Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Marriage for Dummies

Numero Nueve

by swimfan625 4 reviews

ready for more drama?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-04-27 - Updated: 2007-04-27 - 301 words

1Exciting
"Mommy," Allison whispered around three in the morning as she stopped next to her parents' bed.

"What's wrong Sweetie?" Natalie asked sleepily.

"I can't sweep."

"Why's that?"

"There's somefink making noise outside."

"What kind of noise?"

"It's tapping."

"Let's take a look," Nat yawned, taking the little girl's hand as she walked down the hall. "Where's the noise coming from?"

"Over there," Ally whispered, pointing towards the window.

Natalie nodded, slowly making her way to the window as she heard soft tapping. She carefully looked out, seeing someone wearing all black standing directly below the window with a car parked alongside the road. She watched as the person stopped doing whatever they were doing and ran back towards the car before speeding away. "932 HYM," she whispered to herself, "Come on Babydoll, let's get back in bed."

"Where were you?" Pete mumbled into Natalie's shoulder as she and Ally slid back into bed.

"Ally couldn't sleep, someone was throwing something at her window."

"Okay," he smiled, kissing both girls' foreheads, "What?"

"Someone was outside her room, doing something to the side of the house, but I guess they saw me and drove away."

"Shit," he whispered under his breath after seeing Ally fast asleep, "Did you see them or anything?"

"No but I memorized the license plate number, 932 HYM," she smirked, "I love you."

"Love you too."

"Whoever this is better have a damn good reason for waking me up at eight!" Natalie whined a few hours later as she reached over a still sleeping Pete for the phone.

"Sorry," Patrick chuckled as he heard her mumbling under her breath, "Have you two checked the news at all today?"

"No, why?"

"Your house made the front page of the paper."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Let me talk to Pete."
Sign up to rate and review this story