Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > While the World is Watching

Think Fast.

by WillBertluverX 1 review

Patrick Stump story!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-05-12 - Updated: 2007-05-13 - 425 words

0Unrated
2 days later.....

Patrick's POV

I haven't seen Georgia in 2 days, she has been cooped up at Brendon's with Esther. I tried calling but she would always have Esther answer saying she wasn't "whole" at the moment. What ever that means. But enough is enough, I'm going over there I have news to tell her.

10 minutes later...

I had been knocking for five minutes now when Brendon finally opened up.

" Hey." he said uneasily.

" Can I speak to ..."

"She isn't here." he nervously fiddled with is fingers.

" What? Where is she? Where is Esther?"

" They are both gone."

" Come on Brendon just tell me where they are!"

" They went back home.."

" THEY WHAT?? You mean OKLAHOMA??"

" Yeah. She really didn't want me to tell you."

" God damn it! What am I suppose to do now?"

Brendon looked at me apologetically. " Just give her some time. You know how she gets, she needs to clear her head."

" I guess your right."

In disappointment I drove back to my apartment, I unlocked the door and there sitting on the couch was the on girl I didn't expect would ever come back. Gently I tossed my keys on the coffee table in front of her. She looked down at them then back up at me. She smirked at me.

" What are you doing here?" I asked softly.

" You."

" Do you need money?"

She looked hurt. " Of course not. I came to talk to you."

" Carly. Its been a year, and now you want to talk? I am having to many problems of my own I don't need you to come here and stir things up." I looked down at my feet.

" Patrick. I'm sorry cant we fix things? There were good times right?"

" Yea there were, but to many bad times. I'm with someone else right now, and I love her very much."

" I can't believe you're with that Genny girl, all she is going to be is trouble for you. So go ahead take her."

" Carly, whenever you are ready to be a friend; a good friend call me." she shuffled out the door and slammed it shut.

Pete came walking in from the back room, with a guilty look on his face.

" It's okay." I said. I was to tired to argue.

" So are you going after her or what?"

" I'm trying out the hand free boyfriend thing. Where I let her clear her mind for awhile." He nodded and went back to what he was doing.

I decided to take a shower and go to bed.
Sign up to rate and review this story