said, and everyone smiled at the memory.
"Capture the panties?" Mikey said, and I smiled.
"Where though? I think Gerard's still banned from hugging that cheap cop from Target, and you're banned from Wall-Mart for the tent," I said, and he thought then grinned.
"Ok, at the park. Groups of two, Ray and whoever he wants, Gerard and Lizzie, Frankie and Madi, and you and me. each group has a pair of boxers they hide, and it plays out like a store, but not in a store. Cool?" He said, and I grinned back.
"Sounds good to me, Gerard?" Gerard nodded back, and Ray sighed.
"Now, I need to find someone...hmm...I know!" He laughed and ran up the stairs. Gerard called Lizzie, and I called Frankie.
"Talk dirty to me," he said, and I smiled.
"Hey dirty Frank, Wanna play some nasty capture the undies in the park, baby?" I said.
"hell yeah, its on. Meet you at the park bitches!" he giggled, and hung up. I rolled my eyes and looked at Ray, who appeared on the stairs.
"Bob is now my life partner." he said, keeping a straight face. I jumped on him.
"But Ray, what about those nights? Did you forget about me?" I joked, and He wrapped his arms around me.
"Yeah, and that one stunt we pulled and you almsot broke your leg," he grinned and I slapped him.
"Did not," I said, and Ray smiled. You sat back on Mikeys lap, and he kissed you. The phone rang and Gerard left the room to get it. Mikey poked me in the side, and I jumped.
"Hey, what was that for?" I groaned, and he shrugged.
"Hey, I need to swing by my-"
"Oh my fucking god you guys!" Gerard shouted, running back in the room beaming.
"What did you find Gerard?" Lizzie asked, giving him a weird look.
"We got signed! That was a rep from Eyeball records. We start recording in a week!" He shouted, and I was stunned. Mikey's mouth was hanging open, and then he grinned. He stood up, and swung me around.
"We;re signed Eve! Oh my god," he said, hugging you. Gerard kissed Lizzie and she was beeming.
"Only about time they recognized us!" Ray said, and my grin spread wider.
"Hey Gerard, didn't they do Adam's band?" I said, and he nodded.
"Dude, maybe we'll make it like he did!" Mikey said, and you all nodded.
"Well, lets go tell the short one!" I said, and we took off to the park.

"Frankie!" I shouted, and jumped on him. I kissed his cheek, and Madison laughed.
"You'll never-"
"Eve, I wanna tell him, I'm part of the band anyways," Gerard said, and I sighed.
"But Im the first offical groupie, so you are overridden. Frankie, we-"
"WE got signed!" Gerard interrupted again. I shot him a glare before Frankie spun me around and then Madison. Mikey held me close, kissing my neck.
"Wow, man I knew someone would sign us sooner or later," Frankie said. I smiled,
"I told you Mikey, I knew you were gonna make it." He pouted at me, and I kissed him.
"When do we record?" he asked. Everyone looked at Gerard.
"They want us to go into New York next week." The band was crazy, not so much me.
Sign up to rate and review this story