Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > From the beginning ... till the end ...

part five

by hulahoopspower 1 review

the day before

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar - Published: 2007-04-17 - Updated: 2007-04-18 - 509 words

0Unrated
That morning I woke up feeling like an energizer bunny. I was jumping around while I was waiting my toasts to get out. I even ran to the school 20 minutes sooner then usual. When the girls arrived in our first classroom, they were surprised to see me cause I was running late almost every morning.
"Hey Gabrielle!" The two girls screamed at me when they entered the classroom.
" Hey Girls ! How are you?"
"Good ! you seem hyper, what drugs are you on ? " Marjo asked, half joking.
" Nahhh!! I didn't take anything. don't worry !"
" whats going on then ?" asked Lili.
" I just can't wait to introduce you to my best friend Bobo ! "
" You called him Bobo ?!? " Lili said in a very weird tone.
" YEaahh but only when he's not around ... if he is, I get hurt "
" HAHA I want to see that " Marjo said laughing.
" gasp you're so mean !" Lili said to Marjo.
" haha that's why you like her, right?" I said smiling.
"yeah .. " Marjo said quickly before the class started.
The day passed slowly and almost all our classes were boring as hell.
So when the day finished, I was glad to know I was going to spend the night with my friends. I couldn't wait to introduce them to my mother.. and to Bob, obviously !
I arrived at home and my mom was waiting for me in the living room, wanting to know what we would like to eat during the night. So she could go to the grocery store and buy some junk food [ hurray for junk food haha ] I told her to wait till the girls arrived to make a list cause I didn't know what was their favorite chips flavor. I begged my mom for some sure cream and onions chips but she totally refused saying that it was freaking disgusting and that she wouldn't buy that shit. I couldn't help gasping like crazy before screaming at her like a 4 years child that didn't got her chocolate ice cream cone. I went in my room saying that I would still love her.
[ Lili's p.o.v. ]
I was happy cause I had two new friends and even if I didn't know them very well, they already meant the world to me. I never had such a quick friendship with someone. I walked to my house, daydreaming and rethinking about the last week.I was really happy.
" Hi Mom!"
" Hey Hunny! Is it tonight that you are going to your friend's house ?"
" Yeah mom "
" whats her name again?"
"Gabrielle, mom"
"Ohh that a sweet name" She said looking at the floor like if I had caught her doing something wrong ...
" Mom, are you ok ?" I ask quickly.
"yeah hunny! At what time do you want me to drive you there ?"
" At 7h30, I'll give you the address later. I'm gonna pack my bag before we eat."
So I went in my room, packing my dawn of the dead dvd and my black pyjama that I did by myself. :)


IF YOU LIKE IT, REVIEW OR RATE PLEASE!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story