Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > While the World is Watching

We painted fluorescent stars across our skies.

by WillBertluverX 1 review

Patrick Stump story!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2007-05-19 - Updated: 2007-05-20 - 1399 words

0Unrated
Genny's POV

The plane ride was very nerve racking, all I could think about was how I left Patrick behind. Esther told me it would be okay its not like I am staying here in Oklahoma forever. Esther had one of our old friends pick us up. We walked through the long hall that lead out to the baggage pick-up, after we got our bags we looked for our ride.

"GEORGIA!" I turned around being pounced on by an unknown figure.

Finally I got a look at the strangers face. " Oh my God! Anna Banana I have missed you!"

" I have missed you too Genny Pig..." I smirked only Anna could call me this.

"...but lets talk more in the car." She helped us with our bags and walked us out to the car.

On the way home.......

" You look so different Anna! Beautiful."

" Oh shut up! Like you haven't changed." she looked over and smiled at me.

Honestly both of us have changed. Anna use to be the classic plain jane girl; curly brown hair, dark brown eyes, skinny and lanky. Now she has filled out and here hair is now platinum blonde. Me, I mean my looks haven't really changed in fact I look the same as I use to. It's my personality that changed.

We continued our conversation until we reached our destination; home. I ran to the front door and rung the doorbell over and over. My mother opened the door, she looked beautiful as always.

" Oh Georgia!" she grasped me in a warming hug.

" I have missed you Mom." I smiled. I was genuinely happy to see my mother.

" I missed you too Georgia. We have lots to talk about ..." I glanced at her nervously. While Anna and Esther brought in the luggage my mother led me to the kitchen table. She patted at a seat next to her, I sat down.

"So how have you been mom?"

" Great. Your father has asked about you."

" Oh really."

" Yea, you should visit him, he would like that."

I scrunched my nose up at the thought of him. " No thanks. I'd rather not."

"So Esther told me about this boy you are seeing. Some crazy rock star? Georgia, what did you get yourself into?"

I exhaled in frustration. I answered calmly as possible. " Esther is exaggerating. He is not some crazy rock star , in fact you know him. He is very important to me." I smirked. That should be good enough for her.

" Then why didn't you bring him along?" she got me there.

" Uh...He's busy." I lied. She gave me a look.

" What mom?"

" Oh nothing. So I know this boy?" She knows I'm lying but she will never confront me.

" Yes, it's Patrick Stump." I looked down at the kitchen tile, counting each shape.

" Oh my, I never thought he would turn out that way. What a shame." My face flushed into a fury of fire, I knew I was looking like a hot chili pepper by now.

I cleared my throat. " I don't see what the hell that..."

" Um...Georgia?" I whipped around with anger, it was Anna standing at the kitchen doorway. Hopefully she had come to save me from this monstrosity of a situation.

" Yes, Anna. Something you need?" my mother asked annoyingly while staring at me. I looked up at the ceiling ignoring her.

" Some old friends wanted to see Georgia, that's all." she said clearly offended.

" Well I thought Georgia and I would..."

No way in hell. I mean don't get me wrong a I am grateful to be able to see my mother again, but she is already driving me nuts. But its jus tin that motherly way.

" Actually. Mom I need to catch up with some people, we can go out for lunch tomorrow okay?"

"Sure. Honey, whatever you want." she smiled. She was satisfied.

She gave me a spare house key then I took my luggage up to my old room. I pushed open the plain wooden door, the same creaking sound from 4 years ago. The room was frozen in time, everything I saw was in the same place it had been before I left. Stepping farther into the room I felt the soft fluffy carpet underneath my feet. It surprised me, I had forgotten about it. Dropping my bags at the end of the bed I climb into bed, laying there engulfing the smell of my sheets. They smelled like cotton fabric softener; like always. I scooted from underneath the covers, turning around I sat criss-cross looking up over my headboard.
The pictures, I wanted to tear them down I wanted to kill myself for what I did. I forgot where I had started.

Mostly the pictures were of Anna, Ant, and I at random parties. The ones that stood out at me the most where pictures of Marcus and me. Marcus that name gave me a feeling of being whole, and the feeling of being a big fuck up. Want to know who he is? I'll tell you he was the center of my world and vise versa. He was the first person I had ever made love to, it wasn't sex it was making love. He never called it sex. We had been together from the tender age of 15 until 17, he proposed to me. I accepted of course, most thought we were young and naïve. That wasn't the case, we really loved each other. But I fucked things up, I got this crazy idea in my head to be a model. Look were it got, right back where I started. I fell back onto my sheets look up at my ceiling counting the stars , the stars Marcus painted on there at the end of the summer. I was 17.

Flash back....Summer of the End.

I sat on the edge of the bed waiting for my surprise, he came back into the room with two heavy bags. He gently tuck he stray hairs behind his ear , flashed me a smile then gestured towards the bags. Pulling out fountains of tissue paper, underneath were paint cans, brushes, and star stencils. I looked up at him.

" Marcus. What am I going to do with you?" I smirked.

" Kiss me. Right here." he tugged at the collar of his shirt, allowing me to kiss his collar bone.

" You are strange."

" I know." he gave me a slight kiss on the forehead.

We hoisted ourselves onto my bed and begin to stencil stars on the ceiling, then we started to add paint.

" Tickle! Tickle!"

" Marcus, I am trying to paint." Scrunching my nose up I attempted to lick my tongue out at him, but he caught me before I could with a kiss. Putting down the brushes and paint we sprawled ourselves on my carpet.

" So I am leaving for art school in 2 weeks. You are coming with me right?" he stared off at my window.

" No.", he rolled over with a confused look.

" What? Where are you going then?"

" New York. You know my modeling thing is really going well."

"So I am going to California while you're going to New York?? Why didn't you tell me ahead of time, I can cancel my trip and go with you." He smiled.

" No you can't. I am going alone..."

" I can wait in Oklahoma for you okay?"

Mute.

" Okay?"

Mute.

"You are coming back right?"

" No. Marcus, I will have a new life in New York."

He looked at me angrily but it softened into a smirk, he lifted himself to his knees leaning over kissing me. He gathered his stuff and began to walk out.

" Marcus wait."

He turned around. " When you leaving?"

" Tomorrow."

He shook his head. " Good bye. Georgia I love you ."

" What about the stars?"

" You don't need to worry about those."

I gave him a confused look, then looked up at the stars. I turned back and he was gone.

Looked like I would have to be my own star.

Back to reality....

" Georgia, you looking at our stars?"

I snapped my eyes over to the doorway.

" Marcus."

He walked over to me.

" We should finish those you know..."

Jumping off the bed I locked my legs around him hugging him.

" I love you." he whispered.

" I love you Marcus."

Patrick was nowhere to be found in my thoughts right then.
Sign up to rate and review this story