Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > While the World is Watching

Is this Worth it?

by WillBertluverX 2 reviews

Patrick Stump story!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Parody - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-04-26 - Updated: 2007-04-27 - 814 words

0Unrated
He was sitting in the car with music blasting, I knocked on the window. He rolled it down giving me a look of distaste.

" Why aren't you in their with your boy toy?"

I walked over to the other side of the car jumping in.

" Pat he is not my boy toy. In fact he never has been and never will be..." I laughed a bit.

"....he would rather do you than me!"

" What are you talking about?"

" He is gay Patrick. No need to worry, I want to be with you and I am not going to mess things up this time."

I gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

" Let's go back inside."

" Okay."


He can be very insecure at times, if he cant deal with an old friend form the past I can't imagine how he is going to act when he finds out who my ex was. After the scene we all finished our pictures it was time for the interview. They led us to a back room where a guy from rolling stone had set up a tape recorder.
A= announcer
B= the band speaking or Genny

A: So are you guys excited about the new album?
B: Joe- Why wouldn't we be excited?
Pete- Yea we worked really hard on this album.

A- So introduce this lovely lady.
B- Patrick- This is our friend Genny Anderson.

A: The Genny Anderson?
B: Yes, I am that Genny. But I don't think I'm going to be doing much modeling anymore. Maybe a little bit for Pete's line.

A: Well, a lot of guys are going to be heart broken.
B: A lot more are going to be heart broken, I am not single I am with Patrick.

A: Wow!
B: Patrick- Yes it is a wow situation.

A: But back to talking about the music. Are there any different things going on with this album?
B: Pete- Of course. It would be boring if it wasn't different, we tried to go for a softer sound.

A: I see. How are you guys dealing with all this fame?
B: Andy- We have all been in bands before so having fans isn't the hard part. It's keeping your personal life under wraps; that's hard.
Joe: Well Pete has messed that up already with his pictures online...ha.
Pete: Very funny.

A: Pete you seem very quiet about that situation.
B: Pete- I don't see it as a big deal. It was a joke and that's all.

A: Oh before I forget to ask, How did you meet Genny?
B: Patrick- We have been friends with her for a very long time so its not like we just met here. It's been 3 years and we finally met up.
Joe- We have missed her a lot, we owe a lot of our success to her.
Pete- She is the one who helped through all of our problems.
Andy- We are just kidding she is just our cook...
Genny- Funny. Andy is just kidding.
Andy- Of course.

A: Well. Patrick how do you think you're fans are going to take you having a new girl?
B: Patrick- Hopefully well. All I want is them to embrace Genny she is really important to me. But I don't want my fans thinking I forgot about them either.

A: Good response. So you guys are close friends with Panic!.
B: Pete- Oh yeah. Even Genny is.

A: Genny we have seen some pictures of this girl who is always with Brendon. She looks a lot like you anything you can tell us about this?
B: To be honest that's my sister Esther. She is a very sweet girl, they are just friends.

A: Ah I see.
B: Genny- you say that a lot.

A: Ha yes I do.. Will you guys ever become Fallout Man?
B: Patrick: Once we grow some more chest hairs.

A: Last question, this one is for Genny. Didn't you recently break it off with Bert from The Used?
B: Uh. Yea actually I did but that was like 2 months ago.

Patrick did not like this question.

Later.........that night.

After being extremely tired everyone hit the hay except for Patrick and I. He wanted to talk to me about the interview. We sat down in the living room in silence for awhile.

" Why didn't you tell me?"

" About Bert?"

"Who else?" he snapped.

"Didn't feel like it was an important detail of my life. Patrick I didn't want to hurt your feelings, we were just hanging out it wasn't like we were actually together..."
" That's wasn't the same response you gave in the interview. You shouldn't have answered the question anyways."

I looked over at the clock. " I have to go over to Brendon's and check on Esther. I'll be back later."

Once again I wasn't in the mood for his attitude.
Sign up to rate and review this story