Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > From the beginning ... till the end ...

part seven

by hulahoopspower 1 review

read it !

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar - Published: 2007-04-27 - Updated: 2007-04-27 - 849 words

0Unrated
[ Martha's p.o.v. ]
I didn't know why, but those two girls reminded me of some persons and the persons reminded me of someone in particular: David, the father of my daughter. I was wondering about who they could be while I was getting in my car.
"Dammit ! They are Simone and Carole's daughters ! " I said out loud, to myself.

[ Gabrielle p.o.v. ]
The girls were finally arrived so we told my mom what we needed for the night and went in my room. The sun was still up, so we went talking on my balcony and I overheard my mom saying something.. " omg they are my daughters " I wasn't sure but that what I had heard so I started freaking out a little but quickly decided to keep it quiet till my mom came back.

[ 30 min. later still Gabrielle p.o.v. ]
We were all laughing at a joke Marjo had just said when my mom came back. She got out of the car talking to someone but I didn't know who it was but the person looked very much like Marjo. As I walked to my mom to help her with the bags, she almost screamed at me to go back inside and to all wait in the living room.
We all sat quietly in the living room waiting for my mom and the stranger to get in. I was stressed by the situation and my friends were too. Some minutes later, we started hearing voices, our breathing got heavier, I wanted to know what was going on. The door finally opened and I saw my mom standing next to an other woman not much older then her looking like Marjo.
" MOMMM!! What's going on ? I told you to be here at 2 pm tomorrow ?!?! " Said Marjo as calmly as she could.
" I think that Martha and I have something important to tell you but first there is someone missing. Lili, Dear, could you call your mom and ask her to stop by, please ? It's an emergency."
" eh .. sure .." Lili said with the biggest question mark ever on her forehead.
She did it and came back in the living room telling us that her mom was on the way. When Lili's mom arrived, I saw that there wasn't just me and the girls that were stressed but our two moms too. I even thought that my mom was about to fall when she went to open the front door.
[ Martha's p.o.v. ]
I wasn't even sure if I wanted to open the door. When I got up my knees were shaking like crazy. I walked to the front door and opened it slowly to discover Carole standing. When she recognized me, her eyes went bigger and she immediately ran into the house to see if Simone was there also. Simone actually smiled at her when she came in the room.
" Girls, could you please go in the kitchen or in Gabrielle's room ? Ladies, we have to talk ! "
After everyone had followed my direction, I turned to Simone and Carole. We had to decide whether we would tell our daughters or not. After a thirty-minute-long discussion, Simone and I had agreed to tell the truth to our daughters but Carole wasn't sure. Finally, she agreed with us. Then we had to decide how we were going to tell them. We had two choices: to tell them separately or make a big meeting with everyone in the living room. We chose the big meeting so it would take less time and it would be less complicated so we called the girls back.
" Girls, can you come back please we have something to tell you. Maybe you won't be happy about it but you don't have the choice.
[Gabrielle's p.o.v.]
The girls and I had been waiting for almost an hour when my mom called us back. She told us we didn't have any choice to make and basically that we would have to live with the news she was going to tell us. By then, we were all a little scared and I didn't know what to think about the thing that I heard my mom say earlier. Maybe Lili and Marjo were my sisters but they looked so much like their "mom" that I was confused.
[ Marjo's p.o.v.]
OMG ! What was going on ? There was my mom talking with my best friends' moms, looking like they had a secret (not) to tell ... or something... I didn't want to show that I was curious and confused. We were all sitting in Gabrielle's living room our mom facing us. I believe that they didn't know how to start. Two minutes had already past and we were all looking at each other, waiting for someone to talk. So I started.
" SO ... " I nearly yelled." What do you have to tell us? what's so important? "
" Well hunny" Said my mom still looking down." The news that we want to tell you girls may change your life so we don't really know how to say it."


review please !
Sign up to rate and review this story