Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Is It God Who Chokes In These Situations?

Well I'm Afraid That I...

by FallOutGrl 4 reviews

:D XD :)

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-04-27 - Updated: 2007-04-27 - 236 words

0Unrated
"Bren..." KK lightly shook Brendon so he was awake. Brendon looked up at her inwardly pouting.
"What?" He asked slightly annoyed he didn't get more sleep.
"Look at Ry, Chels, and Ally." KK giggled. Brendon looked over at the group. Ally was streched out across the floor. Brendon worried that if someone was to get up off the chair, she would be stepped on. Chelsea was curled up into Ryan's figure. He thougth they looked cute like that. Ryan looked like the might've fallen asleep mid-orgasm or something. He was strechted out with one leg over the arm of the chair and the other down the front. He had one arm wrapped tightly around Chelsea and the other behind his head. His head was thrown back and his mouth was wide open. (Brendon swore to himself he saw a small line of spit too.)
"Yeah so? Ry looks like he fell asleep while having...fun. I don't understand." Brendon replied.
"As sweet as you are, you can be such a moron at times." KK said and stood up which made Brendon fall on the couch.
"Where you going?" Brendon asked, happy with all the space he needed. KK laughed and took his hand.
"Technically we are alone aren't we? Just the two of us...Right?" KK asked. Brendon's eyes lit up and he jumped up off the couch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~

four reviews!!! and ill continue the great story!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story