Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Sweet Escape.

To The End.

by favoritexloser 9 reviews

Aww..I guess this is the end of the whole story..I really had some fun writing for you guys! Thanks sooo much for the reviews..I feel kind of depressed now that this story is over..it was my favori...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Characters: Mikey Way - Published: 2007-04-25 - Updated: 2007-04-26 - 1245 words

1Moving
"MTV presents My Chemical Romance!.." the t.v. was set on MTV. I normally would not be watching this channel, but as I was skimming through, I caught the name "Mikey Way" on a show about music and decided to keep it there. It was now six months after I left the Warped Tour, and only two weeks after I completely forgot about Mikey. I was wrong. Once I arrived back in Trenton, I still thought of him. He was always on my mind. Random thoughts raced through my brain, like, "What would Mikey be doing right now?" or "Mikey would sure enjoy this, if he was here." I could guess that he still loves his fiancee right now, and doesn't have any choice but to marry her. I'm not really sure what's going on in Mikey's private life, but all I know, is that his band can't get anymore famous. Mikey's totally changed in character, and I still wonder if he already got married. Yes, it still breaks my heart. On the television screen, I could see tons of young teenage girls scream their hearts out, as the whole band gets on the center. I saw Gerard, Frank, Ray, Bob, then Mikey. All five of them hyped up by the continuous cheering of the audience. This has been replaying all the time, but I never can't stop watching it. I was happy for them, especially Mikey. He was in this band, and as a really nice fiancee, and he can't ask for anything bigger. He lived his dream. That's all I can say about him.
"Hey, Ciara, there's this letter..." Stephanie was looking through our mail, as she came into the living room.
"Where?" I turned to look at her.
"Uhm..It's from Mikey.." she replied.
"Okay..I wonder why he'd write. He never writes letters." I said, reaching out my hand to get the letter. Stephanie slowly handed to me the letter, like it was a bomb about to explode.
"I bet it's a wedding invitation." I chuckled. Stephanie's face was serious.
"Sorry, I just thought it was funny. Anyway, aren't they ready enough to get married?" I asked. Stephanie still did not say anything, so I opened the letter. The letter was written in those cool, vintage type of paper. And it was in Mikey's very own handwriting.

Dear Ciara,
It's been quite long since we've spoken. And I thought that it would be cool if I wrote to you. I also have some news to tell you. Things been going quickly around me, so I guess it was my responsibility to slow it down, and I did the following: I left Alicia. People around me has been questioning me endlessly on why I did this, but I just told them that I didn't really feel in love with her, at all. And the other reason why I left her is because I recently caught her cheating on me. I felt hurt and I suddenly realized that you felt the same way I did. You felt lost and abandoned, and I did too. You just couldn't take yourself, and wanted to make the other person suffer, for what they did to you. And I am sincerely sorry for what I have done. Honestly, the night I proposed to Alicia, your name suddenly popped into my mind. And from then on, it felt like an angel was pressuring me and making me feel really guilty for forgetting about you. It's been on my mind the whole time, until the night I dumped her. I felt great. I felt like the heavy load that was placed on my back has been lifted, and I could run free. I didn't really cry when I dumped her, I just smiled. Alicia exploded, and that's it, I just left her. Ciara, you will never know how much I love you. Words will never ever express my feelings toward you. I think I'm in love with you more than I was in love with you in high school. Ciara, you were my first love, and I hope you will be my last love, until the end of my days.



Mikey


"Aww..Stephanie..He dumped Alicia. For me." A tear rolled down my eye.
"Ciara, he's in love with you, you have to get him, NOW." she replied.
"Yeah, but I don't even know where the hell he lives." I said. Suddenly someone knocked on the door.
"I'll bet you $100 dollars, that that's Mikey out there." I joked.
"Haha, better start writing a check." Stephanie got up to answer it.
"Um..Hey." It was Mikey. I giggled a little that Stephanie could hear me. Mikey could not see me, because, they were in the foyer.
"Ciara!! It's for you!!" Stephanie said. I walked out. Mikey was standing outside.
"Mikey.."I began.
"Could we talk outside?" he asked. I took my coat out into the freezing night. We just stood outside in my stoop.
"Uhm..So, did you get my letter?" he asked, looking down.
"Yeah, I did. Mikey, I'm sorry if I kinda made you suffer. I was just that mad.."
"No, it's really okay, Ciara. I felt what you were going through. It was tough, and I still can't believe you faced it. I'm really proud of you."
"Thanks." I smiled. Mikey finally looked up and smiled back. He had that same beautiful smile he had when we were in in high school, during that class challenge.
"Uhh..umm..Ciara..There's something I've been thinking about.." Mikey got on his knees and took out a little red ring box, the same one he showed me in Atlanta, six months ago.
"Destiny practically stopped me from giving this away.And..." He opened it up, and inside, shone the lovely diamond ring.
"..And they told me to ask you something." He took my hand and began, "Ciara, on this night, in this city, I was planning to ask you something. I planned this 8 years ago, and I did not really get into it, but here I am, I'm ready. Ciara Fuller, will you marry me?" I cupped my hands over my mouth, and a tear seeped down into my cheeks. I breathed deeply, to keep my composure, then replied, "Yes, Mikey, YES!!" For the first time in my whole life, I saw a tear in Mikey's eyes, followed by more tears. He threw his arms around me and began sobbing over my shoulder. And then he said, "Oh, Ciara. I love you. I really love you. This is a promise I will always keep. I know I failed to keep the promise I made 8 years ago, in this city, but now, I'm holding onto my words. I love you, Ciara, I love you."
I began to cry, I was too speechless. I was finally happy again. I had Mikey. I could understand that Alicia did not have such an emotional proposal, because it did not seem like Mikey was sincere. But I don't care. And now, I don't care what Alicia or anyone else would say about me and Mikey being together. I was here, Mikey was here, and on my finger was the gorgeous diamond engagement ring destiny held on for me. I was happy, and I could always escape the world's criticism, and vicious tongues. I had Mikey. Mikey Way was my Sweet Escape.




THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END
Sign up to rate and review this story