Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > From the beginning ... till the end ...

part six

by hulahoopspower 1 review

are they gonna arrive?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar - Published: 2007-04-20 - Updated: 2007-04-20 - 372 words

0Unrated
[some hours later, still Lili's p.o.v]

I was now ready to go, with my messenger bag full packed on my shoulder. I was wondering about how Bob may looked like while I was waiting for my mom to lift me until Gab's house. When she finally came down the stairs, she looked worried and her skin was really pale, as if she'd seen a ghost.
"Ready, hunny?" she asked.
"Mom... I've been standing here for like ten minutes !
She looked at her watch and said "Oh, so hurry up ! You're gonna be late !
We got in the car and we arrived quickly in front of Gabrielle's house. I thanked her and she took a piece of paper to inscribe her address on it.
"So I'm gonna pick you here at... ummm let's say... two o' clock, tomorrow ?"
"No, it's okay mom, we're going to Central Park tomorrow. I'll call you when I'll come back, alright ?
"Ok then ! Have fun with your friends, Lili ! I love you !"
"Thanks, mom ! Love you too !"
[Marjo's p.o.v. ]
"Damn! I'm late!" I said, running though my bedroom to grab my pyjame and some clean undies.
I took my movie and stuffed everthing in my backpack. I ran to the kitchen to get a chocolate bar as a dinner [ oh wow ! ¬¬ ]. I kissed my mom goodbye, telling her I'd be home around two or three o'clock the next day.
I arrived at Gab's house at 8 pm, the girls were on her balcony, waiting for me.
" WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU ?" I heard Lili shout.
" AT HOME " I shouted back.
"NOO REALLY !"
" YES, I SWEAR. WANT ME TO SPIT ?"
" HELL YEAH HAHAHAHA"
They went down the balcony and hugged me. We went inside to put my bag in her room and make a list so her mom could go to the grocery store. We were able to agree on two chips flavor, Ketchup and all-dressed. After that, Gabrielle realized that she hadn't introduce us to her mom.
"Well, mom. This is Marjo and Lili. My two new friends. Girls, this is my mom, Martha."
"Hello Girls! Nice to meet you!" Her mom said with, according to me, the biggest fake smile I ever saw.

-- review --
Sign up to rate and review this story