Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Memorie's aren't worth it!

Teammates...?

by kristinia 0 reviews

Itachi once more is woken up in the morning, fed up he goes to check on Kryn only to see all of the Rookie 9 and Team Gai there staring at her with blank eyes. This time she wasn't having a nightma...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Characters: Asuma, Chouji, Gai, Hinata, Ino, Itachi, Jiraiya, Kakashi, Kiba, Kurenai, Naruto, Neji, Rock Lee, Sakura, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Shino, Tenten, Tsunade - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-04-26 - Updated: 2007-04-27 - 1050 words

0Unrated
Itachi watched as Sasuke, Sakura and Naruto trained together almost feeling light. Kakashi was standing beside him and reading that novel he was always carrying around. "Itachi something is on your mind because you are distracted like you have been lately. Is something bothering you so badly that it's affecting you even now?" Kakashi asked looking up from his book to look at the young man next to him. "Iie, it's nothing. Don't worry so much, Kakashi-sempai." Itachi answered as he looked straight forward and watched the three train.

"It's Kryn, I can already tell. Do you hate her that much, Itachi?" Kakashi asked softly so that the others wouldn't over hear. "..." Itachi didn't reply and in the beginning Kakashi thought he wouldn't answer until he barely heard," Hai... and iie." "You hate her yet you don't... hmph. That's wierd considering it's you, Itachi." Kakashi stated smiling behind his mask but his eye was strangely serious and yet at the same time full of sadness. "No need to look sad and serious, Kakashi-sempai. I'm not going to do anything to her." Itachi stated calmly and quietly.

"I'm not worried you are... i'm concerned as to why you hate her when you know nothing about her." Kakashi said looking over the three training and seemingly having a good time. "... I don't know. I don't like her pressence in the Uchiha Compound." Itachi stated truthfully and Kakashi grunted as he said," I see. If you don't want her in there, i'll take her in and explain to Tsunade-sama." "Iie. I wouldn't want you to get into trouble. It's my mission and i'll treat as such. I'll just treat her with indifference." Itachi stated and Kakashi seemed to relax at that.

"You can be so cruel, Itachi." Kakashi said before chuckling amused and Itachi smirked a little as they watched over their students.

THAT NIGHT

Itachi layed down on his futon and closed his eyes. He was right about to fall asleep when a choked scream reached his ears. His eyes snapped open and he was soon out of his room. Eyes narrowed in anger he opens Kryn's door only to blink in surprise at all of them there. There around the room was all of the Rookie 9 and Team Gai. "What are you all doing here?" Itachi asked annoyed. He then glanced at down at the girl who was sweating and clentching her fists in her sheet. "I don't know.. I think she's having a nightmare about something." Sakura answered worried.

Itachi looked at Kryn who whimpered before whispering," Keii.. Kouden.." "Who are they?" Sakura asked confused but she seemed to gulp and stepped back startled when Kryn screamed out full of pain and regret. "Keii! Kouden! Iie! Don't! Don't do it!" She then trailed off as tears fell down the side of her cheeks. "Who can they be?" Ino asked frowning as she watched Kryn intently.
Itachi watched eyes narrowed as he watched Kryn closely. Something was off, he could feel it. The waves coming off of her sleeping body was too strong to just be fear.

Something had happened to her mentally. Who had attacked her mentally and why? Before anyone could state anything Itachi felt Kakashi appear behind him and Itachi stated," Finally." "I felt the waves, that's what alerted me something was wrong and then the scream. But she's just sleeping, a nightmare." Kakashi stated and Itachi said softly," Not just any nightmare, she's reliving a point in time where psychaological damage had been done. Right now she doesn't even realize she's just alseep." "So what do we do?" Kakashi asked looking at the girl with sympathy.

"There is nothing we can do until she wakes up." Itachi answered softly and coldly as she whimpered once more and said," Don't... Keii, Kouden! You are all I have left! .... teammates. Nao... best friend.. lost.... all of you... avenge...... deaths." "So she wanted avengence, maybe that's why we didn't find any headband or anything else to show us what village she belonged to." Kakashi stated thinking as he frowned. "Itachi-sensei, Kakashi-sensei do you think she could be a Missing Nin?" Sakura asked softly and confused also worried.

"Iie, I don't think so, Sakura. If she had been we would have noticed her automatically." Kakashi answered smiling behind his mask as Itachi stated," I think she has no home, her village destroyed." "That could be it and she's trying to avenge her teammates and bestfriend's murders. In the process Orochimaru and the Akatsuki are after her because of her dangerous secrets but something caused her to forget everything. So through these dreams she remembers." Kakashi stated and Itachi nodded his head while everyone but Team 7 and Neji stared at them with blank eyes.

"So you mean... she starts remembering through these dreams that are causing her pain." Sakura stated lamely and Kakashi looked at her sadly as he said," Correct Sakura. As harsh as this may sound it is best that she goes through these periods of pain so that she may remember." "That does sound harsh." Ino muttered even as Sakura stated sadly," But I understand. She has to go through these periods of pain to remember the things that matter close to her. Especially if she wants to avenge those who were taken away from her."

"Surely there is another." Ino said miserly and Itachi watched everything impassionately until he intervened and stated," No this is the only way it seems. She doesn't remember during the day but she starts to remember during the night because there are no restrains on her mind." "No.. restrains on her mind?" Chouji asked confused and Shikamaru sighed as he explained," There's nothing blocking her from remembering while she's sleeping because her minds open and free. While she is sleeping anything could happen and in her case this is how she's starting to remember."

"Correct." Kakashi said smiling a little and Sasuke closed his eyes as he said," Yesterday her eyes had softened. They had filled with... real emotion none of the fear or confusion in her eyes. It was as if she had remembered for a short amount of time before she forgot once more." "Now that's interesting." Kakashi said before musing to himself and Itachi seemed to do the same thing.
Sign up to rate and review this story