Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Memorie's aren't worth it!

Eye's that don't tell

by kristinia 0 reviews

Everytime they look into Kryn's eyes, her eyes don't tell them anything. Even though they are full of confusion and fear they don't tell them anything at all. The old Rookie nine decide to do 'rese...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Characters: Chouji, Gai, Hinata, Ino, Itachi, Jiraiya, Kakashi, Kiba, Kurenai, Naruto, Neji, Rock Lee, Sakura, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Shino, Tenten, Tsunade - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-04-25 - Updated: 2007-04-25 - 1090 words

0Unrated
"Hey have you realized that everytime you look in Kryn's eyes, even though they are full of confusion and fear, they still don't tell us anything about her?" Ino asked turning towards Sakura who was leaning back in her chair and sipping her tea. Sakura eyed her before placing her drink down and stating," I have but it still isn't any of my concern, why her eyes do or don't tell us anything at all." "But aren't you curious?" Ino asked leaning forward eyes eager to hear Sakura's answer and Sakura shot her a look before answering truthfully," Sometimes."

"Ha! I knew you were just as curious as we are!" Ino exclaimed triumphantly as Sakura blinked confused and asked," Who is we?" "Oh you know me, Hinata, Tenten... a few others." Ino answered partially as she started looking around worried. "The guys are as well, aren't they, Ino?" Sakura asked calmly and Ino sighed as she answered glumly," Some of them anyways. Neji, Sasuke, and Shino don't show any emotion when it comes down to her. To be truthful staring into her eyes sometimes creeps me out." Sakura blinked confused as she asked," Naze?"

"Her eyes... they don't show anything, even when they are filled with confusion, and fear, they don't show us anything really. But sometimes her eyes just change, they are sometimes cold, the eyes of a merciless killer. I think that's why Tsunade-sama, put her with Itachi-senpai, because he can deal with her." Ino answered and Sakura blinked before pondering over what Ino had just told her. "True, Ino. But is that anything to be afraid of?" Sakura asked locking her fingers together and placing her chin on her hands.

"Iie... but still. It creeps me out." Ino answered truthfully and Sakura looked at her amused before she said," Ino let go of that fear, she's not going to kill you or anyone else." Ino sighed before smiling at Sakura and said," Alright."
_________

Kryn's eyes darted towards the Uchiha Compound's Gate to see nothing and she sighed inwardly. She walked to her garden which she was more often then not now. Her eyes closed as she breathed deeply, taking in the fragrance of the flowers. She opened her eyes once more and looked up at the wall to see Sasuke sitting there watching her intently. "Sasuke-san? Is something wrong?" Kryn asked calmly her eyes full of confusion but Sasuke saw that they really didn't show anything. "Maybe." Sasuke answered cooly and Kryn looked at him long and hard before looking away.

"If I have done something wrong I apologise ahead of time." Kryn stated as she walked over to a rose bush and picked one. She suddenly hissed and watched as blood swelled at the tip of her finger before dripping down her finger. Automatic reaction, she put her finger in her mouth and licked the blood off of her finger. "Clumsy aren't you?" Sasuke asked coldly, not the little bit teasing or amusing at all. Kryn looked at him eyes narrowing a little before she looked away and suddenly Sasuke was in front of her causing her to take two steps back.

"Give me your hand." Sasuke ordered gruffly and Kryn held out her hand confused and Sasuke took it glancing at the wound. Suddenly green chakra was emitting from his hand over her little cut and it healed. He let her hand go and stepped away explaining why he did what he did," Sakura cares for you even though she doesn't know you that well. Cuts, no matter how small they get can get infected and that could turn serious if you don't deal with it automatically." Kryn blinked before suddenly understanding and she smiled.

That wasn't what shocked Sasuke though. Her eyes had changed. They were soft and full of emotions he had never seen in her eyes. They changed back before she nodded and said," Arigato, Sasuke-san. Tell Sakura-san my thanks." Sasuke just grunted before disappearing and leaving Kryn alone once more. She turned to the fallen rose before turning and walking back into the Compound leaving the rose on the ground.
_______

Sakura looked up as Sasuke slid next to her and she smiled as she said," Just on time for the meeting Sasuke-kun. Where were you?" "... Checking up on Kryn." Sasuke answered and Sakura seemed interested as she asked curiously," How is she?" "Fine. Her eyes had changed. They had softened and filled with sadness yet happiness before going back." Sakura frowned in thought before nodding her head and put her hand on his shoulder before squeezing lightly. "Don't worry Sasuke-kun." Sakura said smiling at him and he smirked a little.

"What are you all deciding?" Sasuke aske glancing at Ino and the others who were sitting around Sakura. "We're going to do research to try and figure out why her eyes don't tell us anything about her." Ino answered smirking widely and Sasuke's eyes narrowed a little. He may not like her but he hated it when people dug into his past and he was sure she would hate it as well but the difference between them was that she couldn't remember anything at all and he could. Her eyes told nothing of her past or anything about her.

It was as if when she forgot who she was she forgot anything. Sasuke looked at Sakura to see her eyes on the table and knew that even though she was curious she didn't want to go digging into Kryn's past or to even try to. "You shouldn't go digging into her past. You don't know what you could find if you can find anything at all. If you do find something and it's bad you would get angry at her and she doesn't remember anything at all. Let her remember on her own terms." Sasuke stated cooly causing Ino to look at him in shock and Sakura gave him a grateful smile.

"S-Sasuke-kun!" Ino exclaimed shocked and Sasuke stared at her coldly before he stated," You know it's true, Ino." Ino looked away not meeting his eyes. "Maybe but we're going to continue. Sasuke-kun, we don't want to know her past just want to know why her eyes don't show any real emotion." Ino said softly and Sasuke shook his head disappointed slightly that they didn't get what he was trying to show them. "I'm disappointed in you, all of you, except you, Sakura. At least you don't want to even dig into why even though you are curious." Sasuke stated.
Sign up to rate and review this story