Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Is It God Who Chokes In These Situations?

Is It Still Me That Makes You Sweat?

by FallOutGrl 4 reviews

Hehe I felt cutesy.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-04-26 - Updated: 2007-04-27 - 519 words

0Unrated
This is for Gangsta_Girl who wrote the most adorable thing of me and Ryan together in her story, At Least He Makes Me Forget. If you have not read it. GO NOW!!!!!!


"Bren? Does the water have to be this cold?" Chelsea asked. Ryan sat in KK's brother's swimming trunks in the ice cold bathtub. Brendon nodded as he searched through the first aid kit. Chelsea was on the floor next to the tub. She laced her fingers with Ryan's who was shivering.
"I know it sucks but it makes all the bruises appear faster and stops the bleeding." Brendon replied while looking down on a helpless Ryan and a love sick Chelsea. KK was in her room with Ally. Chelsea giggled slightly as Ryan's teeth started to chatter. Brendon turned back to the first aid kit. Chelsea smiled and kissed Ryan to stop his teeth. Ryan smiled into it and kissed back. Suddenly KK and Ally ran in.
"Woah! Excuse us," KK said pointing to Ryan and CHelsea who were know making out. They stopped kissing and tunred to the two girls. Ryan pulled his knees up to his chest in an attempt to keep warm. "We're just wondering if someone would go out and get stuff for dinner. Seeing as how it is 5:30 and we have nothing to eat, we're starving." KK finished and kissed Brendon on the cheek. Brendon smiled and kissed her back.
"Yeah I'll go but I dont think RyRy is in any condition to leave." Brendon said pointing to Ryan who went back to smooching with CHelsea.

******

A few hours later, THe gang all cuddled up downstairs in KK's living room. Brendon was leaning against KK's shoulder and occasiounaly leaning up fro a kiss...or four. Alley was on the floor in front of the chair Ryan and Chelsea snuggled into. Alley was asleep and Chelsea was repeatedly yawning. KK was messing around with Brendon's hair playfully.
"KK, when are we gonna do something? Just the two of us?" Brendon asked with a slight yawn. KK smiled at the stretched out Brendon Boyd Urie cuddled into her shoulder.
"Who knows? Maybe when Chelsea and Ryan finally give in and fall asleep we'll have some time to ourselves." KK smirked. Brendon smiled and yawned.
"I doubt that."
"How so?"
"I'm about to fall aslepp right now." And with that Brendon closed his eyes and yawned again. KK lauhged and ruffled his hair again. Ryan was stroking Chelsea's raven hair softly while singing Third Eye Blind's Slow Motion. Chelsea smiled and rested her heavy head on his chest. The words were soft and even though he wasn't the best singer, he made it beautiful. He made her feel beautiful.
"Ry?" She yawned when the song was done. Ryan replied with a 'hmmm' sound. "I love you. Don't forget that." She smiled and closed her eyes. Ryan grinned widely and kissed the top of her head.
"You think I would?" He replied and she looked up at him. She pulled a face before shaking her head. "I love you too."


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Five Reviews and I'll continue!
Sign up to rate and review this story